(War Combat Reports) [Completed] [Second War] Savages (-S-) VS Duterte (DU30)War Combat Reports And Damage Calculation

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

  • After checking again , this total is incorrect.
    Please pay attention if you intend to do a counter, there are some battles in this thread that are posted more than once by different members , but its the same battle .


    mr -x- wrote:

    -S- received damage to DU30 = 1,023,767
    DU30 received damage to -S- = 748,785

    DU30 Leads =274,982
    Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:

  • Battle for Mordhaus
    (19.07.2018 12:07:24)
    nightR[DU30] from Unpolis
    vs
    MetalMojo[-S-] from Mordhaus

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................0(-100)
    Hoplite..............................284(-16) - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military................................-22.4 - Military.................................-260
    Offensive points..........................650 - Defence points.............................56
    Damage Received..........................1120 - Damage Received.........................13209
    Damage Percent.............................7% - Damage Percent............................93%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: nightR[DU30]

    Losers: MetalMojo[-S-]










    Sea battle near Mordhaus
    (19.07.2018 11:32:32)
    nightR[DU30] from Unpolis
    vs
    MetalMojo[-S-] from Mordhaus

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Ram-Ship................................0(-9)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-8)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-20)
    Steam Ram..............................15(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military....................................0 - Military...............................-227.4
    Offensive points........................568.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................11370
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: nightR[DU30]

    Losers: MetalMojo[-S-]

    [/spoiler]
  • Aben wrote:

    After checking again , this total is incorrect.
    Please pay attention if you intend to do a counter, there are some battles in this thread that are posted more than once by different members , but its the same battle .


    mr -x- wrote:

    -S- received damage to DU30 = 1,023,767
    DU30 received damage to -S- = 748,785

    DU30 Leads =274,982


    I checked and didn't see any duplicates. They are a wave of attacks
    :dash:
  • please dont create any story ABen...
    can you please see what are the battlereports are duplicated....
    i know how to compute and dont worry we are not cheated... and only wars will satisfy our feelings :minigun: :minigun: :rocketlauncher:

    i will be the counter for this war :) if you win again then congrats :)
    but after this we will DOW again. against your ally :gamer: :gamer:
  • Seems like someone Forgot when he had to run cause he isnt enough to fight me ? hahaha.
    We posted all of the battles , even the ones we lost . Dont be so afraid to lose





    Battle for Bacchus
    (19.07.2018 11:38:03)
    BAD MR -X-[DU30] from J-Rocs Crib
    vs
    Bingo Madness[-S-] from Pringles Master, Reaper[-S-] from Meatgrinder, Shies[-S-] from Malphite, Buckshot[-S-] from Kelly, Atlanta[-S-] from Golden Hind, Aben[-S-] from Bacchus, Bellator[-S-] from Shechem

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulfur Carabineer....................212(-70) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................170(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................12(-0)
    Swordsman...........................850(-120) - Swordsman...........................580(-120)
    Hoplite.................................8(-0) - Hoplite..............................406(-84)
    Steam Giant.........................388(-112) - Steam Giant...........................211(-0)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................150(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Ram....................................24(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................54(-0)
    Mortar.................................0(-20) - Mortar.................................30(-0)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor..................................1(-0)
    Cook...................................15(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer..................................1(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military..............................-1738.4 - Military...............................-261.6
    Offensive points..........................654 - Defence points...........................4346
    Damage Received.........................86920 - Damage Received.........................13080
    Damage Percent............................86% - Damage Percent............................14%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Reaper[-S-], Atlanta[-S-], Bellator[-S-], Bingo Madness[-S-], Buckshot[-S-], Aben[-S-], Shies[-S-]

    Losers: BAD MR -X-[DU30]

    1723 units from Aben[-S-] are protecting the town of Bacchus.

    1 of Bingo Madness[-S-]'s units are stationed in Bacchus.

    1 of Reaper[-S-]'s units are stationed in Bacchus.

    1 of Buckshot[-S-]'s units are stationed in Bacchus.

    1 of Atlanta[-S-]'s units are stationed in Bacchus.

