Questions

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Could someone help me on these questions?
      1. Some websites like ika-search are consider as illegal scripts?
      2. If an account has banned for 28 days, still in progress, and that player creat a new account on the same server. He/she cant do IP sharing treaties between his/her old and new accounts, cuz banned account cant be logged in. Is it legal?
    • It is not worthless. spy out colonies gives out information in current state. The pages you refer to doesn't. Also the spy out colonies gives you a link to click on to directly take you to the island. I use it myself a lot when I am fighting or active in piracy. It will show you where new colonies will land, so you can be ready to lock it the moment it appears.

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • MeatWagon713 wrote:

Could someone help me on these questions?
      1. Some websites like ika-search are consider as illegal scripts?
      2. If an account has banned for 28 days, still in progress, and that player creat a new account on the same server. He/she cant do IP sharing treaties between his/her old and new accounts, cuz banned account cant be logged in. Is it legal?
      Websites that offer info on Ikariam players and towns are also not updated very often and some may contain malware. I would be careful visiting some of these sites.
    • Mea1 wrote:

It is not worthless. spy out colonies gives out information in current state. The pages you refer to doesn't. Also the spy out colonies gives you a link to click on to directly take you to the island. I use it myself a lot when I am fighting or active in piracy. It will show you where new colonies will land, so you can be ready to lock it the moment it appears.
      i think it is worthless
      all of the players i know use ika search-also players stoped to ignore messages from unknown players cuz the enemy allready has their locations from the web
      an dit gives u also the statistics of the player
      so i think ikariam rules should be changed to alow location sharing on the board
    • yes wrote:

Mea1 wrote:

It is not worthless. spy out colonies gives out information in current state. The pages you refer to doesn't. Also the spy out colonies gives you a link to click on to directly take you to the island. I use it myself a lot when I am fighting or active in piracy. It will show you where new colonies will land, so you can be ready to lock it the moment it appears.
      i think it is worthlessall of the players i know use ika search-also players stoped to ignore messages from unknown players cuz the enemy allready has their locations from the web
      an dit gives u also the statistics of the player
      so i think ikariam rules should be changed to alow location sharing on the board
      From the board rules:

Matt wrote:

Rule change as of January 14, 2010 the following rule will be omitted for the rules:

Posting of any Ingame Coordinates are forbidden.

You are now allowed to post coordinates and direct town links for yourself or another player without repercussion.

Do not meddle with dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
      :turkeydance: I'm just a small turkeh, how much trouble could I get into? :turkeydance: