Trade Treaties and Troop Sales

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Trade Treaties and Troop Sales

Just had an issue come up and not sure if it's a bug or I misunderstood a game feature. With trade treaties your treaty partner gets priority at your trading post, and you can trade with them regardless of distance and trading post level. however it looks like the ability to see sales from a treaty partner outside of your search distance doesn't apply to troop sales, so my question is, do trade treaties only let you see goods being sold outside of your search range, or should you be able to see troops being sold by a treaty partner outside of your search range as well?

Issue came up on US > Boreas

:town: :ship: :spearman:
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
    • UPDATE never mind my teammate hadn't noticed the dropdown tab to choose between searching goods, troops, and ships. we're all good here :D

prnt.sc/ky99eq
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"