Is there anybody out there?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Is there anybody out there?

I'm actually curious to see if anyone actually pays any attention to this section, if there is even a possibility for any diplomacy to happen here, if there is even any spectators that would be entertained by the spectacle or failing that notice if anything at all happened here... I'm getting the feeling that the age old question of wondering if a tree falls in the woods and no one is there to hear it might just get answered here.
    • Did someone say Alpha and Beta? :)

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Ya'll should come over to Alpha. :)

sig by Checkmate

• 2 million TS in a training alliance? pfft. There are lots of big accounts that people have acquired even though they have no idea how to play. then there are small accounts played by people who know what they're doing. As long as the account is functional for you, the TS doesn't matter. And with islands that are already built up, it's not hard to build up a new account quickly.

Speaking of building up quickly.... the war server is a speed server that's not going to be dissolved. So it's actually worth building up there. The server is still new, so you can start with the rest of us.

sig by Checkmate

• JuneBarcarolle wrote:

2 million TS in a training alliance? pfft. There are lots of big accounts that people have acquired even though they have no idea how to play. then there are small accounts played by people who know what they're doing. As long as the account is functional for you, the TS doesn't matter. And with islands that are already built up, it's not hard to build up a new account quickly.

Speaking of building up quickly.... the war server is a speed server that's not going to be dissolved. So it's actually worth building up there. The server is still new, so you can start with the rest of us.
      You're on the war server?