Savages vs DU30 War General Disscusion Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Savages vs DU30 War General Disscusion Thread

So im creating this thread cause i know DU30 like the board attention and im sure they will love to talk about the war publicly (and we would love that ! )

Try to be nice on the thread and dont get too bm :growup:
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • That isn’t me ?(

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Miss me?
      Going out to hunt best Savage fighter they said....

always lost dahhhhhhh

Battle for Meatgrinder
      (19.07.2018 13:17:20)
      dyanaypa[DU30] from J-Rocs Crib, BAD MR -X-[DU30] from J-Rocs Crib
      vs
      Reaper[-S-] from Meatgrinder

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................142(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-91)
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-18)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar..................................0(-1)
      Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................40(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Swordsman.............................543(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................424(-126) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................89(-4) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................24(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................31(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-201.2 - Military...............................-596.6
      Offensive points.......................1491.5 - Defence points............................503
      Damage Received.........................10060 - Damage Received.........................29830
      Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

Winners: dyanaypa[DU30], BAD MR -X-[DU30]

Losers: Reaper[-S-]

Battle for Meatgrinder
      (19.07.2018 12:24:07)
      dyanaypa[DU30] from Fuselage, J-Rocs Crib
      vs
      Buckshot[-S-] from Kelly, Bellator[-S-] from Shechem, Aben[-S-] from
      Bacchus, Bingo Madness[-S-] from Pringles Master, Reaper[-S-] from
      Meatgrinder, Shies[-S-] from Malphite, Atlanta[-S-] from Golden Hind

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-5)
      Hoplite.............................227(-194) - Hoplite................................0(-15)
      Gyrocopter............................121(-4) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-30)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................91(-140)
      Swordsman.............................510(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-178)
      Steam Giant...........................100(-0) - Steam Giant............................0(-33)
      Catapult...............................30(-0) - Catapult..............................18(-12)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................1(-36)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................40(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................22(-4) - .............................................
      Military...............................-304.8 - Military..............................-2327.6
      Offensive points.........................5819 - Defence points............................762
      Damage Received.........................15240 - Damage Received........................116380
      Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

Winners: Reaper[-S-], Atlanta[-S-], Bellator[-S-], Bingo Madness[-S-], Aben[-S-], Shies[-S-]

Losers: Buckshot[-S-], dyanaypa[DU30]

Battle for Meatgrinder
      (19.07.2018 11:29:31)
      BAD MR -X-[DU30] from J-Rocs Crib, dyanaypa[DU30] from Divino, J-Rocs Crib
      vs
      Aben[-S-] from Bacchus, Bingo Madness[-S-] from Pringles Master,
      Reaper[-S-] from Meatgrinder, Shies[-S-] from Malphite, Buckshot[-S-]
      from Kelly, Atlanta[-S-] from Golden Hind, Bellator[-S-] from Shechem

............................................. - Spearman................................5(-0)
      Hoplite..............................77(-360) - Hoplite...............................15(-11)
      Gyrocopter............................79(-71) - Gyrocopter...........................30(-102)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................231(-0)
      Swordsman...........................330(-180) - Swordsman...........................178(-180)
      Steam Giant...........................56(-14) - Steam Giant..........................33(-119)
      Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult...............................30(-0)
      Mortar.................................24(-0) - Mortar.................................37(-6)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................40(-0)
      Cook...................................31(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-20) - .............................................
      Military..............................-1100.3 - Military..............................-1410.2
      Offensive points.......................3525.5 - Defence points........................2750.75
      Damage Received.........................55015 - Damage Received.........................70510
      Damage Percent............................43% - Damage Percent............................57%

Winners: Reaper[-S-], Atlanta[-S-], Bellator[-S-], Bingo Madness[-S-], Buckshot[-S-], Aben[-S-], Shies[-S-]

Losers: dyanaypa[DU30], BAD MR -X-[DU30]
    • Ill use this thread to prevent spam in the other threads..

I want to come here to expose DU30 ,
      We are currently on a war with them , war that disspite their complaints , they brought upon themselves .
      They have many players that play with their mouths and have very bad manners , not surprising after finding out many of them are very young.

We hoped they would accept their deffeat on the first war but that didnt happen so we re-declared.
      Now they are saying they will declare themselves after we finish this war.

I want to leave something very clear.
      This is the last war we will have with duo30 , wether they declare another war or not , we will ignore them . As they said they just wanna fight for ever . We DONT have interest in fighting them for ever , it is not fun. It is not a challenge , it is us Chasing them every freaking time.

We are not gonna play their game for ever , there is no purpose for us to fight them , we dont gain nothing from them , except a lot of toxic and annoying messages .
      Now that the counter on the second war is tipping to our side they are getting anxious , and they are trying to get help to get out of the problem they got into it by their own decision.

Now they are trying to sell a history to the server , that we started bullying the server and they are the heroes of the server ? LOL.
      WE declared war , you guys didnt have the pants to even accept the first declaration , and the reason WE declared war is cause you guys have no respect for other players , after all the offensive messages to cronus before joining savage , and the offensive messages to the rest of my fellow savage members .We decided to see if your game could back up your words , but it doesnt.
      This is showing no respect to the war we are having , i dont know if they feel un capable of winning this war on your own but I havent seen something this unsportmanship in such a long time .

They said themselves they will crush us , they kicked almost 13 of the members they orignally had at the start of the 1st war , now they try to recruit more players because they know they got in to a way bigger fight they can handle.
      Not going to extend much longer , Just know DU30 that this is the last time we have a war with you.
      We have no respect for any of you , the very few we did respect (or at least i did) showed their true colors during war.