    1 of Bellator[-S-]'s units are stationed in Bacchus.

    1 of Shies[-S-]'s units are stationed in Bacchus.

    The miracle of BAD MR -X-[DU30] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (19.07.2018 11:08:03)

    The miracle of BAD MR -X-[DU30] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (19.07.2018 11:23:03)

    The miracle of BAD MR -X-[DU30] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (19.07.2018 11:38:03)

    As the only thing left of BAD MR -X-[DU30]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

    BAD MR -X-'s army has been called back and have left the battlefield.



    Lets keep the war fair :P
    Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
  • Sea battle near Mastodon
    (20.07.2018 9:58:35)
    nightR[DU30] from Ebonespire
    vs
    Mario[-S-] from Mastodon, Behemoth

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship...............................7(-19) - Ram-Ship..............................45(-30)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................35(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................5(-27) - Fire Ship.............................18(-72)
    Rocket Ship............................12(-0) - Rocket Ship............................12(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................15(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................11(-6) - .............................................
    Tender..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military...............................-406.4 - Military...............................-596.4
    Offensive points.........................1491 - Defence points...........................1016
    Damage Received.........................20320 - Damage Received.........................29820
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: nightR[DU30]

    Losers: Mario[-S-]



    ==============================



    Battle for Mastodon
    (20.07.2018 11:05:41)
    nightR[DU30] from Ebonespire
    vs
    Mario[-S-] from Mastodon, Behemoth

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulfur Carabineer......................94(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................70(-70)
    Swordsman...........................176(-224) - Swordsman...........................511(-348)
    Hoplite.............................166(-234) - Hoplite.............................693(-462)
    Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - Steam Giant...........................200(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................6(-24)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................14(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................35(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    ............................................. - Slinger................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................75(-0)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military...............................-596.4 - Military..............................-1613.2
    Offensive points.........................4033 - Defence points...........................1491
    Damage Received.........................29820 - Damage Received.........................80660
    Damage Percent............................26% - Damage Percent............................74%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Mario[-S-]

    Losers: nightR[DU30]


    ==================================

    Battle for Mastodon
    (20.07.2018 14:38:07)
    nightR[DU30] from Marb, Ebonespire
    vs
    Mario[-S-] from Behemoth, Mastodon

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman...........................329(-308) - Swordsman.............................0(-511)
    Hoplite.............................143(-332) - Hoplite...............................0(-693)
    Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - Steam Giant...........................0(-200)
    ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-30)
    ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-75)
    Sulfur Carabineer......................10(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-70)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - Catapult................................0(-6)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................14(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................35(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Ram....................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military...............................-834.4 - Military..............................-3265.1
    Offensive points......................8162.75 - Defence points...........................2086
    Damage Received.........................41720 - Damage Received........................163255
    Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: nightR[DU30]

    Losers: Mario[-S-]
  • yeah we run all day!! so what? we have damage you -S-...
    our main business is to have a damage against you :lol: :lol: :lol:
    eat your words sir ABEN

    remember my name :minigun: :minigun: :minigun:

    Battle for BoxOBoxOBox
    (20.07.2018 13:42:35)
    BAD MR -X-[DU30] from Polis, waumentado[DU30] from Polis
    vs
    GingerBreadMan[-S-] from BoxOBoxOBox

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Archer.................................0(-75)
    Sulfur Carabineer.....................453(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-41)
    Swordsman..........................2017(-428) - Swordsman.............................0(-650)
    Hoplite.............................339(-417) - Hoplite...............................0(-800)
    Ram.....................................8(-0) - Ram....................................0(-15)
    Catapult...............................17(-0) - Catapult...............................25(-0)
    Cook...................................56(-0) - Cook...................................12(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant...........................424(-6) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................204(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military..............................-1134.6 - Military..............................-2212.5
    Offensive points......................5531.25 - Defence points.........................2836.5
    Damage Received.........................56730 - Damage Received........................110625
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: waumentado[DU30], BAD MR -X-[DU30]

    Losers: GingerBreadMan[-S-]

