Gauntlet War CR Thread HME vs -VN-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Gauntlet War CR Thread HME vs -VN-

Look forward to some good CR's from both sides.
      "Freedom was won that faithful day, but at what cost! And why? So the future generations could complain about it, and how the PlayStation isn't fast enough or there iPhone isn't new enough. Some people have grossly misunderstood the true meaning of freedom."
      (Hello1)
    • First major battle and major victory for HME alliance

Battle for Crystal
      (10.06.2018 22:06:15)
      Rade[HME] from glasgow, William Wallace[HME] from glasgow,
      aheelsfan[HME] from ISÄMMAA, Polis[HME] from glasgow, Meandot,
      Lucifer[HME] from glasgow, William[HME] from ISÄMMAA, Jackass John[HME]
      from Meandot, Finnarius[HME] from glasgow
      vs
      dyanaypa[-VN-] from Libertad, TressepaZ[-VN-] from IronIsland, Ma
      Tước[-VN-] from Crystal City, Lily[-VN-] from Orchid, Lily, Moringa,
      Madara[-VN-] from Haiiro, Tuong Quan[-VN-] from Crystal, Tuong Quan HQ,
      MISTER CLONG, Tony-VN[-VN-] from Orchid, Tony-VN-Wine, Vũ Nguyễn[-VN-]
      from Wine, Thăng Long, Phú Xuân - 1, Hoa Lư

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................586(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman.........................12253(-1706) - Spearman.............................0(-7131)
      Swordsman..........................478(-1905) - Swordsman............................0(-1148)
      Hoplite............................923(-2957) - Hoplite..............................0(-4212)
      Catapult...............................64(-0) - Catapult...............................3(-15)
      Ram...................................134(-0) - Ram....................................0(-78)
      ............................................. - Slinger...............................0(-549)
      Archer................................174(-0) - Archer................................0(-511)
      Doctor.................................18(-0) - Doctor.................................28(-0)
      Cook..................................150(-0) - Cook....................................3(-0)
      Mortar.................................50(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant.........................177(-362) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military..............................-9693.8 - Military.............................-12845.9
      Offensive points.....................32114.75 - Defence points........................24234.5
      Damage Received........................484690 - Damage Received........................642365
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: Finnarius[HME], William Wallace[HME], aheelsfan[HME],
      William[HME], Rade[HME], Polis[HME], Lucifer[HME], Jackass John[HME]

Losers: Tuong Quan[-VN-], Lily[-VN-], dyanaypa[-VN-], TressepaZ[-VN-],
      Ma Tước[-VN-], Vũ Nguyễn[-VN-], Tony-VN[-VN-], Madara[-VN-]
    • Duplicate CT removed
      "Freedom was won that faithful day, but at what cost! And why? So the future generations could complain about it, and how the PlayStation isn't fast enough or there iPhone isn't new enough. Some people have grossly misunderstood the true meaning of freedom."
      (Hello1)
    • Hi Rade,

I can see that you are proud and euphoric so much after your USD's win. The battle last 49 rounds with our effort to fight with the USD's power.

I can't deny that win. But I think your post only shows our spirit. When one of us was attacked, our army arrived with 100% of units. Can you do that? We can see post of kinune when he won Tuong Quan in 1 battle, and now, he retired, hahaha, why? He was attacked and nobody came to help him. Poor him!

You can't deny USD's win, but still post the report and sent me. What a shameful player! I think you shouldn't post this topic.

By the way, lets read our conversation again. I will arrange it in chronological order to easily understand:

1, On the 10.06.2018 20:40 Lily wrote:
      Lily has accepted your Alliance Gauntlet War declaration and sends the following message:
      > Lets spend more and more USD. Your power is only USD, is that right?

2, On the 10.06.2018 20:44 Rade wrote:
      > I'm from a poor country, didn't buy a single pack of ambrosia and I'm still 8th on this server

3, On the 10.06.2018 20:50 Lily wrote:
      > Its only you, not the others. All of us have not buy any ambrosias, too. But all of your power depends on someone's ambrosia made by USD. So I can make sure all of you, even using usd or not, have power from USD.

