What happened

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• What happened

Idk if this is the place to put this correct me if I'm in the wrong spot, but ny.......is so dead. We should do something to get I bumping again. Like let's have a good war some good back to back banter with each other. Like make my popular like it was ya'll
      • :missilelauncher: Ur gonna carry that
    • Ikariam is dead

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • I would agree, wish they would try and fix it. I loved this game before they started adding stuff, back when theta was hoping it was good. Old if they don't like it but I though a all out server world war was a pretty cool thing, atleast it kept it interesting
    • Dr Weezy wrote:

Ikariam is dead
      Ikariam can not be, as you called it, dead. For, if it was then there would be no servers active, as it would cost too much money to keep them going with no click ads money going to Gameforge nor anyone purchasing Ambrosia for real life money, etc. ...

Since, there are servers that are still running, that means there must be some money flow from the various communities that is enough to warrant keeping them going for the few, but not dead, players that do play the game.
      Leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Ny (transfer from Lambda)
      Leader of the UNDEAD alliance on Lambda (R.I.P)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Administrator/Bureaucrat of WikIkariam - the English Ikariam wiki
    • Not dead yet. I am still here. Nearly 10 years, and I am still here. So many others, too. Only 1 "active" account on NY, and even that is an exaggeration :(

(NY holds a lot of my historical accounts in stasis)

Dying….maybe. Probably.

Still, I am at this moment in one of the best alliances I have been lucky enough to have joined. After nearly 10 years.

Not dead.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au

The post was edited 4 times, last by futile ().

• My NY sits and waits for war. Only time I’m coming out of vmode there

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • id love to see that weezy, not saying I want to throw the alliance I'm with in to a war but I would mind seeing activity on ny. A world war like the old times would be bad. What alliance are u with in my weezy

Oh futile if ur wanting to be active and need an alliance KofG isn't a bad alliance if ur interested. I'm the general there always looking for more active players