    1115 units from BAD MR -X-[DU30] are keeping the town BoxOBoxOBox occupied

    GingerBreadMan[-S-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

  • Battle for Sierra Nevada
    (20.07.2018 16:36:27)
    waumentado[DU30] from -S- 7ᛖᚤᚱᚱᛊ 3S, BAD MR -X-[DU30] from -S- 7ᛖᚤᚱᚱᛊ 3S
    vs
    Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Polis, Hermes, Google[-S-] from Sierra Nevada, Polis, Shies[-S-] from Anivia, Bellator[-S-] from Lebanon, Hermes

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulfur Carabineer....................126(-84) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................297(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-368) - Swordsman...........................504(-243)
    Hoplite................................6(-75) - Hoplite.............................581(-271)
    Steam Giant.........................180(-115) - Steam Giant...........................706(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................88(-100) - Gyrocopter...........................211(-66)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-10)
    Ram.....................................5(-3) - Ram....................................48(-0)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................13(-0)
    Cook...................................17(-0) - Cook...................................66(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman...............................10(-0)
    Mortar..................................0(-4) - Mortar.................................60(-0)
    Catapult................................1(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military..............................-1982.8 - Military.................................-894
    Offensive points.........................2235 - Defence points...........................4957
    Damage Received.........................99140 - Damage Received.........................44700
    Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Google[-S-], Bellator[-S-], Will E Whitmore[-S-], Shies[-S-]

    Losers: waumentado[DU30], BAD MR -X-[DU30]
    Be SAVAGE not average
  • i have an answer for that CR... thank you for entertainment..
    Aben this is for you...
    REMEMBER MY NAME :minigun: :minigun: :minigun:

    Battle for -S- 7ᛖᚤᚱᚱᛊ 3S
    (20.07.2018 15:46:40)
    waumentado[DU30] from Polis, BoxOBoxOBox, BAD MR -X-[DU30] from BoxOBoxOBox
    vs
    Google[-S-] from Sierra Nevada, 7marre is angry[-S-] from -S- 7ᛖᚤᚱᚱᛊ 3S

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulfur Carabineer.....................453(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-210)
    Swordsman..........................1609(-408) - Swordsman.............................0(-370)
    Steam Giant.........................299(-125) - Steam Giant...........................0(-258)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-90)
    Mortar.................................4(-16) - Mortar................................24(-66)
    Cook...................................55(-0) - Cook...................................25(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Hoplite.............................107(-320) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................204(-0) - .............................................
    Ram.....................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................16(-1) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military..............................-2219.8 - Military..............................-5451.6
    Offensive points........................13629 - Defence points.........................5549.5
    Damage Received........................110990 - Damage Received........................272580
    Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: waumentado[DU30], BAD MR -X-[DU30]

    Losers: Google[-S-], 7marre is angry[-S-]

    680 units from BAD MR -X-[DU30] are keeping the town -S- 7ᛖᚤᚱᚱᛊ 3S occupied

    2059 units from waumentado[DU30] are keeping the town -S- 7ᛖᚤᚱᚱᛊ 3S occupied

    34 units from waumentado[DU30] are keeping the town -S- 7ᛖᚤᚱᚱᛊ 3S occupied

    The miracle of Google[-S-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (20.07.2018 14:31:40)

    The miracle of Google[-S-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (20.07.2018 14:38:11)

    The miracle of Google[-S-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (20.07.2018 15:01:40)

    The miracle of Google[-S-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (20.07.2018 15:16:40)

    Google[-S-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

    Google[-S-]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

    As the only thing left of 7marre is angry[-S-]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.
  • Battle for Sulfur
    (20.07.2018 19:31:07)
    Bellator[-S-] from S-Sulfur
    vs
    HeHe[DU30] from Sulfur

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-40)
    Steam Giant...........................198(-1) - Steam Giant............................0(-20)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Swordsman.............................395(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................169(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................3(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military.................................-6.2 - Military.................................-284
    Offensive points..........................710 - Defence points...........................15.5
    Damage Received...........................310 - Damage Received.........................14200
    Damage Percent.............................2% - Damage Percent............................98%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Bellator[-S-]

