Back Again...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Back Again...

Well everyone, I'm back. For those who don't know me, I am PalmtopPitbull.

I used to go by the name JeneralJames on the boards, but that is gone. I have gone by many names in game, JeneralJames, GeneralConfusion, GeneralGuerrilla, PalmtopTiger, Husk.

I was one of the founders of Global Guerillas on Delta, and took part in the server wide wars there. On Tau I was part of the undefeated Jaguar Warriors led by Les.

I missed the game, and figured I would come back. Luckily I happened upon the game again today, the day of a new server. So, come on down to the new server and look for me as PalmtopPitbull!

Hopefully some old friends stop by, because I'm missing them something fierce on this day.
      Will be making one eventually...until then I may have to find an old CR or two to put up...
    • Welcome back. I’m in new server also

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)