Savage playing as if they are strong alliance

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Savage playing as if they are strong alliance

      Hi Guys,

      if you come along to this thread, i am sure that Savage member will defend as if they are bullied.

      First of all, Savage is overall TOP 1 Alliance in this Server then who are we, DU30 Alliance, when we're on TOP 3 Alliance spot. At any battle field, Top 1 and Top 2 should be fighting for the bigger spot.
      Overall points' sees that we have true huge gap.
      2.PNG

      What happen in US, Dionysos server - Savage declare the first war. our expectations were cleared, without a doubt, that they will win war considering our huge gap. But it will be a slap to their faces if they lose. For the your pleasure this is the total points covered
      Link: (War Declaration)[Victory Savages (-S-)] Limited Duration War Savages (-S-) declares war on Duterte (DU30)
      .
      SAVAGE: 1,016,095
      DUTERTE: 761,297

      Now, Savage declare 2nd war (whoever team got 10 Milliion damage will win). They said they were bullied and we did not accept our defeat. i chilled out about their lies and as if they are playing as a victim here.

      Aren't DU30 alliance suppose to be bullied here ? Savage and DU30 have in common before the war. We both battling Evil Reaper members. I can still remember when BELLATOR and ATLANTA asking for my help as they were attacked by Crunos, Leader of ER. I send my troops and later on i retreat as Crunos notice our troops activity. We share our piracy to them and we even have Alliance Treaty. and so. I quit DU30 because i want to join Savage temporarily as I badly need real coordination to attack the General Muratcan and Sucutash. it was successful and they went into vacation now.
      Buckshot and Google accepts my application only on that request and they also knew that i am just temporarily member of a Savage.

      Why Savage are not able to declare war with Top 2 alliance , Evil Repear, when they have a huge conflict at the time? simply because they cant handle the fight even we have coordination attacks.
      later on, Crunos applied Savage alliance and purely they accepted it. which for me i am against. DU30 alliance hang alone the road without any information. then conflict starts. So, who is bullied now?

      I want to put it into their heads that they are TOP 1 OVER ALL ALLIANCE. If you can't able to shut us down then your position is not deserving.

      Act of war:
      1. Troops are moving, dont expect battle right away. Wait for the right time to fight. .
      2. Sending message to other alliance who can shelter any help.
      3. Make your Enemy pissed off

      You,Savage, throwing a lot of reasons that are supposed to be assumptions. Make your own move and feel to us that you're in the right spot.

      PS: We accept the defeat but we will never stop attacking them. With all fair play in field.
      Files
      • 1.PNG

        (90.33 kB, downloaded 0 times)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by waumentado ().

    • Lol, I just want to say that this war has nothing, nothing at all, to do with the number 1 spot on the server or anything with points at all. We started this war because your members sent countless messages like "I can EASILY crush ALL -S- troops ALONE", "If you think you are that good, why don't you start a WAR, in a WAR we would easily WIN HAHAHAH" and many more like those from several of your members. So, we declared a war, and won. After we won, you guys couldn't accept defeat, so we declared another one. Stop complaining about that we are the top 1 alliance, that has nothing to do with it. If E-R would have the same attitude as you guys, we would have been in a war with them instead.

      Also, I saw you wrote: "PS: We accept the defeat but we will never stop attacking them. With all fair play in field.", if you want to surrender and accept defeat, post in the declaration of war thread as stated by rules:

      "Win Conditions
      -The other alliance surrenders in the declaration of war thread .
      -First alliance to reach 10 Million damage points wins .(Minimum of 10k damage dealt for the battle to count)
      -Weezy accepts he isnt a good player in the declaration of war thread and surrenders"

      If you guys can't take on a fight with the number one alliance on the server, here's a tip: don't trash talk them multiple times a day. lol.