    Losers: HeHe[DU30]

    The town Sulfur has been pillaged by Bellator[-S-]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,195 Building material, 19,829 Sulfur
    Be SAVAGE not average
  • I have now finished our combat report bot and from all the combat reports posted in Savage Alliance's Discord Server, these are the current results of the war:


    WAR TOTAL DAMAGE
    Savage Total Damage Dealt: 1,481,635
    DU30 Total Damage Dealt: 1,467,415

    I see mr -x- posted this a few hours ago:
    "-S- received damage to DU30 = 1,445,786
    DU30 received damage to -S- = 985,415
    DU30 Leads =460,371"
    Which would be incorrect with our data. It may be that some of our members still haven't woke up and posted their Combat Reports that happened during their nights.

    We will be saving and calculating the following info from combat reports:
    Winner
    Damage Received/Dealt
    Military Score Lost
    Units Lost
    Total Damage Dealt By Each Alliance

    If you have questions about our combat report bot or other inquires, please do not hesitate to contact me or other Savage Council members.
    Stay savage :beer:
  • Sea battle near Dragonstone
    (20.07.2018 19:58:01)
    Bellator[-S-] from Sulfur
    vs
    TressepaZ[DU30] from Dragonstone

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship..............................19(-22) - Ram-Ship..............................38(-12)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................54(-46)
    Mortar Ship............................21(-0) - Mortar Ship............................17(-0)
    Steam Ram.............................12(-12) - Steam Ram..............................18(-0)
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - Rocket Ship............................20(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat.......................30(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military.................................-398 - Military...............................-345.2
    Offensive points..........................863 - Defence points............................995
    Damage Received.........................19900 - Damage Received.........................17260
    Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: TressepaZ[DU30]

    Losers: Bellator[-S-]
    Be SAVAGE not average
  • Sea battle near Behemoth
    (20.07.2018 17:03:51)
    nightR[DU30] from Mastodon
    vs
    Mario[-S-] from Behemoth

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship...............................26(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-14)
    Fire Ship...............................5(-0) - Fire Ship..............................0(-18)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................5(-10)
    Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................3(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................16(-0) - .............................................
    Tender..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military....................................0 - Military...............................-245.6
    Offensive points..........................614 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................12280
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: nightR[DU30]

    Losers: Mario[-S-]


    ==============================



    Sea battle near Mastodon
    (20.07.2018 16:07:34)
    nightR[DU30] from Behemoth
    vs
    Mario[-S-] from Mastodon

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram-Ship...............................26(-1) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-31)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................1(-34)
    Rocket Ship............................15(-0) - Rocket Ship.............................9(-0)
    Fire Ship...............................5(-4) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................16(-3) - .............................................
    Tender..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military...............................-101.8 - Military...............................-386.2
    Offensive points........................965.5 - Defence points..........................254.5
    Damage Received..........................5090 - Damage Received.........................19310
    Damage Percent............................20% - Damage Percent............................80%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: nightR[DU30]

    Losers: Mario[-S-]
  • 7marre wrote:

    I have now finished our combat report bot and from all the combat reports posted in Savage Alliance's Discord Server, these are the current results of the war:


    WAR TOTAL DAMAGE
    Savage Total Damage Dealt: 1,481,635
    DU30 Total Damage Dealt: 1,467,415

    I see mr -x- posted this a few hours ago:
    "-S- received damage to DU30 = 1,445,786
    DU30 received damage to -S- = 985,415
    DU30 Leads =460,371"
    Which would be incorrect with our data. It may be that some of our members still haven't woke up and posted their Combat Reports that happened during their nights.

