(War Declaration)[Victory Savages (-S-)] Limited Duration War Savages (-S-) declares war on Duterte (DU30)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• (War Declaration)[Victory Savages (-S-)] Limited Duration War Savages (-S-) declares war on Duterte (DU30)

Here as the -S- General come to make an official delcaration of war on DU30 .

We dont like players that play with their mouths rather than with their armies and celebrate over small battles but run from big battles

Things are simple , since we dont want the war to go for ever , we declare a limited duration war.
    Conditions are .
    First alliance to deal 1,000,000 Total Damage will be the winner , lets see how fast we can achieve that :P
    Granted , Surrendering will also end the war in case they cant take the heat.

An official thread for combat reports will be created as soon as the war begins , to keep count of the damage count
    As per war declaration rules , we will give 12hrs for DU30 to respond , and war will be effective after that period if not accepted before .
    Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
  • This War Declaration is no need for this conflict DU30 members are not ready to go to war...
    reason many of DU30 members are small on total points and waging war with some alliance will effect there growth...
    you people from savage using this war declaration to make an excuse to someone who you've use to bully on this server..
    but we are assure to Savage alliance that DU30 warriors will going to fight back until your alliance will get disband.....
    no need to put some limits on damages because DU30 warriors are ready to go on battle until both of our alliance get disbanded..........

dyanaypa
  • No war but we will continue to crush you ;).....also run from big battles bahahaha. I’ve run from no battles...it’s you who keep running

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
  • The good thing Is, war does not need to be accepted and after 12hrs it will start.
    Check the rules of war declarations and think twice before you talk like you do, if you aren't ready for war then don't look for it.

This is my last comment before attacks start, so good luck
    Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
  • I don’t need to check war declarations bahahah I’ve been here quite a minute I know the rules. Funny thing is you guys did a limited time declaration lol. There is no time limit on this....we will continue :). Why don’t you tell the truth about how you created a treaty with an alliance and you guys backstabbed us.

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
  • Long time futile :). Nice to see you..........and I’ve got enough gold to keep going for at least a month......I hope to see how strong you guys really are cause ER didn’t give us any

• I already did the 1st blood soon who knows will going be wipe out...
    and we did not say we don't accept the war.....
    I only say warriors of DU30 will keep fighting you with out limits until both alliance disband...
    can't you get? if we from DU30 agree to war terms it's Obvious that S will going to be vectory because most of account of S members are ready...
    but even our total points is away far from all of you we will show to each and everyone of you that we can defeat you like what I did to loser crunos to his 500K plus account and now Name Repear,,......
    it is sad that you need to team up enable for you all to defeat the legendary dyanaypa.........

Battle for Athens-M
    (13.07.2018 16:32:56)
    dyanaypa[DU30] from homesite, Black Sabbath, ChoGath
    vs
    Cloan[-S-] from Jackson, Themiskoles[-S-] from Athens-M

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hoplite............................327(-1203) - Hoplite...............................0(-994)
    Sulfur Carabineer.....................450(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-305)
    Swordsman...........................308(-892) - Swordsman.............................0(-634)
    Steam Giant...........................89(-11) - Steam Giant...........................0(-130)
    Gyrocopter............................142(-8) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-22)
    ............................................. - Ram....................................0(-12)
    Catapult...............................54(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-24)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................30(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Mortar.................................86(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military..............................-2842.8 - Military................................-4555
    Offensive points......................11387.5 - Defence points...........................7107
    Damage Received........................142140 - Damage Received........................227750
    Damage Percent............................38% - Damage Percent............................62%

Winners: dyanaypa[DU30]

Losers: Themiskoles[-S-], Cloan[-S-]

489 units from dyanaypa[DU30] are keeping the town Athens-M occupied

318 units from dyanaypa[DU30] are keeping the town Athens-M occupied

168 units from dyanaypa[DU30] are keeping the town Athens-M occupied

60 units from dyanaypa[DU30] are keeping the town Athens-M occupied

95 units from dyanaypa[DU30] are keeping the town Athens-M occupied

50 units from dyanaypa[DU30] are keeping the town Athens-M occupied

108 units from dyanaypa[DU30] are keeping the town Athens-M occupied

288 units from dyanaypa[DU30] are keeping the town Athens-M occupied

The miracle of Themiskoles[-S-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (13.07.2018 14:17:56)

The miracle of Themiskoles[-S-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (13.07.2018 14:32:56)

dyanaypa's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The miracle of Themiskoles[-S-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (13.07.2018 14:47:56)

The miracle of Themiskoles[-S-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (13.07.2018 15:02:56)
  • dyanaypa wrote:

I already did the 1st blood soon who knows will going be wipe out...
    and we did not say we don't accept the war.....
    I only say warriors of DU30 will keep fighting you with out limits until both alliance disband...
    can't you get? if we from DU30 agree to war terms it's Obvious that S will going to be vectory because most of account of S members are ready...
    but even our total points is away far from all of you we will show to each and everyone of you that we can defeat you like what I did to loser crunos to his 500K plus account and now Name Repear,,......
    it is sad that you need to team up enable for you all to defeat the legendary dyanaypa.........

Aben wrote:

As per war declaration rules , we will give 12hrs for DU30 to respond , and war will be effective after that period if not accepted before .

That fight happened before 12 hours had passed and you did not yet accept the war, so the battle is invalid. You should have accepted the war before attacking, and it would have been valid. 12 hours has now passed and the war has started. Good luck to you DU30 :)
    Stay savage :beer:
  • Luck isn’t needed. I just hope you guys match your might with your mouths cause I see all talk

• So is loot counted??

• Dr Weezy wrote:

So is loot counted??
    Sorry, I am not counting loot currently, as only combat reports with damage on either side has been counted for.

There are a small amount of reports missing, example would be a report where our units died first round upon you guys freeing an occupation because we wont get a combat report, only a "Your troops has been reported missing". These combat reports will have no significant impact on the outcome of the war, but if DU30 wants to give us those reports, I can make sure to include information from those reports as well in the spreadsheet and the final war report once the war ends.

The post was edited 2 times, last by 7marre ().

• the war is not yet over. why are you scared that this war is until one of the alliance is disbanned... we are not joking. we want a war that has long lasting....

anyway you declare a war that has very low damage to be reach 1million??? are you joking SAVAGE?????? we are not prepared for this. why dont we set it 100Millin damage? let see if you can get it from the trouble,,, loots is also counted because many of you are not know how to protect your town
  • mr -x- wrote:

the war is not yet over. why are you scared that this war is until one of the alliance is disbanned... we are not joking. we want a war that has long lasting....

anyway you declare a war that has very low damage to be reach 1million??? are you joking SAVAGE?????? we are not prepared for this. why dont we set it 100Millin damage? let see if you can get it from the trouble,,, loots is also counted because many of you are not know how to protect your town
    Hey, this was our first war, I agree 1 million damage was too little, we expected it to last longer. The best would be to for you guys to be brave enough to accept a Gauntlet War with higher damage limit, that way the game will calculate everything like damage dealt automatically, saving me from hours of work checking CRs :)