      Your members(not saying you did, but multiple DU30 members did) were basically begging for us to start a war in their messages.
      Stay savage :beer:
    • 7marre wrote:

      Lol, I just want to say that this war has nothing, nothing at all, to do with the number 1 spot on the server or anything with points at all. We started this war because your members sent countless messages like "I can EASILY crush ALL -S- troops ALONE", "If you think you are that good, why don't you start a WAR, in a WAR we would easily WIN HAHAHAH" and many more like those from several of your members. So, we declared a war, and won. After we won, you guys couldn't accept defeat, so we declared another one. Stop complaining about that we are the top 1 alliance, that has nothing to do with it. If E-R would have the same attitude as you guys, we would have been in a war with them instead.

      Also, I saw you wrote: "PS: We accept the defeat but we will never stop attacking them. With all fair play in field.", if you want to surrender and accept defeat, post in the declaration of war thread as stated by rules:

      "Win Conditions
      -The other alliance surrenders in the declaration of war thread .
      -First alliance to reach 10 Million damage points wins .(Minimum of 10k damage dealt for the battle to count)
      -Weezy accepts he isnt a good player in the declaration of war thread and surrenders"

      If you guys can't take on a fight with the number one alliance on the server, here's a tip: don't trash talk them multiple times a day. lol.

      Your members(not saying you did, but multiple DU30 members did) were basically begging for us to start a war in their messages.

      you won the first fight within your own conditions.
      Bragging your win with 1M damage? I can reach that by myself :D :lolbash:

      In the other thread your member said DU30 bullied you. 500k+ TS player bullied by <200k TS player? :thumbsup: :thumbup:
      Liars haha. :missilelauncher:
    • All I can say is I thank you Savage alliance you making us famous already on this server......
      Sorry if the result you have expected was turn into our favor hahahahaha....
      I know why you guys declared war on DU30 alliance it is because you think my Team will not going to fight your number 1 alliance on this server...hahahahaha
      will I am the owner of my own company....
      I know how to make people follow you... do you want me to educate you how??
      simple just show example that you can accomplish the impossible job... enable for your people to follow you hahahahaha

      and thats how I lead DU30 warriors that's why if I able to convince all DU30 members to fight your alliance trust me with this..and I say it again...
      we can make savage alliance a number 1 alliance into nothing.....


      dyanaypa
      DU30-General

      The post was edited 1 time, last by dyanaypa ().

    • dyanaypa wrote:

      All I can say is I thank you Savage alliance you making us famous already on this server......
      Sorry if the result you have expected was turn into our favor hahahahaha....
      I know why you guys declared war on DU30 alliance it is because you think my Team will not going to fight your number 1 alliance on this server...hahahahaha
      will I am the owner of my own company....
      I know how to make people follow you... do you want me to educate you how??
      simple just show example that you can accomplish the impossible job... enable for your people to follow you hahahahaha

      and thats how I lead DU30 warriors that's why if I able to convince all DU30 members to fight your alliance trust me with this..and I say it again...
      we can make savage alliance a number 1 alliance into nothing.....


      dyanaypa
      DU30-Genera[/b]l
      Go on then Mark, show us what you got. We want to fight you guys, but you are all just running away, like you are scared of us or something.
      Stay savage :beer:
    • lets make an example...
      if we have more points like SHIES CRUNOS,PALEMEDES,BELLATOR etc.
      and -S- is just like DU30 have more more more lower points
      should you face us?

      why cant understand my dear friends? we are fighting back with a honor not running... running is one option
      we could do if we know we cant fightback... many of us having 5k points in military just attackin you all having more than 10k???

      who is afraid now?
      wait we will have a tutorial soon to dyanaypa so we could attack and kill 10kmilitary points
    • So much Demise and chaos going on....I feel in heaven :P


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • 7marre wrote:

      dyanaypa wrote:

      All I can say is I thank you Savage alliance you making us famous already on this server......
      Sorry if the result you have expected was turn into our favor hahahahaha....
      I know why you guys declared war on DU30 alliance it is because you think my Team will not going to fight your number 1 alliance on this server...hahahahaha
      will I am the owner of my own company....
      I know how to make people follow you... do you want me to educate you how??
      simple just show example that you can accomplish the impossible job... enable for your people to follow you hahahahaha

      and thats how I lead DU30 warriors that's why if I able to convince all DU30 members to fight your alliance trust me with this..and I say it again...
      we can make savage alliance a number 1 alliance into nothing.....


      dyanaypa
      DU30-Genera[/b]l
      Go on then Mark, show us what you got. We want to fight you guys, but you are all just running away, like you are scared of us or something.
      running is part of strategy...
      save troops now and fight another day....
      beside it's called strategies game right :)
      we run but we lough out loud thou hahahahaha

      even we are running but we keep up on damages that Savage alliance required...
    • 7Marre you talk too much. you like Secretary of the company where you only write time in and out of every meeting. haha
      poor you.

      also, don't change put your words " I can EASILY crush ALL -S- troops ALONE" when in fact you guys started it.
      Ask Bellator or you 're jsut protecting him like Crunos.

      Lastly, we are not loser like you to surrender on battles. You can check that the damage point are not that big difference.
      Maybe you neeed to go to the eye specialist. remember you cheated on us. hahahah
    • waumentado wrote:

      7Marre you talk too much. you like Secretary of the company where you only write time in and out of every meeting. haha
      poor you.

      also, don't change put your words " I can EASILY crush ALL -S- troops ALONE" when in fact you guys started it.
      Ask Bellator or you 're jsut protecting him like Crunos.

      Lastly, we are not loser like you to surrender on battles. You can check that the damage point are not that big difference.
      Maybe you neeed to go to the eye specialist. remember you cheated on us. hahahah
      I have no idea what Bellator has said but I know for a fact I myself has received messages like that from several of your members. I can clearly see the damage difference and have good eyes. I asked if you wanted to surrender because you said "We accept the defeat but we will never stop attacking them", not because I have bad eyes.

      Also PLEASE stop calling us cheaters for everything we do without any proof. Tell me what you are referring to and show some proof of where we cheated when you say "remember you cheated on us", if not, you are the one lying here.


      And to Dyanaypa: I (and our members) clearly know that running away from fights is part of strategy, what we are saying is that it is not FUN to fight that way.
      Stay savage :beer:
    • Bellator wrote:

      I think you guys at DU30 are a bunch of assuming players. I can’t believe what I’m reading. Don’t be surprised if one of these days no one will respond to your nonsense anymore.
      The one who assuming here is your alliance ballator included you there...
      because you guys don't respect our agreement and now that we are returning the favor and make you all back to your senses you trying to turn as a disrespected players...
      if there's a disrespected person here that is you guys dont acted bosie here your officers or you so called counsel if it is excited there... you guys must find another solution about the piracy since my alliance don't agreed to change it...

      PS: if you don't respond to us thats not our problem... because I know thats not far to happen thou....but don't worry I will make your members as my luxury farms soon this war is over...
      with there help I can push up my total points Go high again....

      dyanaypa
    • waumentado wrote:

      I can still remember when BELLATOR and ATLANTA asking for my help as they were attacked by Crunos
      Please show some proof of that. I have only written to you once, when you tried some military drill, that hindered our plans to hit some of -E-R-'s biggest military players. I have alliance members that can confirm that i have not wanted anything to do with you after that.
      I have never asked anyone other than my alliance to assist me when i get attacked or during my attacks.

      -Atlanta, -S-

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Atlanta ().

    • Dyanypa, your group didn’t agree to the change because you all know that you didn’t wanna put effort in the piracy game and just expect to get higher spot.

      Anyways, I’m sure nothing will get fixed anymore either piracy, relationship or whatsoever.
      Be SAVAGE not average
    • Atlanta wrote:

      waumentado wrote:

      I can still remember when BELLATOR and ATLANTA asking for my help as they were attacked by Crunos
      Please show some proof of that. I have only written to you once, when you tried some military drill, that hindered our plans to hit some of -E-R-'s biggest military players. I have alliance members that can confirm that i have not wanted anything to do with you after that.I have never asked anyone other that my alliance to assist me when i get attacked or during my attacks.