    We will be saving and calculating the following info from combat reports:
    Winner
    Damage Received/Dealt
    Military Score Lost
    Units Lost
    Total Damage Dealt By Each Alliance

    If you have questions about our combat report bot or other inquires, please do not hesitate to contact me or other Savage Council members.
    nonsense we are not cheating and i used to save all the post that posted, you are cheated alliance. used your calculator, sorry but many times i check we are correct then and then show your CR now!!

    i feel you 7marre. dont worry dont sleep again maybe we will burned you again LOL, dont waste your time to cheat us. and dont count those CR in first war Lol :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:

    P.S
    dont post your conflict here only CR. if you have a single CR post it and it will be counted LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
  • mr -x- wrote:

    7marre wrote:

    I have now finished our combat report bot and from all the combat reports posted in Savage Alliance's Discord Server, these are the current results of the war:


    WAR TOTAL DAMAGE
    Savage Total Damage Dealt: 1,481,635
    DU30 Total Damage Dealt: 1,467,415

    I see mr -x- posted this a few hours ago:
    "-S- received damage to DU30 = 1,445,786
    DU30 received damage to -S- = 985,415
    DU30 Leads =460,371"
    Which would be incorrect with our data. It may be that some of our members still haven't woke up and posted their Combat Reports that happened during their nights.

    We will be saving and calculating the following info from combat reports:
    Winner
    Damage Received/Dealt
    Military Score Lost
    Units Lost
    Total Damage Dealt By Each Alliance

    If you have questions about our combat report bot or other inquires, please do not hesitate to contact me or other Savage Council members.
    nonsense we are not cheating and i used to save all the post that posted, you are cheated alliance. used your calculator, sorry but many times i check we are correct then and then show your CR now!!
    i feel you 7marre. dont worry dont sleep again maybe we will burned you again LOL, dont waste your time to cheat us. and dont count those CR in first war Lol :lolbash: :lolbash: :lolbash:

    P.S
    dont post your conflict here only CR. if you have a single CR post it and it will be counted LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
    I never said you guys cheated. We do not count CRs from the first war. All our combat reports are saved in a database and will be posted here on the forum. I clearly said that our damage calculations might not be 100% updated due to our members not having posted the CRs on our Discord server yet. If you can provide me missing CRs I will happily add that to our database. Here is a link to all of the combat reports that has been calculated, if you see some missing, tell me and I will add it: pastebin.com/RVJ2n53d

    I will also be double checking and verifying combat reports near the end of the war to check that I am not missing any combat reports posted here on the forum. I want to be transparent here so I will tell you that currently in the total damage calculations, all combat reports, even those with under 10k damage dealt are being counted. This will be filtered out later on, so it's not a problem.

    So before you try and call me or my alliance a cheater again, read my messages correctly and check our combat reports.

    EDIT: The total damage dealt by each alliance based on the combat reports in the pastebin link(all combat reports posted on our Discord server as of 21.07.2018 00:31):
    Savage Total Damage Dealt: 1,545,705
    DU30 Total Damage Dealt: 1,682,160

    EDIT2: I also believe not all of our combat reports are posted on this thread. I will double check what combat reports are missing near the end of the war and post all them here so none is missing. I gave you the pastebin link to all of our current combat reports, check it and calculate manually if you want but I can assure you our automated tool has calculated it correctly.
    Stay savage :beer:

    The post was edited 1 time, last by 7marre ().

  • im not afraid to lose:)
    next time i will seek your troops

    Battle for Happy Town
    (21.07.2018 4:26:47)
    BAD MR -X-[DU30] from SanhMable
    vs
    Alin[-S-] from Happy Town

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulfur Carabineer.....................126(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0)
    Swordsman...........................618(-180) - Swordsman...........................211(-180)
    Hoplite..............................75(-158) - Hoplite..............................83(-308)
    Steam Giant..........................330(-59) - Steam Giant...........................120(-4)
    Gyrocopter............................41(-77) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-80)
    Ram.....................................5(-0) - Ram....................................18(-0)
    Catapult...............................23(-0) - Catapult...............................30(-0)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................11(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Mortar.................................21(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................22(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Military...............................-995.5 - Military.................................-872
    Offensive points.........................2180 - Defence points........................2488.75
    Damage Received.........................49775 - Damage Received.........................43600
    Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: BAD MR -X-[DU30]

    Losers: Alin[-S-]