Savage playing as if they are strong alliance

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Dyanaypa,

      I strongly disagree with you, anyone can be great at anything with proper discipline.

      Playing the style of yours is never a good thing. Talking trash, and planting spy accounts to your enemies isn’t a sign of strenght, rather it’s a weakness.

      Nothing is greater than playing the proper way with honor, than winning everything while you cheat and lie.

      I know you’ll disagree, but I’ll agree to disagree.
      Be SAVAGE not average
    • To be completely honest. Alliances like ours keep servers alive. We are bringing life to the server so let’s not take everything to heart. It’s only a game


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • @Bellator dont you dare generalize us (Most importantly saying Filipinos) I don't care a bit about your politics here in this game and you guys issues with each other.
      Just leave that to yourself ok
      Im working abroad and respect people as they do respect me also.
      Keep your topic in-game.


      "You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants." - Eric Cartman
    • futile wrote:

      Its a video game. Nobody is scared. We know you. We know all about your past and your current account(s). You aren't fooling anybody, boss

      No one on this server is worried about you, and will never fear you. Not the way you play now, or by the way you act and talk.

      Good manners are beside the point, but say a lot about the person.
      Hello Futile,, thank you that you still knowing me from the past...
      I thought every body forget me already lol :)
      cuz I just came from retirement and now back to make some chaos on this server again hahaahhaah
      will this time I have many pilipino's brother and some foreign friends also not just one....
      that's the different now...
      so if you didn't afraid to me now then I advice you start to be now because I am training some newbie and equip with multiple pinoys allies and couple of foreign allies now not just one.,,I say it again not just one..
      If you really know my past then you must not saying this because before we conquered the world of ikariam only my one best buddies at my side only. and with out using any ambrosia.
      I wonder what would be my accomplishment today that I have a lot of allies around me now......
      this server and our account is just young already....So I advice you all not to talk finish the job already done because all of our account is still growing and so the other players...

      If you need evidence feel free to watch previous battle I have theres too many hall of fame in there.....
      will I believe you are not interested to ready or watch it again...
      but I think 7marre already do her home work already and got something about me because this lady are really like to do office works..

      To crunos I already showed to him some Old School strategy...I hope he learned something about it...and used it to make his game play better to this server or to the future server to come...
      I have a lot things to show that's why I always say that I am welcoming to a new challenger............


      dyanaypa
      DU30-General

      The post was edited 2 times, last by dyanaypa ().

    • I remember you and Mayway very well. We were in the same alliance when Mayway left for the Police Academy, and you left shortly after.

      I remember how well you played and how much damage you could do. Just the two of you. Almost like you could read each others thoughts :P

      I also remember you as an honorable player. Don't embrace the negativity of your allies. Rise above brother.

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • futile wrote:

      I remember you and Mayway very well. We were in the same alliance when Mayway left for the Police Academy, and you left shortly after.

      I remember how well you played and how much damage you could do. Just the two of you. Almost like you could read each others thoughts :P

      I also remember you as an honorable player. Don't embrace the negative.
      My deepest apologies to you Mr.Futile if I already forgotten you seriously :))
      yes mayway is now 5years on active service now and now still schooling to be attorney or lawyer after 2 to 3 years i think.....
      when federal system impose on our country next year ..then he could be Federal Agent of my country....
      Will me I retired from service and I am now a successful business man and I have a plenty of time to observe everybody movement again thats why I came back to play the game again :)
      best regards to you mate it's good thing that despite of couple of years already have passed there's still old timer still playing on this game...
      I thought only SGO and some SMOD are the one who I still know in the game hahahaha...
      cheerssss to you futile.. I am happy to knowing you some old timer friend :)

      dyanaypa
    • @tresapaz

      Don’t I dare what? I said filipinos are good entertainers, I mean it in a good way because I am a Filipino just like you. But I’m not proud of what some of your allies doings here. Thank you, you respect players here and talk kindly, I hope that honor of yours will be picked up by others.
      Be SAVAGE not average
    • This is gonna be like Ny.....unlimited war. I hope alliances seeing this (UNLESS you are our ally) we intend to keep this server alive


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Bellator wrote:

      @tresapaz

      Don’t I dare what? I said filipinos are good entertainers, I mean it in a good way because I am a Filipino just like you. But I’m not proud of what some of your allies doings here. Thank you, you respect players here and talk kindly, I hope that honor of yours will be picked up by others.
      chill ballator offensive messages is normal about this game....atlest at the end of the day this all things is still a game :)
      anyway I just want to clarify about the spy you said we have even on world war two(2) sending spy to any country is already existence...
      and I don't really read to any history books that telling sending spy is a part of cheating....
      we all have spy everywhere even your alliance have spy from other alliances including ours..... from birds form or even human inform....so please I'm not born yesterday thats why dont try to play clean because we are on the same race and we know what each other are capable of..I respect your ability because we came from the same country....
      and for me sending spy to anywhere or everywhere is part of the strategy of any military Men......
    • Yes I think we all chill now and we play different..


      @futile yes I am remembering now with our tags and you still wearing it as your signature eh thank you on that thats remind me alot now...I was on BLS(Black Lutos Society) before when I started to make chaos on Alpha server then transfer to White Lutos Society(WLS) under the leadership of Elmo can't remembered his full name already sorry....
      but yes I am remembering it now hahaha there's too many changes on everything now compare to the old one here mate and to be honest to you I am still learning the new way of ERA of ikariam specially this battleship units before we only few battleship to be mastered now they are a lots of them now hahahahah...
      also waving now is far more difficult compare to the old one which we only have 15mins time of withdraw troops or navies to comeback on origin town but still able to manage it...also on the gold stock on market is now the max is 15G unlike before we have maximum of 99Gold per piece hahahaha
      really have plenty have change thou :)

      anyway are you still on the game futile?

      The post was edited 1 time, last by dyanaypa ().

    • dyanaypa wrote:

      but I think 7marre already do her home work already and got something about me because this lady are really like to do office works..

      dyanaypa wrote:

      we all have spy everywhere even your alliance have spy from other alliances including ours.....

      dyanaypa wrote:

      yes mayway is now 5years on active service now and now still schooling to be attorney or lawyer after 2 to 3 years i think.....
      Well thanks for calling me a girl, lol. I can confirm that I do my paperwork and my investigation. I just returned as a Home Secretary for Savage and I'm currently going through all of our members, so whatever spies you've got will be gone soon. I would advise you to do the same.

      Oh and say good luck to D...Mayway from me on his road to being an attorney. :)
      Stay savage :beer:
    • 7marre wrote:

      dyanaypa wrote:

      but I think 7marre already do her home work already and got something about me because this lady are really like to do office works..

      dyanaypa wrote:

      we all have spy everywhere even your alliance have spy from other alliances including ours.....

      dyanaypa wrote:

      yes mayway is now 5years on active service now and now still schooling to be attorney or lawyer after 2 to 3 years i think.....
      Well thanks for calling me a girl, lol. I can confirm that I do my paperwork and my investigation. I just returned as a Home Secretary for Savage and I'm currently going through all of our members, so whatever spies you've got will be gone soon. I would advise you to do the same.
      Oh and say good luck to D...Mayway from me on his road to being an attorney. :)
      I will personally let him read about it 7marre.. and thanks also for the advice..


      @Aben thanks at lest I know theres a old timer who still playing this game...
      i wonder what would be his total points on alpha server i guess it could be 10M or maybe higher?


      @Atlanta hello Love you here it again :) you make me tired last time ah bad girl :)
    • don't have idea how old the alpha server ballator but when the 1st time I came on alpha server there was too many 1M plus account holder already there...
      thats why I became fearless in battle and mastered the game and strategies on how to win because Millions Points are the one who hunting me before.......
      while I am handing only 70k plus total points... and able to spread my name out of Mediterranean seas and to the high seas......
      when I retired my youngest child has never been born yet...and now his turning 5 years old...
      So i think it was 10 year old or more....