      -Atlanta, -S-
      Hello Love :)
      I see LT wau have let you in on forum eh...
      nice seeing you here love :)


      @bellator that's how it is many of us don't want to participate piracy so why forcing it to change the policy of the treaty?
      because ypur alliance feel so? that's wrong that's only showing your alliance is demanding kind of thing and no respect to your treaty partners our alliance DU30...
      why? because your number 1 and you're officers really think that our alliance is like a dog who you think will always followed whatever your alliance will do?
      your wrong because right now I will tell you directly here and now that our alliance is the treat to every alliance on this server....

      dyanaypa
      DU30-General
    • This is the most desesperated call for attention ive seen ina while , lmao .
      We know you guys love the "attention" and to feel famous , but first of all accept this , the forum is dead hahaha , its only us talking to us .

      Now , lets get some things straight , you guys seem very unaware of the politics of this server , let me break you guys in !

      First of all , we dont care about the Highscore position , proof of that is the Merge of TIL + ER that took us down from the 1st place on TS , we had options to merge for the spot , but we dont care for the spot that much . i do remember you joining us waumentado , you never said a word on our discord , nor in the alliance chat ,
      And to let you know a little of the history , Cronus is one of the only remaining members of the old reapers , this is before ER was born , before i was even a Savage . When i joined savage i learned who cronus was , a really nice dude with a really big army , we fought many times , many times we exchanged messages and the respct was mutual . With the timme the alliance he was in (ER at the moment) shifted leadership and they wanted the merge with TIL so bad to have the #1 spot (spot that didnt last for them) , at the end cronus had none of the original friends he had on ER and dave was always crying for help , so after we atlked about it a lot on -S- and with cronus , he was accepted on -S- because of the mutuous respect .
      At this point in time , many of us , me included were receiving messages harrassing us , in a daily basis that we ignored for many days ,
      i can give you the list of members of your alliance that did so , if you want to check with them .
      We decided to finally stop accepting the insulting messages and declare war , not because we were being bullied , get that very very clear and dont be confused.
      But because we were sick of receiving toxic messages from your allaince , with poor english , calling us worthless , brainless , among many other things .

      We decided to make things serious by declaring war cause we were annoyed of you guys talking trash on us .

      The only thing you wanted was help fighting ER , but we didnt need you guys help haha , you guys have a NON existing fleet , and many times you guys got stucked on bad fights because of it , i remember one time 7Marre got defeated on a fight you guys asked him to join for help , we could have won that fight but since it was such a badly planned fight from you guys , it was sadly lost , it was only 1 S + many members of DU30 who didnt have a single fcking ship .


      The truth is that all of this stories feel pointless and stupid to me , you guys know what you did , ask mr weezy , ask mr - x- . Dyanpa you really need to watch the kids you have in your daycare you call alliance , check their mouths and teach them some manners .
      Either way we have no interest in this fcking soap opera .
      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • We do what we want when we want pretty much heehee


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • As a general my job is only to teach them some strategy that I know and explain the works of every unit on the game....
      My members attitude is really not my concern because the game is not required to have good manners and right conduct before playing this game...

      As far as I know this is a strategy game and making piss to the people or throwing some insult to other players is part of the strategy to make him mad so that he/she can provoke the player and make some fun fighting to each other.....

      only your alliance that required that must have good attitude must will if that it's your policy then save it for self do not force my members to have it.....because for me if I can produce good warriors on this game or to this server thats how you can gain respect by other players of the community as a good warriors not as a good individuals,,,
      sometimes you must to be terror in order to make criminals scared to you,,,,
      same thing here you must to be ruthless so that every one including crunos (repear) will be afraid to you or to make bad things.....

      dyanaypa
      General
    • Its a video game. Nobody is scared. We know you. We know all about your past and your current account(s). You aren't fooling anybody, boss

      No one on this server is worried about you, and will never fear you. Not the way you play now, or by the way you act and talk.

      Good manners are beside the point, but say a lot about the person.

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au