[HoF] PH vs. -Z-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [HoF] PH vs. -Z-

Battle for Phintown

Battle for Phintown
      (30.08.2018 4:32:35)
      dudbears[-PH-] from BIÑAN, STA ROSA
      vs
      Finatic[-Z-] from Phintown, Jimmy B[-Z-] from Fins, Volcano, ZombieGuy[-Z-] from Jericho, Bermuda

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................40(-0)
      Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................0(-910) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................554(-0)
      Swordsman............................0(-2988) - Swordsman..........................830(-2284)
      Hoplite..............................0(-2455) - Hoplite............................320(-2673)
      Gyrocopter...........................30(-370) - Gyrocopter..........................401(-558)
      Ram....................................0(-36) - Ram...................................108(-0)
      Mortar................................24(-18) - Mortar.................................66(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-174) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................40(-0)
      Steam Giant...........................0(-600) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.............................-17033.2 - Military................................-7878
      Offensive points........................19695 - Defence points..........................42583
      Damage Received........................851660 - Damage Received........................393900
      Damage Percent............................68% - Damage Percent............................32%

Winners: ZombieGuy[-Z-], Finatic[-Z-], Jimmy B[-Z-]

Losers: dudbears[-PH-]

"Ughhhhh arghhhhh ughhhhh"
      - Some random zombie
    • Nice

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)