Savage playing as if they are strong alliance

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Quote @dyanaypa
      Ok we all near from ending the war,,,lets all drop all we've got ... hahahah
      as always DU30 warrriors can't hold the battle on the big battlefield because DU30 have only limited Fire Power but the point here that even on a total scores differents with the savage members DU30 Is can able to keep up with the giants hahahahaha
      good luck to the rest of the war....

      I don’t think almost 1 million damage can be considered keeping up with us. That’s 1,000,000 damage difference not a 100. And, it’s race to 10 million damage it doesn’t matter how much damage you dealt if you didn’t reach it first.
      Be SAVAGE not average
    • Bellator wrote:

      Quote @dyanaypa
      Ok we all near from ending the war,,,lets all drop all we've got ... hahahah
      as always DU30 warrriors can't hold the battle on the big battlefield because DU30 have only limited Fire Power but the point here that even on a total scores differents with the savage members DU30 Is can able to keep up with the giants hahahahaha
      good luck to the rest of the war....

      I don’t think almost 1 million damage can be considered keeping up with us. That’s 1,000,000 damage difference not a 100. And, it’s race to 10 million damage it doesn’t matter how much damage you dealt if you didn’t reach it first.
      To be honest bellator your alliance is too weak for us to enable to keep up on that different only 1Million is too small you know that already because 1M damages can be reach in 1 or 2 day clash...
      your alliance winning on any battle to our alliance is normal due to the troops capabilities that's your alliance members can do...
      but on overall to that,, despite of the total score difference like I said DU30 alliance do their best that winning to a war from us is not easy that you will get even how strong your alliance are...........
      thats the DU30 messages from your alliance......
    • thank you -S- for giving me excitement for this war. but now,. i want to enjoy my ambrosia....
      i will not going to war anymore. till next time again my friends :eyeroll: :eyeroll:
      you may focus in DYANAYPA :lol:
      even if we are beat in this war. still nice game :growup:
      so i am in vacation mode rightnow....
    • dyanaypa wrote:

      that winning to a war from us is not easy that you will get even how strong your alliance are...........
      The only Reason it wasnt easy its because you guys kept running , hidding and running haha .
      I love how the war changed the DU30 attitudes , saying you guys would redeclare , that we would get destroyed and farmed. LMAO
      we all knew how this was going to end but im glad you guys learned your lesson .
      I wish i could say you guys gave good fights , but you didnt . Even when you are winning the fights you guys cant realize that and cant coordinate. All that was ever done was clicking the white flag :pillepalle:
      And at the end the name of this thread was the best ,
      We play as if we are a strong alliance , cause we ARE a strong alliance .
      Matter of fact we are the STRONGEST alliance in the server.

      Aben , -S- General
      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • mr -x- wrote:

      soon to be a super man like you flying town LOL i will build up in your town. :lol: :lol:
      may i ask if you are a gay? :crazy: :crazy:
      Look at who just moved 6 of his towns and is the new superman? hahaha, see you also got yourself a Helios tower, even a premium spot! too bad the island got filled with new players so you can't fit your last town there :/ btw, when will you attack me again? I've been waiting :)
      Stay savage :beer:
    • Aben your a joke please keep your mouth on hush. Yes we lost but don’t push it. Your still farms who got farmed in and out of resources the entire war. My attitude hasn’t changed towards you guys. I still don’t like your backstabbing and no moral having alliance ways :lolbash:


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

      Weezy, I expected a lot from you because of your reputation. But I guess you have lesser time now to play. Still I think both sides showed what we all are capable of, hiding, running, warping, spying, trashtalking, and I’m sure we all learned new things from each other. So over all, Great War.

      P.S Weezy, move on from that back stab issue. Or you’ll get old faster.

