BXS Official Declaration of War against VIETNAM (VIET)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BXS Official Declaration of War against VIETNAM (VIET)

An official 'State of War' now exists between 'BXS' and the 'VIET' alliance, including their affiliations and those who harbor them.

No Terms, No Concessions, limits nor Negotiations. No surrender. Friendlies are welcome to coordinate with our fighters.

the demon
      General of BXS
    • hyen, despite him being untagged, i believe to be viet. It's become pretty obvious to me.

Battle for sir denny
      (27.09.2018 8:16:59)
      the demon[BXS] from Reeve, sir denny, Lancel, Kanave, Baharata
      vs
      huyen from sir denny, Kanave, Lancel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Swordsman.........................3723(-2361) - Swordsman............................0(-4766)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................0(-1323)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Hoplite...........................7525(-2584) - Hoplite..............................0(-2534)
      Gyrocopter..........................124(-543) - Gyrocopter...........................2878(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-384) - Balloon-Bombardier...................59(-902)
      Mortar.................................0(-24) - Mortar................................0(-138)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor................................220(-0)
      Cook...................................24(-0) - Cook..................................220(-0)
      Ram...................................42(-21) - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.............................-10871.9 - Military...............................-24069
      Offensive points......................60172.5 - Defence points.......................27179.75
      Damage Received........................543595 - Damage Received.......................1203450
      Damage Percent............................31% - Damage Percent............................69%

Winners: the demon[BXS]
      Losers: huyen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sea battle near Baharata
      (26.09.2018 8:45:08)
      thedemon[BXS] from Reeve, Baharata
      vs
      huyen from sir denny

Ram-Ship.............................258(-42) - Ram-Ship.............................163(-72)
      Fire Ship.............................21(-91) - Fire Ship............................10(-103)
      Mortar Ship...........................124(-0) - Mortar Ship............................27(-0)
      Steam Ram.............................220(-0) - Steam Ram............................123(-32)
      ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................3(-21)
      Diving Boat............................98(-2) - Diving Boat............................45(-1)
      Paddle Speedboat.......................91(-0) - Paddle Speedboat......................32(-24)
      Balloon Carrier........................20(-2) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-11)
      Tender.................................15(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-870.6 - Military..............................-2836.4
      Offensive points.........................7091 - Defence points.........................2176.5
      Damage Received.........................43530 - Damage Received........................141820
      Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: thedemon[BXS]
      Losers: huyen

The post was edited 2 times, last by the demon ().

• No

Battle for Dalton
      (07.10.2018 5:33:41)
      BloodRain[BXS] from C-1
      vs
      Obelic[VIET] from Dalton

Sulfur Carabineer.....................xxx(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-84)
      Swordsman...........................xxxx(-98) - Swordsman.............................0(-300)
      Hoplite............................xxxx(-161) - Hoplite...............................0(-500)
      Doctor.................................40(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Steam Giant...........................xxx(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter...........................xxxx(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier....................xxx(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................xxx(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult..............................xxx(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................xxx(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-343 - Military................................-1396
      Offensive points.........................3490 - Defence points..........................857.5
      Damage Received.........................17150 - Damage Received.........................69800
      Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Winners: BloodRain[BXS]

Losers: Obelic[VIET]

The town Dalton has been pillaged by BloodRain[BXS]. The following resources have been stolen: 12,858 Building material, 6,744 Wine, 5,829 Marble, 1,873 Crystal glass, 13,662 Sulfur

As the only thing left of Obelic[VIET]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.
    • My bad, i don't usually post here in the forums, had a few battles and skirmishes, but here's the biggest one, against "hyen", an untagged VIET. Ground battle. I posted this i think in the CR thread, BXS vs VIET CRs Thread along with a few other battlesposted by myself and other members against the viets, but i guess people want it here as well. So here's one, i'll try and find some others soon because i typically don't come to the forums a lot. I tend to just keep to myself. I fight, fight ends, i win, and that's that. Smaller battles i don't pay much attention too. I just kill them and move on. Hyen and i are about to go another round soon.

You can declare it inactive, but the fights and skirmishes will go on despite all. I apologize to those who like to see the CR's. I'll keep the forums in mind in my next battles. Most everyone hates the viets, it will never be inactive, despite any declaration in the forums. Cheers everyone.

