When the largest player on the server leaches...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• First off, you've never wiped anything off the server. The only time you've had a victory was when you had to go hide behind the number one ranked player in the server and have him spend ambro to warp a town and catch us off guard. That victory wasn't even yours. That victory belonged to Svane, Mr Escobar, Colosia, and Obelix. Two days later, however, DAOTJ had started to pillage every [former] Salt9 town and didn't leave much in the path.

Second off, for you to go changing your town names just shows your immaturity. I'm assuming you must be around 14? Obviously your ego is more fragile than I thought.

DAOTJ was fine leaving ya'll alone. That's due to the respect we have for some of the D-W leadership. When I saw you built up a 10k military, I messaged your leadership, out of the respect I have for them. You then messaged me saying you weren't going to attack DAOTJ (as shown above) and then attacked DAOTJ, as I figured you would. You are dishonorable, sir. Your buddies, such as Poseidon, are paying for your dishonorable ways.
    • So you cant read huh?

I wrote that the millitary wasnt build to attack DAOTJ, that wasnt the intention behind it, that doesnt mean i wont attack you or a promise that i wont attack you. Is words to hard for you? In the next message i even wrote that i would attack DAOTJ if i wanted to.
      So i wasnt dishonorable, its just you who dont have the abillity to read.

I was a part of the attack that got 5 or 6 islands completely wiped of any millitary from DAOTJ. I wasnt a part of the attack towards you, but on some other islands.

Tumle created a town on one of your islands to facilitate the attack. Catching you off guard isnt any different from you catching us off guard, it isnt an argument or excuse, its just a thing that happens. The victory belongs to D-W and you can keep trying to protect your ego, but we all know the truth.
      I belive it was some more than 2 days, but thats not important, yes you attacked us, only the former salt9 members, but ejensen51 had to come in cause the first 4 players lost their battle against the 3 of us. When eJensen51 showed up, then we lost, fair and square. You have that victory nonetheless. You took only ressources from one guy, the rest of us didnt have any left after facilitating the attack though.

Changing my names to NoobGigolo is just a part of the trolling. youre such an easy target.

We werent fine leaving you alone, all due to the lies you spread.
    • I only sent a fraction of my cargo ships. Wonder how much else is left in there. That LEVEL 4 WALL however is fearsome.

Battle for Alcantara
      (26.08.2018 8:25:49)
      WarGigolo[DAOTJ] from Drunken sky
      vs
      TombStoneDK[D-W] from Alcantara

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................200(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1246(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................412(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................314(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................142(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................27(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................36(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................22(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: WarGigolo[DAOTJ]

Losers: TombStoneDK[D-W]

The town Alcantara has been pillaged by WarGigolo[DAOTJ]. The following resources have been stolen: 30,000 Wine
    • I didnt say i won either, seriously dude, you have reading issues. Just because you didnt win, doesnt mean i won. god youre awfull.

Yes, we live in different time zones, so stop crying about being caught off guard, its a part of the game dude, i aint crying about you attacking me at night while i sleep, cause its freaking daytime over at your place.

I havent spend Ambro to attack you either. Tumle did, cause he saw it as the perfect strategy, and it worked, we obliterated you guys. If he didnt spend the ambro on this, he would have spend it on something else. Its a part of the game, why are you still crying about this?

If you cant accept all parts of this game, then dont play it. God, its like explaining anything to a child this is.

Love
      TombStoneDK
    • Why you still spreading lies though?

There is only 1 person from -S- i have ever written with and that is Bellathor. He wrote to me, where he threatened me and i told him to P'ss off with the threats, i dont roll like that.

I have never written to any one from -S- so please, if you have any spec of decency (which i doubt) disclose your sources, cause either you are lying (which is statistically likely) or the guys at -S- is.

And just as well with the people from E-R as you have also claimed. Disclose the people who have told you i have written nasty things to or stop spreading the lies. Its just you, some other guys at DAOTJ and some from JKL who i have been salty and rude to, nobody else.

Love
      TombStoneDK