Somebody get lempot a manual on how to build land military

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Somebody get lempot a manual on how to build land military

smh gotta do better then this. you have double the archers and spearmen of your hops and swords hahaha

> > Battle for I Pillage You
      > > (03.10.2018 16:53:24)
      > > Lempot[-IKS-] from Polis
      > > vs
      > > Dr Weezy[BONE] from I Pillage You
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > > Slinger...............................375(-0) - Slinger................................0(-15)
      > > Archer..............................287(-216) - Archer.................................0(-85)
      > > Spearman..............................0(-475) - Spearman...............................0(-47)
      > > Swordsman.............................4(-414) - Swordsman.............................0(-298)
      > > Hoplite..............................32(-181) - Hoplite..............................65(-280)
      > > ............................................. - Ram....................................14(-3)
      > > Catapult...............................22(-0) - Catapult...............................18(-0)
      > > Cook....................................7(-0) - Cook....................................7(-0)
      > > ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      > > Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
      > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > > Military..............................-1272.8 - Military...............................-890.5
      > > Offensive points......................2226.25 - Defence points...........................3182
      > > Damage Received.........................63640 - Damage Received.........................44525
      > > Damage Percent............................58% - Damage Percent............................42%
      > >
      > > Winners: Lempot[-IKS-]
      > >
      > > Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE]

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • so you are agreeing to this bad military...smh. He went from 2.5k military to 666 while i was sleep. I had 1.3 and went to 300 while i was sleep. Shall i show more CRs??

and please if you don't know how to play then hush. we let him get on the island to trap him. its called strategy but you wouldnt know about it

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • "Strategy" lmfao, but that trapped man looted how much of your alliance's resources? he didn't even care he would lose that army as he made more resources than what that army is worth, he will post his reports too no worries. But yeah his army might lack enough amount of tank units that time but it is okay there is always a next time :)
    • Anybody can take loot from somebody who is sleep. He gathered wood and marble so I’m sure that wood and marble doesn’t replenish a 2k military loss. I will be ready next time also. Guess he just getting back the resources I’ve already stole from him and you :lol:

• I go by Crazy Cat Lady in game, and I have an ax to grind. Here's my two cents.
      Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
      (03.10.2018 18:07:47)
      Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR] from Cat Bird
      vs
      Lobo[-IKS-] from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hoplite................................30(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................12(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................939
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR]

Losers: Lobo[-IKS-]

The town Polis has been pillaged by Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR]. The following resources have been stolen: 939

Battle for Buds

Battle for Buds
      (03.10.2018 19:43:25)
      Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR] from Polecat
      vs
      Buds[-IKS-] from Buds

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-31)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-13)
      ............................................. - Swordsman..............................0(-12)
      Hoplite...............................145(-5) - Hoplite................................0(-16)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Ram....................................12(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult................................3(-0) - .............................................
      Military...................................-7 - Military..................................-57
      Offensive points........................142.5 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received..........................2850
      Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR]

Losers: Buds[-IKS-]

The town Buds has been pillaged by Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR]. The following resources have been stolen: 2,900 , 2,099

One of Buds[-IKS-]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Battle for Consequences
      (03.10.2018 0:22:38)
      Lempot[-IKS-] from Seal the Heaven
      vs
      DoomSeeker[BONE] from Consequences

Archer................................150(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................210(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................5(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Lempot[-IKS-]

Losers: DoomSeeker[BONE]

The town Consequences has been pillaged by Lempot[-IKS-]. The following resources have been stolen: 17,035 Building material, 7,964 Wine

Battle for World War
      (03.10.2018 11:22:26)
      Lempot[-IKS-] from Polis
      vs
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from World War

Slinger...............................374(-0) - .............................................
      Archer................................503(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman..............................475(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................418(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................164(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................22(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................7(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE]

The town World War has been pillaged by Lempot[-IKS-]. The following resources have been stolen: 14,459 Building material

