-WAR- vs RnR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Battle for E Aguinaldo SFR

(23.09.2018 9:03:08)

DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-] from WAR

vs

E Aguinaldo[-RnR-] from E Aguinaldo SFR
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military.................................-5.4 - Military.................................... 0

Offensive points............................ 0 - Defence points...........................13.5

Damage Received...........................270 - Damage Received...........................366

Damage Percent............................42% - Damage Percent............................58%

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winners: DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-]

Losers: E Aguinaldo[-RnR-]

The town E Aguinaldo SFR has been pillaged by DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-]. The following resources have been stolen: 156,512 , 167 , 199

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson

(23.09.2018 10:21:37)

vs

Military.................................-5.4 - Military.................................... 0
      Offensive points............................ 0 - Defence points...........................13.5

Damage Received...........................270 - Damage Received...........................387

Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

The town E Aguinaldo SFR has been pillaged by DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-]. The following resources have been stolen: 156,416 , 177 , 210

Hunter S. Thompson

(23.09.2018 12:36:42)

vs

Damage Received...........................270 - Damage Received...........................408

Damage Percent............................39% - Damage Percent............................61%

The town E Aguinaldo SFR has been pillaged by DIAMONDFIRE[-WAR-]. The following resources have been stolen: 156,320 , 186 , 222

Hunter S. Thompson
    • They started it...we were asleep and being busy Bob the builders when they surprise attacked us for no reason at all...Virus says we had one bothering them (even though they didn't attack that player), but the truth comes from Giem (one of LostSoul's Captains if you remember Zeta RUMR) who states it was a contest within their alliance for ambrosia, and we here at peaceful -WAR- were the obstacle course.

Battle for Pulang-Pulbura
      (03.10.2018 20:59:10)
      Dog of War[-WAR-] from Haverfordwest
      vs
      Blackblood[-RnR-] from Pulang-Pulbura

Swordsman............................1002(-0) - Swordsman.............................0(-222)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................140(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman..............................550(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite..............................1257(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................295(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................50(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook..................................230(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military...............................-266.4
      Offensive points..........................666 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................13320
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Dog of War[-WAR-]

Losers: Blackblood[-RnR-]

Hunter S. Thompson
    • Ok...maybe we weren't asleep (we had just won a war with HELL)

and maybe we weren't so surprised (we were #3 and they were #2 heading to #1 due to the #1 getting banned)

and maybe were weren't super Bob the Builders...though we were growing and building, we were also building MS...

But we didn't start it...that part is 100% true.

(I don't think they knew us very well and thought we would be easy like their sisters) :D :D :D

Battle for SulfurCountry
      (03.10.2018 21:32:20)
      Dog of War[-WAR-] from Pulang-Pulbura
      vs
      Leelance[-RnR-] from SulfurCountry

Spearman..............................550(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Hoplite..............................243(-37) - Hoplite...............................0(-200)
      Sulfur Carabineer.....................140(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................420(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................169(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................50(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook..................................230(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................12(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-51.8 - Military...............................-280.6
      Offensive points........................701.5 - Defence points..........................129.5
      Damage Received..........................2590 - Damage Received.........................14030
      Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Winners: Dog of War[-WAR-]

Losers: Leelance[-RnR-]

The town SulfurCountry has been pillaged by Dog of War[-WAR-]. The following resources have been stolen: 91,520 Gold

Hunter S. Thompson