(War Declaration) [Victory Savage -S-] Limited Duration War Savages (-S-) declares war on Duterte (DU30) [Second war]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• (War Declaration) [Victory Savage -S-] Limited Duration War Savages (-S-) declares war on Duterte (DU30) [Second war]

Since DU30 despites their losses wants to keep it going , and keep talking like they are ever going to win .
      I am declaring war on them again ,

It will be a limited duration war , since we know for sure they will never accept defeat nor dissband their alliance (Altho they lost 17 members since our war started haha )
      and also losing their "MVP"

Dont say you want an unlimited war if you cant even disolve your alliance , and if you want a war that counts loots feel free to accept a Gauntlet war like we have been saying .

Time to stop playing with your mouths and start showing me some real battles , the biggest battles from the previous war were always with a huge savage W

Win Conditions
      -The other alliance surrenders in the declaration of war thread .
      -First alliance to reach 10 Million damage points wins .(Minimum of 10k damage dealt for the battle to count)
      -Weezy accepts he isnt a good player in the declaration of war thread and surrenders

Again , After 12hrs as the rules say ill cread a thread for CR posting and to keep count of the damage .
      Any battle that happens within nthis time periond will not be calculated
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aben ().

• This will be fun :D
      Again, I will be keeping track of the damage dealt for each alliance and units lost in fights. Loot will unfortunately not be counted due to the extra amount of work that would take on top of the already long hours it will take to calculate the damage and units lost. If you are interested in a war where loot is being counted, we could declare a Gauntlet War from the in-game function. However I am not sure if you can accept a Gauntlet War right now as the person responsible in your alliance for accepting such actions are not able to access the game.

Also, good luck to you DU30 ;)
      ""
    • very funny!!!!! no troops vs having a troops :lol:
      first blood?? :lolbash:
      Battle for Rock Cave
      (17.07.2018 11:43:02)
      Grimmas[-S-] from Cave, Rock Cave
      vs
      MR -X-[DU30] from

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hoplite...............................12(-28) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-39.2 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................98
      Damage Received..........................1960 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: MR -X-[DU30]

Losers: Grimmas[-S-]

Grimmas[-S-]'s army fled due to a lack of morale, when they saw that their weapons could not demolish the town wall.
    • I really hate your farms leeching the wonder. :thumbdown:

Here's our firstblood :lolbash:

Battle for Mordhaus
      (18.07.2018 7:16:49)
      nightR[DU30] from Tankard, Unpolis
      vs
      Mario[-S-] from Tankard, MetalMojo[-S-] from Mordhaus

............................................. - Archer................................0(-150)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................164(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-8)
      Swordsman............................554(-46) - Swordsman.............................0(-121)
      Hoplite.............................250(-204) - Hoplite...............................0(-160)
      Steam Giant............................84(-1) - Steam Giant............................0(-60)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................10(-0)
      Ram....................................30(-0) - Ram....................................0(-24)
      Catapult...............................30(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-24)
      Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................21(-0)
      Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-347 - Military..............................-1565.4
      Offensive points.......................3913.5 - Defence points..........................867.5
      Damage Received.........................17350 - Damage Received.........................78270
      Damage Percent............................18% - Damage Percent............................82%

Winners: nightR[DU30]

Losers: MetalMojo[-S-], Mario[-S-]
    • :).....I’m back too buddy. They thought they won cause we had things happen but we told you guys. War continues and please aben. You won’t ever get them words out of me bahahah. You won a battle with my internet off. I’ve got more hall of fames and crushing battles then your entire alliance combined and I can bet on that ;)

Weezy is back ;)

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • aben is not good general you always do your rules... sad to say you are showing us that you are weak...\

-s- is top 1 alliance therefor you should not create your own rules. your not the boss and you do no NOTHING
      just to create your own rules LOL poor little boy :puke: :puke:

be fair in the battle. how could we have a big clash you have more higher points to us and may create 3times higher militar points...
      we are just using our minds to have a good CR with you.. dont expect big clash... if you wish to have it then wait for for us to have points just like reapers LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
    • Wether you like it or not , this are the rules of the war that was declarated , thats the advantage of being the alliance that declares the war. Not being scared off declaring war grants me the ability to create the conditions .

Greetings my salty friend :D
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • you are just created just for a MINUTES ago.. LOL your pride is in the sand....

accept that you are just have high points but low mind in using combat..

yes you have more points but sadly no use ... you cannot even attack or find our troops, but us... small points who will enter in your island full of -S- ... then now.. you showing us a unfair battle.... tsk tsk,,,

hello -S- member who is not cheating LOL
    • Dear Mr. X,

First of all you should read before you talk. There’s already no doubt you guys know how to play ikariam in military department. But, right now it’s very clear that, that’s all you care about and the nonstop nonsense talking.

Maybe some of you should learn how to talk diplomatically to avoid further confusion.

And, about the 10k damage rule, I think it’s not only your side who have these CR which are invalid. I have two CR today vs Dyanaypa where he lost 9 fireships each, which was less than 3K damage points, does it sucks its invalid? Yes. But think of the bigger picture, having that as a rule adds spice to the war. Because hit and run is common nowadays therefore this rule can atleast encourage some good fights, and on the other hand it can save you from contributing bad points loss to your team and vise versa.

Kind Regards,
      Bellator
      Be SAVAGE not average
    • Here's some stats for the war:

LAND UNITS LOST
      -S- Hoplites: 29,135
      DU30 Hoplites: 25,678

-S- Steam Giants: 2,977
      DU30 Steam Giants: 5,535

-S- Swordsmen: 25,894
      DU30 Swordsmen: 26,581

-S- Spearmen: 177