And if you wanna tell a story to the server why dont you tell the story of how we had a peace treaty ? But then some of your members were salty about piracy , a sidegame , a minigame. And you guys allowed your members to leave DU30 , attack our members and then join again to be protected by the Peace treaty ?
      We dont care for scumbags , we dont care for liars . WE ARE NOT GOING TO KEEP FEEDING THE TROLL
      We rather fight a better alliance , one with honor

Feel free to call us bullies , ive never been in a more close alliance , we are the best family , and unlike the guys in DU30 , we dont disrespect eachother , unlike they like to talk bad even about their own members .

Aben . -S- General .
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Oh my gosh, what a shame. Just for the record everyone in Savage knows how nasty 90% members of DU30 talks.

If you are getting ganged up during war it’s not called bullying, it’s called losing. Accept your defeat, stand up again and learn from mistakes. Most of all change the sound of your mouths.

Now that everyone who reads this knows your issues, it’s up to them if they’ll join a very disorganized alliance you have.

And FYI everyone, dyanaypa once asked me if he can join us and few others. My answer was no, unless they change their attitudes.

I had respect to you guys for a long time, but after that recruiting message, it only shows how low you can go just to win. How difficult is it to accept defeat once in a while and learn from people?
      Be SAVAGE not average

The post was edited 1 time, last by Bellator ().

• Wars or not..
      DU30 members enjoy already the farms they had on other savage members they have which have tons of resources on their warehouses...
      I am thankful to this war because of this.....
      Many of DU30 members have now courage to attack Savage members...

DU30 objective is to make damages as higher as they can to savage alliance..
      even to the total points way to different compare to savage members still DU30 warriors can keep up and can wipe out monsters on their way....
      and you guys want us to have big battles... only some of DU30 members want that because they not yet understand the situation that they are fighting to monsters
      so now after the last clash we have they now understand that they can't win to any big battle to savage members now they agreed to me about my style on winning to you all.....
      fighting while running is fun for us if this not fun to you all then that's SAVAGE Alliance problem not DU30 alliance problems..
      little by little all DU30 warriors will adopt my strategy on battling you people...
      and if that time comes I am fully confident that DU30-warriors can crush Savage alliance from number 1 alliance going to nothing....
      1st war can consider a dry run...because many of DU30 warriors are not aware of the declaration of wars....
      2nd war can consider it is a Drill to train DU30 warriors how to make victory on every situation...
      3rd war if there is... could consider a final taste to the ability of DU30 warriors....

and last only few of DU30 are Kids many of us are have heavy Profession in real life and consider it,, that you are lucky because of that cuz not all of us have the time to fully engage to you all on hunting.....
      whatever is the outcome of the war... only one thing I am sure to Savage alliance... DU30 warriors are enjoying the war they have now to savage alliance....

good luck to both alliance and happy hunting.....
      ohh last before I forget... the recruitment messages came from waumen was long time already why you didn't show the date so that every body knows when that's been PM...
      anyway I'll tell you when that was been PM last on or before the war declared or been accepted......
      so don't used it as a black propaganda because the real issue here's now is the rats (DU30) are slowly eating the monster(SAVAGE) skin.....

dyanaypa
      DU30-General

The post was edited 2 times, last by dyanaypa ().

• It's not a lie it was true.

savage and DU30 have in common especially in joining clashes towards ER. Now Savage accepting Cronus, now Reaper, to take credits that you as a Savage wipes ER. When in fact, Crunos transfer Savage to make him vulnerable and need some help to defeat Dyanaypa.

You accept Crunos because Savage can protect Savage. I know, only few Savage members are active and oftenly knows how to deal a fight.

Remember this : TIL -> ER they merge because of us.
      now, ER -> Savage? haha

Bellator, eat your own words. You're i think i most nastiest players i've ever meet. Savage will be good without you.
      You even threaten us before where you alone can crash DU30 alliance. So, who's talking now?
    • So much crazy talk.....just let the CRs talk :pump: I love this war stuff. I’ve got tons of gold and time so let’s get it on

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • I just don’t like how savage backstabbed in piracy. That was my issue :thumbup:

• bellator eat my troops because im tired for my work... dont worry belator nice one. but you dont eat all..
      ER and LIL eat all my troops LOL..
      anyway.. ill be back soon. im busy now with real life.. i hope 1 to 2 days i may continue eating ER LIL AND -S-...
      have fun guyssss
    • I threatened to crash DU30 by myself? Lol give us an evidence here that I’ve said.

And yes, Savage will remain savage without me, I never said otherwise.

For the record, Cronus is now with us because of his amazing sportsmanship. We’ve had so many battles already since the server started and never a word of hate or nastiness came from him.

You all know how to fight, no doubt about that and I’ve said this plenty of times. But, when it comes to communication and showing sportsmanship. . . Well just ask all the players in the server.
      Be SAVAGE not average
    • Piracy issue? I think the BIG problem was you guys automatically assumed that you’ll place high in the score by just doing small efforts. No body even really understands the piracy on your side, and when we tried to teach you guys it was useless because all you wanna hear is that we’re cheating or being unfair. I moved on from this topic long time ago it’s a waste of time now.
      Be SAVAGE not average
    • If a treaty is concluded on both sides how can you take it upon yourself to just dissolve it cause you “Feel Like It”........that’s what I’m not understanding. And I could play piracy if I wanted I rather just not do it anymore. Since they changed the rewards I’ve stopped but before I’ve played piracy very well.........and it had nothing to do with placing high. It has to do with that a treaty was in place and you and your guys went against it and we are here now :)