Multiple rounds in multiple battles, 0 damage per side

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Multiple rounds in multiple battles, 0 damage per side

Not quite sure what's going on but it for sure messed with me... first battle went 8 or 9 rounds, round 5+ saw zero damage from either side. Then this 3 round gem. Any idea what's going on? I don't know anyone else this is happening to.

Sea battle near Polis
      (25.06.2018 1:30:48)
      Fenrir[-Z-] from CHAKA
      vs
      Yamamoto[-PH-] from 亗 Indopolis 亗

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Mortar Ship............................54(-0) - Mortar Ship............................77(-0)
      Steam Ram..............................62(-0) - Steam Ram..............................11(-0)
      Tender.................................30(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
      Ram-Ship..............................141(-0) - .............................................
      Rocket Ship............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Diving Boat............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Paddle Speedboat......................166(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon Carrier........................20(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The miracle of Yamamoto[-PH-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (25.06.2018 1:30:48)
    • This is because the tenders will do some healing, which will make it appear that there are no damage dealt to each side. As the battle progress however you will see the damage taking effect.

Adding more rockets to the battle to make sure they have enough ammo will be another way to make his steam rams take more damage.

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • This is a bug I don’t know what she is talkin bout. It doesn’t even make sense

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • It does make sense. It's jsut a little bit of math.

Defender has forge => +2 armor

I assume defenders highest port is < 8 and both has full or no upgrades

So:

Attackers setup on the battlefield is: 9 steamrams, 9 mortars, 3 rockets, 2 carriers

=> Attackers dmg:

Steamrams: 9 * (166-18) = 1332

Mortars: 9 * (69-18) = 459

Rockets: 3 * (380-180) = 1068

Carriers: 2 * (100-8) = 184

=>

dmg on front line in total: 2859

dmg on mortars: 184

HP of defenders frontline: 9 * 576 = 5184

HP of defenders mortars: 9 * 154 = 1386

If we now take a look at the accuracy of the ships:

Steamrams: 90%

Mortars: 10%

Rockets: 20%

Carriers: 50%

=> None of the rockets and mortars will hit the same target

=> Every enemy steamram is damaged when the steamrams attack

=> There is no explicit priority ship to attack for the steam rams

=> The enemys steam rams will drop to about the same amout of HP but wont die

=> the tenders will heal up the complete DMG between the rounds

=> all 3 slots of steamrams will end up with ~55% HP

=> 2 slots of motars will loose a small amount of HP, the other one none

=> You don't kill ships
      i could make it way more precise by calculating the dmg every single ship would get. But yeah, no need for i think

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • Yea I completely forgot that his port is probably really small so it’s the smallest battlefield with 0 flanks

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)