Such ineptitude

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Such ineptitude

Check list for Farms that are role playing as fighters

1.) require more numbers of players than the target alliance, by double ........................................checked
      2.) Surprise attack on a Monday Morning........................................................................................checked
      3.) Have players run out of gold before the 1st day.........................................................................checked
      4.) Fail to even write a DoW to enable mass viewing of your prowess (or lack there of)................checked
      5.) Fail to win the damage contest in 1st day after being 2 times the size & element of surprise...checked

Anyone have any others they would like to add?

RNR you have some explaining to do....RNR, make a CR thread and let the exposing begin...

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson
    • Surprise attack removes the limits on how far we'll go to ensure reparations are collected. Our dedication and investment will be a HUGE profit. Start thinking of the peace offerings, but let me say whatever you think it good multiply it by 20.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Originally posted by Harlot

You Ghost me and a family member WILL die
      Originally posted by linkoo:
      What the hell are you gonna do with 1.1k military? I misplace that many troops
      Originally posted by PhattyB
      My enjoyment comes from your suffering. So have a nice day.