He deleted the rest unfortunately but yeahhh,maybe you guys should learn how to not scatter your resources with no defense lol
    • You attacked towns with GR upgrades. Maybe you should teach him how to properly build a military 500 archers hahaha. And funny you say he deleted the rest and only showed 2 CRs but they are from today? Who deletes there CRs while I’m the battle

Battle for I Pillage You
      >> (03.10.2018 19:25:06)
      >> Eakaos[BONE] from Novarr, Mercedes, Dr Weezy[BONE] from Retreat Retreat
      >> vs
      >> Lempot[-IKS-] from Seal the Heaven
      >>
      >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      >> ............................................. - Slinger...............................0(-357)
      >> ............................................. - Archer................................0(-187)
      >> Catapult...............................17(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-22)
      >> ............................................. - Doctor..................................2(-0)
      >> Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook....................................7(-0)
      >> ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      >> Sulfur Carabineer.....................212(-0) - .............................................
      >> Swordsman.............................181(-0) - .............................................
      >> Hoplite.............................197(-125) - .............................................
      >> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      >> Military.................................-175 - Military...............................-594.9
      >> Offensive points......................1487.25 - Defence points..........................437.5
      >> Damage Received..........................8750 - Damage Received.........................29745
      >> Damage Percent............................22% - Damage Percent............................78%
      >>
      >> Winners: Eakaos[BONE]
      >>
      >> Losers: Lempot[-IKS-]

• Battle for I Pillage You
      (03.10.2018 18:24:50)
      Lempot[-IKS-] from Polis
      vs
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from I Pillage You

Hoplite................................0(-32) - Hoplite................................0(-65)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................14(-0)
      Cook....................................7(-0) - Cook....................................7(-0)
      Slinger..............................357(-18) - .............................................
      Archer..............................187(-100) - .............................................
      Swordsman...............................0(-4) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................22(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-166.8 - Military..................................-91
      Offensive points........................227.5 - Defence points............................417
      Damage Received..........................8340 - Damage Received..........................4550
      Damage Percent............................64% - Damage Percent............................36%

Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE]

• Todos you should focus more on your problems and stop trying to defend him.

Battle for Marchutan
      (02.10.2018 9:23:37)
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from Sinister
      vs
      Lodos[-IKS-] from Marchutan

Slinger................................15(-0) - Slinger.................................0(-1)
      Spearman...............................47(-0) - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Swordsman.............................298(-0) - Swordsman...............................0(-5)
      Hoplite.............................333(-106) - Hoplite..............................37(-164)
      Ram....................................17(-0) - Ram.....................................2(-4)
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult................................0(-4)
      Archer.................................85(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................7(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-148.4 - Military.................................-299
      Offensive points........................747.5 - Defence points............................371
      Damage Received..........................7420 - Damage Received.........................14950
      Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

Winners: Dr Weezy[BONE]

Losers: Lodos[-IKS-]

The town Marchutan has been pillaged by Dr Weezy[BONE]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,640 , 11,359

• Tisk tisk. Too much talking from you and no CR. I will let the CRs talk

• He doesn’t wanna join the 500 archer clan hahaha

• IKS, help me out here...how is 1 vs 1 considered fair, but that "unprovoked" attacks is fair game for retaliation?

Did a 5 year old write these alliance guidelines?

"3. 1 vs 1 is fair game.

4. Unprovoked attacks on one will be considered as attacks to the alliance and we will retaliate."
    • hahaha no it wasn't a secret i just think how you all keep a guy in your alliance and make him a diplomat and he openly tells he wants to leave because you guys are weak lol, i'm just saying you guys don't have it all together over there, but yeah you are right CRs talk, so see you all when there are actual CRs
    • Lodos wrote:

hahaha no it wasn't a secret i just think how you all keep a guy in your alliance and make him a diplomat and he openly tells he wants to leave because you guys are weak lol, i'm just saying you guys don't have it all together over there, but yeah you are right CRs talk, so see you all when there are actual CRs
      Yeah....well....which alliance is he in now? Oh, right, BONE. What's that say about IKS?