Great Deffending

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Great Deffending

Battle for Lvivska

Battle for Lvivska
      (25.09.2018 21:48:11)
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from 444
      vs
      onur372 from Lvivska

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Slinger................................10(-0) - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      Archer................................200(-0) - Archer................................150(-0)
      Spearman...............................46(-0) - Spearman...............................36(-0)
      Swordsman.............................200(-0) - Swordsman.............................240(-0)
      Hoplite.............................583(-144) - Hoplite.............................400(-162)
      Catapult...............................16(-0) - Catapult...............................12(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Ram.....................................9(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................2(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-201.6 - Military...............................-226.8
      Offensive points..........................567 - Defence points............................504
      Damage Received.........................10080 - Damage Received.........................11340
      Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: onur372

Losers: Buddy3435[-IKS-]

839 units from onur372 are protecting the town of Lvivska.

Buddy3435's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Buddy3435[-IKS-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Buddy3435[-IKS-]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

:lolbash: :lolbash: :D
    • Second Try.

Battle for Lvivska

Battle for Lvivska
      (26.09.2018 6:48:41)
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from New York
      vs
      onur372[DWOOD] from Lvivska

Slinger................................10(-0) - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      Archer................................200(-0) - Archer................................150(-0)
      Spearman...............................46(-0) - Spearman...............................36(-0)
      Swordsman.............................216(-0) - Swordsman.............................240(-0)
      Hoplite.............................558(-125) - Hoplite..............................370(-90)
      Catapult...............................16(-0) - Catapult...............................12(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
      Ram.....................................9(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................2(-0) - .............................................
      Military.................................-175 - Military.................................-126
      Offensive points..........................315 - Defence points..........................437.5
      Damage Received..........................8750 - Damage Received..........................6300
      Damage Percent............................58% - Damage Percent............................42%

Winners: onur372[DWOOD]

809 units from onur372[DWOOD] are protecting the town of Lvivska.

Buddy3435[-IKS-]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

And sea Fight

Sea battle near Rynok-Square

Sea battle near Rynok-Square
      (26.09.2018 11:35:32)
      onur372[DWOOD] from Rynok-Square
      vs
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from New York

Ram-Ship...............................24(-0) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-12)
      Fire Ship..............................15(-5) - Fire Ship...............................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................0(-15)
      Ballista Ship...........................5(-0) - .............................................
      Military..................................-31 - Military...............................-162.2
      Offensive points........................405.5 - Defence points...........................77.5
      Damage Received..........................1550 - Damage Received..........................8110
      Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

44 units from onur372[DWOOD] are defending the port of Rynok-Square

Buddy3435[-IKS-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Lvivska

Sea battle near Lvivska
      (26.09.2018 12:51:22)
      onur372[DWOOD] from Lvivska, Rynok-Square
      vs
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from New York, Lempot[-IKS-] from City of Sins

Ram-Ship...............................50(-4) - Ram-Ship...............................0(-18)
      Ballista Ship...........................5(-0) - Ballista Ship...........................8(-6)
      Fire Ship...............................7(-8) - Fire Ship...............................0(-2)
      Military................................-69.6 - Military...............................-143.2
      Offensive points..........................358 - Defence points............................174
      Damage Received..........................3480 - Damage Received..........................7160
      Damage Percent............................32% - Damage Percent............................68%

Losers: Buddy3435[-IKS-], Lempot[-IKS-]

26 warships are being moved from onur372[DWOOD] to Lvivska

36 warships are being moved from onur372[DWOOD] to Lvivska

Buddy3435[-IKS-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Lempot[-IKS-]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

:lolbash: :lolbash: :phatgrin: :phatgrin:
    • This is comical

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Giannis I thinks it’s the ally he is attacking that is butthurt and now they are happy he is banned so he can’t keep beating them

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • No that wasn't it, some of these fights happened at very age when this server was opened and this guy was able to create more military compared to anyone else without procrastinating on his advancements at everything else and he definitely did more than just multi accounting as all the multi accounters put in vacation mode in the game while this guy's towns were directly deleted.. To be honest im sad he got banned before i get to bring the fight to him cuz it was easy when no one had resource to make military.. For the end note, i love how you guys try and support a guy who is cheating... lol
    • I support any action in the server. It keeps its alive. We need to keep it up server wide so this will be the most active

• Lodos wrote:

No that wasn't it, some of these fights happened at very age when this server was opened and this guy was able to create more military compared to anyone else without procrastinating on his advancements at everything else and he definitely did more than just multi accounting as all the multi accounters put in vacation mode in the game while this guy's towns were directly deleted.. To be honest im sad he got banned before i get to bring the fight to him cuz it was easy when no one had resource to make military.. For the end note, i love how you guys try and support a guy who is cheating... lol
      You mean before big bad buddy paid enough money to make his account big enough so he can actually pillage someone? Yeah, that's what I thought.