      Peace out.
      Be SAVAGE not average
    • New

      I see an even greater war between DU30 and -S- in the far future. One that will be better to talk about :)



      And ehh you could say Bellator. I just recently finished my contract in the military two weeks ago so yea time took a big factor but I won’t let that be an excuse. You guys got the best of me this time but next time I will be more ready. Timing is everything


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

      war is almost over. so lets have vacation now :)
      when our path will cross again then that will be the start of trashtalk again :lolbash:
      but for now. move on guys... we learned something and lets start new life again... move on now...
      apologized to those i hurt dont make it too personal guys its just a game :beer:

      to those who wants to attack me,, its up to you :hail: :hail: :hail:
      when i got bored again i will fight back.. but now. i wanted to enjoy my shopping in ambrosia :lol: :lol: :lol:
      nice game everyone!!! :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • New

      dyanaypa wrote:

      {snip}

      On the 11.08.2018 17:17 7marre wrote:
      > Come and kill me then :) All I hear is talk, prove that you can beat me.
      >
      > I think you're a little scared ;)
      >
      {snip}
      This is a joke. Dyanaypa, while running away from my troops, is saying that I don't stand a chance against him. His reasoning for not crushing my troops is because I would run???? Dyanaypa is literally not anything more than a below average skilled player with a bigger than average mouth. Dyanaypa if you say you are better than me, then prove it.

      mr -x- wrote:

      war is almost over. so lets have vacation now :)
      I hope you have a nice vacation with your new neighboors :)

      Dr Weezy wrote:

      I see an even greater war between DU30 and -S- in the far future. One that will be better to talk about :)
      It could have been better if you guys didn't run away and we could have some bigger fights.

      Posting of PMs - Drk
      Stay savage :beer:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DrkAngel ().

    • New

      7marre wrote:

      dyanaypa wrote:

      {snip}

      On the 11.08.2018 17:17 7marre wrote:
      > Come and kill me then :) All I hear is talk, prove that you can beat me.
      >
      > I think you're a little scared ;)
      >
      {snip}
      This is a joke. Dyanaypa, while running away from my troops, is saying that I don't stand a chance against him. His reasoning for not crushing my troops is because I would run???? Dyanaypa is literally not anything more than a below average skilled player with a bigger than average mouth. Dyanaypa if you say you are better than me, then prove it.

      mr -x- wrote:

      war is almost over. so lets have vacation now :)
      I hope you have a nice vacation with your new neighboors :)

      Dr Weezy wrote:

      I see an even greater war between DU30 and -S- in the far future. One that will be better to talk about :)
      It could have been better if you guys didn't run away and we could have some bigger fights.
      bwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahahaha lol
      bwahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhhahaahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha lol
      bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahah lol

      The post was edited 1 time, last by DrkAngel ().

    • New

      7marre you are welcome to 1v1 me after the war if you would like.....and it’s not called running it’s called being smart.


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

      I’m not understanding how a war can be over and no conclusions or anything. Lol no terms no fine line or anything. I’m the diplomat and we’ve had no contact smh. The problems of the reason of the war isn’t even fixed or spoke of so we did all this for nothing .......Now lets speak about the leeching of you members doing our miracles. That won’t be tolerated. We have came to
      No terms or anything. There are still things to be discussed before you can just call off


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

      dyanaypa wrote:

      DrkAngel wrote:

      Thread closed as requested
      how could closing a thread without putting a results?is that valid hahahahahah

      I just closed the thread as requested. The OP edited his the first post about the same time I was notified in the last post, so I closed it as they requested. I just closed the thread, I have no authority to end a war. If you would like, open a new thread. That way only you have the power to asked it to be closed.
    • New

      The war is over because we reached 10mill dmg first, as simple as that, want a conclusion? We are stronger that's the conclusion.
      A war is not made to have diplomatic contact or dialogue after its over, if you guys wanted to be diplomatic since the beginning you should have not trash talked any of my members nefor even the first war , what happened to us being crushed? To you guys re declaring? To us being farmed? Pffff. Don't be asking for diplomacy if you never had the manners before.
      Any leeching or other issue you have with my members it's BECAUSE you guys looked for it. As simple as that.
      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • New

      DrkAngel wrote:

      dyanaypa wrote:

      DrkAngel wrote:

      Thread closed as requested
      how could closing a thread without putting a results?is that valid hahahahahah
      I just closed the thread as requested. The OP edited his the first post about the same time I was notified in the last post, so I closed it as they requested. I just closed the thread, I have no authority to end a war. If you would like, open a new thread. That way only you have the power to asked it to be closed.
      I understand SMOD thanks..
      anyway maybe they are shy to show the result because they got almost bet up by my team thats my conclusion thats why they don't show the war results.....
      anyway SMOD is there any other way or can I ask you to total all war damages so that we can have a accurate result from previous war?