Battle for sir denny
      (27.09.2018 5:31:59)
      the demon[BXS] from Reeve, sir denny, Lancel, Kanave, Baharata
      vs
      huyen from sir denny, Kanave, Lancel

Swordsman.........................3723(-2361) - Swordsman............................0(-4766)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................84(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer...................899(-424)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Hoplite...........................7525(-2584) - Hoplite..............................0(-2534)
      Gyrocopter..........................495(-172) - Gyrocopter...........................2878(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-368) - Balloon-Bombardier..................371(-590)
      Mortar................................24(-18) - Mortar................................0(-138)
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor................................220(-0)
      Cook...................................24(-0) - Cook..................................220(-0)
      Ram....................................54(-9) - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Military..............................-9612.8 - Military.............................-18663.4
      Offensive points......................46658.5 - Defence points..........................24032
      Damage Received........................480640 - Damage Received........................933170
      Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

The post was edited 4 times, last by the demon ().

• There will be time during wars where there's a lull, but most of the battles after this one were either small, or i just didn't mind the forums like i should. Most of the VIETS are simply on the run and it's hard to even get them to engage at times. There's a few who will fight, but they don't seem to be as influential as they were in the latter servers, Lamda and Xi. They used to be more engaging and would visit your home turf, unlike now you have to chase them down and go to their colonies. They no longer seem to desire a fight, which is very ironic considering the bullies they have always been. Mostly only choosing weak targets. I've been fighting the VIETs ever since i joined this game. My number one enemy. I want them eliminated, absolutely annihilated.

This declaration of war against the viets is FOREVER, whether a month goes by without a fight, or 3, or despite some outside entity declaring the war inactive. My declaration stands and the viets will simply have to watch their backs when i get that itch. This isn't a timed event where two sides declare and pick a battle ground. The Viets don't even post in the forums. AT ALL. Or at least that's my understanding, that the viets don't socialize much. Whether it be the forums or during battle.

But there will always be those moments where you finally get in a good hit. I could post quite a few smaller CR's of battles and skirmishes, but people don't want to see such a thing. They want to see big battles. The viets have become more elusive. But yeah, i'll try and keep this forum in mind while fighting.

As i stated in the declaration, no terms, no limits. It's an ongoing state of war. This thread is simply a document. It could be declared inactive and taken down, but would mean very little. What's more important is what's happening on the ground. But i do understand people want to see the CR's and i will urge our members to post their CR's.

Hyen is rebuilding his army after i destroyed his ground troops. Another good fight coming soon. I've kinda grown attached to the little fella. Cheers to all. Friends and adversaries alike :beer:

The post was edited 15 times, last by the demon ().

• Gιαɴɴιѕ wrote:

I can't believe you expected an actual fight from Viets.They are not known for having one.
      In their defense, as much i i hate to do so. They actually used to fight a lot. So often that the entire server at one time practically, but un-officially banded against them. Even bullying certain alliances, that i won't mention, to do their bidding in exchange for being left alone. It tapered off after the move to Xi, but they still fought from time to time. But since coming to NY, it's like they just dropped off the face of the Earth.

I personally believe they got scattered during the merges and went their own ways. I thought this might jolt them back to life, but i guess they just lost their mojo. They were a great adversary. Good days, having 7 or 8 TD fighters along with their brother & sister alliances show up on your doorstep. But now days you're lucky to even engage one and that's only if you visit them, and catch them sleeping.

The only Viet left that even has the ballz is hyen. And he's untagged. The only problem with him (like most viets), is they have no clue how to properly use their troops, wave or conduct a battle. Most Viets just sling whatever at you and hope it works. ACTUALLY, most viets are and always have been cowards, picking on the weak players for resources. And "strictly" and only weak players. I suspect it's because of their uncanny ability to screw up battles and get themselves destroyed.

I swear this hyen guy has been in a hundred battles, can raise a massive army 100k+ MS and sustain it well with over a billion gold. But still hasn't learned how to use his units.

I'm not sure of your history with them, they seem to be on all servers. I guess it depends on where you've been.

The post was edited 4 times, last by the demon ().