Savage playing as if they are strong alliance

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bellator wrote:

dyanaypa wrote:

Aben wrote:

What a waste of words haha , even Mr x has changed the way he talks and just wants peace , learn a little from him .

7marre wrote:

It's you guys sounding idiotic here. We were sick of you guys saying how you could easily crush us, but never show any signs of doing so, so we started a war and won. Then you guys continued and didn't really accept your loss, so we started a second bigger war, and won. I mean, it must be kind of embarrasing at this point don't you think?
      7 said it better haha , dont pull excuses on a war you guys looked for .As i said before we are done with duo
      ABEN I am not Mr.X if you guys want a fight against me just keep in line and I will gonna wipe out you all one by one that's a promise...
      “I will gonna wipe out you all one by one that’s a promise...”
      That right there is the reason why you guys will never win a war against us, the mindset from your leader is selfish and doesn’t think about the growth of your alliance in general.

Go on wipe us out with everything you’ve got, and do it again over and over. And let’s see where you’re account stand against all the players in the server 6 months from now without any growth.
      Ballator TOL....
      If you don't know yet, ok I tel you something,, I don't really care about the TOTAL score...
      Just to make you some idea on my long time account on alpha...
      I reach 1M total points for about more than 2 years...
      because all I care on this game was Go on on fighting all the time....
      If you don't believe this ask WhiteE :))
      I'm sure he will tell you something Tol................
    • 7marre wrote:

dyanaypa wrote:

lately you said (Dyanaypa is literally not anything more than a below average skilled player with a bigger than average mouth)
      Now I have multi who supply me gold nyahahahah
      so meaning Weezy account is my multi too??? cuz his just the one who always supply me gold nyahahahaha
      i think 7marre you have a bigger mouth than I am...I thought you guys hate on the people who making stories now all you guys doing was making stories with out a proof nyahahahahaha
      Unfortunately I would get banned if I post the proof here on the forum, you are free to message me on Discord 7marre#3104 where I can share proof. I have definitive proof of you sharing the same connection(IP-address) with the accounts nerfe and dalisay, and avoiding to use IP-sharing with your Opera Free built-in VPN.
      Please, stop acting like you don't know, we both know who's playing a fair game here and who the better alliance is.

:growup:
      running his mouth again weezy is right thou try to click general button not on all typo'sbwahahahahahahah
    • Last response , so you understand (altho i dont think its hard to understand)

Dr Weezy wrote:

I know you guys have skill in your ally but you will not downplay my general and make it seem everytime he obliterates one of you that he “has no skill”
      He doesnt have any skill , attacking a person who is sleeping its by no means something HARD to do .
      That person cant wave in or out the units , use the correct units to counteract the ones that the attacker has , a person sleeping cant even activate forge .
      Its as easy as winning vs barbarians from the barbarian village
      There is NO merit in , AT ALL ABSOLUTLEY NO MERIT , TACTIC OR SKILL in winning vs barbarians or sleeping players.

If he has any skill , he has not shown any.

Just leave this matter alone weezy . Take the time to build , grow and learn .
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • I have no problems growing. Trust I can grow fast if I wanted......and so -S- are barbarians heehee. The name fits you all so well :lolbash:

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Aben wrote:

Last response , so you understand (altho i dont think its hard to understand)

Dr Weezy wrote:

I know you guys have skill in your ally but you will not downplay my general and make it seem everytime he obliterates one of you that he “has no skill”
      He doesnt have any skill , attacking a person who is sleeping its by no means something HARD to do .That person cant wave in or out the units , use the correct units to counteract the ones that the attacker has , a person sleeping cant even activate forge .
      Its as easy as winning vs barbarians from the barbarian village
      There is NO merit in , AT ALL ABSOLUTLEY NO MERIT , TACTIC OR SKILL in winning vs barbarians or sleeping players.

If he has any skill , he has not shown any.

Just leave this matter alone weezy . Take the time to build , grow and learn .
      If you really want me to show my skill ABEN lets 1vs1 battle...
      like we deed by crunos(repear) no alliance mate involve so that I will show to you what's really hard to beaten hard...
      I know you guys defend to each other that's why when we go out when you online everyone of you will assist some one....
      ABEN I am not burn yesterday and I became an expert about this game already...
      I know what you've got you never win alone except ballator ob-course he can do on winning alone cuz we came from the same clan...
    • I can see that this is gonna continue to go back and forth also cause of pride from both sides. What I’m getting at is if you guys wanna end the war it’s a right and wrong way. If This is gonna continue then I guess we are gonna just have to make another CR thread named -S- and DU30 forever clash or something cause I’m not letting up on leechers. I’ve used dirty dirty tactics before and this war I used 0 just to see how things are nowadays but as I can see that I should have used my dirty tactics. It’s either we be adults about it or we be children and I have no problem being both. I have no problem making 10 other accounts linked to just leech each one of your miracles and towns but that’s what a child does. So you guys decide how you wanna play it?......you wanna actually end the war or do you wanna continue throwing hate mail and having me and my friends do some unnecessary things. Which you prefer?

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • I know you are been prove as the best on other servers..
      but sorry on this one I have came back and because of that your rival about on how's to be on the best was been tasted and I am sorry about that...
      but that's alright this game was been more fun because of the rivalry on who's the best..
      I admit your alliance is the best one.. but as a player I don't think soo because I don't meet yet my match on anyone of you.. because I believe anyone of you are afraid with out the support of your alliance mate...
      that's the different of us...I used to fight long time battles any of it,,,with only one man supported me...
      if you think I am wrong then anyone of you come out and fight me..
      So far only repear former Cronus has the only one tested my skill I want somebody of you if you think you are better than me then prove it...
      Like what repear fromer cronus do.....
    • I didn't have a big part in fighting this war, but I had a few really fun nights because of it.

The war(s) was a great success IMO. I loved the competition. There were great wins and losses, set backs and comebacks. We enjoyed a wide range of emotions as the war progressed. I expect things were much the same for DU30. Maybe some would like to see a cleaner conclusion, but I am not sure this war hasn't ended exactly as it should.

It has been said that it is better to leave a delicious meal a little hungry still, so you look even more forward to having it again.

Cheers to both sides!!

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • Yahhhhh we all learned from the previous 2 war...
      the most important now the war is over....and congrats to your team futile..
      this is my last message since war is already over...

my attacks from 7marre is just only retaliating after they storm my towns of there attacks together with bucks and shies....
      No alliance involvement only me...everybody must expect retaliation when they do the attack on the strong one..
      and that is the exact example...

anyway war is over lets move on and congratulation to Savage alliance for winning 2 consecutive war to DU30 alliance....

Note...
      those who still have hate on me....you know where to find me...
      I will waiting for you all and happy hunting....

dyanaypa
      DU30
      General

TO smod please close the thread since waumen is on vacation for now to make review for his board examination...