> Its the truth that all this server know. hihi
      4, On the 10.06.2018 20:51 Rade wrote:
      > > You can think whatever make you feel better ;)
      > > You are the diplomat of VN?

5, On the 10.06.2018 20:54 Lily wrote:
      > yep, but I think you should be shamed when tell me how powerful you are. all of it is only usd, it does not beseem proud.

6, On the 10.06.2018 20:56 Lily wrote:
      >
      > btw, Can u tell me how Polis move his town to 17th slot on our island without and ambrosia, and how he has so much ambrosia without money? How can? :D

7, On the 10.06.2018 20:58 Rade wrote:
      > > Well, nobody is denying that he uses ambrosia, but he is just one guy

8, On the 10.06.2018 21:01 Lily wrote:
      >
      > his amb and his money affect all of you. Nobody denies, too. So dont talk about your power, just talk Polis' power. You have nothing, but Polis power.

9, On the 10.06.2018 21:03 Rade wrote:
      > 7 of top 10 players are from HME, we have power

10, On the 10.06.2018 21:04 Lily wrote:
      > It means that only Polis and 3 others in top 10.

P/S: BUY ALL SERVER IF YOU WANT! THE GAME WILL BE MORE AND MORE MEANINGFUL. :D
    • While I don't Disagree from the fact that having a someone who started off as a heavy ambrosia user, gives us an extreme boost on everyone in the early game. However, it is those people like polis, who are paying for these servers we love to play on. 13/15 of the top 15 military belongs to HME and we don't want that. We want to be knocked down a peg. Hopefully you guys continue to grow and learn becoming an alliance that is even more fun to fight against.
      I respect your viewpoint, however please refrain from illegitimizing the hard work me and the many others in my alliance have put in.
      At the end of the day this is a war server. I have voluntarily limited all new members to basically zero. If you can't beat us now, (note: beating doesn't mean zeroing it mean point for point fighting effectively with what forces you have to get the optimal effect and using reinforce tactics to prolong fights etc), then end the gauntlet war. If it's member issue, get all your friends to join. Sell them on the game. But importantly grow bigger then HME could ever be, and show us your power. Because we want an equal. This gauntlet war is our way of saying, it's time for the server to step it up as a whole and start moving from the mindless plundering infancy stages into truly significant and grand wars.
      We didn't come to play farmville. I'm sure we all came to experience fellowship and most importantly, Wars.

For future reference and as a warning to my self as well :P please note that CR threads are for CR reporting and posts not for such risk being deleted if they stray to off topic.This is the official forum for our gauntlet war so please use it to posts Cr's or commentary on the CR's.
      (Hello1)
    • While I don't Disagree from the fact that having a someone who started off as a heavy ambrosia user, gives us an extreme boost on everyone in the early game. However, it is those people like polis, who are paying for these servers we love to play on.

-> Thats why I said you can buy all server, lets do it. So if I were you, I would be not proud about that battle. so this topic means nothing to me and also the other players (other alliances). They can see your (USD)'s power, not some really good players. Have fun with your topic!

We will not paying for game, or for wining someone. Game is only a little thing of my life. Only Polis gets real damage. You lost nothing, I and the others also, so I only admit Polis money's power, not yours. See what your guys did without Polis. Kinune, Thanos and Oih Yeah attacked us but they didn't success. So if Polis' money doesn't join, you maybe lose. Don't be so self conceited. I feel you don't deserve.
    • Any chance of seeing the CR that followed up the attack on that town? or the ones that followed against that town's owner? Please, pretty please.

Side note: silly position to state using the mechanics of the game, like ambrosia, is somehow not proper playing of the game or some inadequate demonstration of prowess that doesn't directly reflect that function. Warping towns has always been a tactic, too late to argue virtue now. I might suggest getting into wars so early in a server life is more an example of poor skill, diplomacy skill ;)

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson
    • Well Since everything thing is basically 3x faster, It's about 3 months of normal play ATM
      (Hello1)
    • Thanks for the reply, I was interested in seeing the CRs for a more technical view of what is happening, on the server in general, between the two alliances more specifically, and between each of the players ideally. I have no dog in this fight, but I am very interested on how 3 of the top alliances on the server are playing, at all the levels I can decipher out of a few CRs.

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson