Somebody get lempot a manual on how to build land military

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I’ve led nothing but fighters and my alliances never been weak. Come to think about it I’ve led many people in -IKS- so how about you ask them how weak we are. CRs y’all and at this moment you have none

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • y'all won't take him but you accept players who make 500 archers :lolbash:

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • Just couple flings here and there for now. It’s been ongoing and it’s entertaining

• I need to diversify!

Battle for Polis
      (04.10.2018 1:21:51)
      Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR] from Kittykittykitty
      vs
      Republica[-IKS-] from Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
      ............................................. - Archer..................................0(-7)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-91)
      ............................................. - Swordsman...............................0(-2)
      Hoplite..............................101(-78) - Hoplite................................0(-78)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................0(-12)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-3)
      Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...............................-109.2 - Military...............................-227.5
      Offensive points.......................568.75 - Defence points............................273
      Damage Received..........................5460 - Damage Received.........................12959
      Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR]

Losers: Republica[-IKS-]

The town Polis has been pillaged by Crazy Cat Lady[TnDR]. The following resources have been stolen: 6,478 , 551 , 172 , 861 , 1,935

One of Republica[-IKS-]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Dr Weezy wrote:

I’ve led nothing but fighters and my alliances never been weak. Come to think about it I’ve led many people in -IKS- so how about you ask them how weak we are. CRs y’all and at this moment you have none
      I'm pretty sure you defended enemy towns with your fleet so your ships couldn't die and then quit on those people you claim to have "led".... Welcome back Weezy :lolbash:
    • who are you?

• Dr Weezy wrote:

smh gotta do better then this. you have double the archers and spearmen of your hops and swords hahaha

> > Battle for I Pillage You
      > > (03.10.2018 16:53:24)
      > > Lempot[-IKS-] from Polis
      > > vs
      > > Dr Weezy[BONE] from I Pillage You
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > > Slinger...............................375(-0) - Slinger................................0(-15)
      > > Archer..............................287(-216) - Archer.................................0(-85)
      > > Spearman..............................0(-475) - Spearman...............................0(-47)
      > > Swordsman.............................4(-414) - Swordsman.............................0(-298)
      > > Hoplite..............................32(-181) - Hoplite..............................65(-280)
      > > ............................................. - Ram....................................14(-3)
      > > Catapult...............................22(-0) - Catapult...............................18(-0)
      > > Cook....................................7(-0) - Cook....................................7(-0)
      > > ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      > > Doctor..................................2(-0) - .............................................
      > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > > Military..............................-1272.8 - Military...............................-890.5
      > > Offensive points......................2226.25 - Defence points...........................3182
      > > Damage Received.........................63640 - Damage Received.........................44525
      > > Damage Percent............................58% - Damage Percent............................42%
      > >
      > > Winners: Lempot[-IKS-]
      > >
      > > Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE]
      im still waiting for you to return from your vmode in boreas
      mr. big talk
    • President Trump wrote:

Dr Weezy wrote:

I’ve led nothing but fighters and my alliances never been weak. Come to think about it I’ve led many people in -IKS- so how about you ask them how weak we are. CRs y’all and at this moment you have none
      I'm pretty sure you defended enemy towns with your fleet so your ships couldn't die and then quit on those people you claim to have "led".... Welcome back Weezy :lolbash:
      and who i see is back mr president
    • yes you are a noob. i play 4 servers and i have war on two. I'm not worried about you right now its more important things to worry about. stop following everywhere i go like you want some type of recognition. go find i friend cause I'm not it

• Dr Weezy wrote:

yes you are a noob. i play 4 servers and i have war on two. I'm not worried about you right now its more important things to worry about. stop following everywhere i go like you want some type of recognition. go find i friend cause I'm not it
      jesus
      the guy sends me spies (arn't u busy???)
      wants me to attack him
      and then puts a palm tree when i come for him
      and im a noob
      id like help freinds cuz im lost
      and btw if your so good as you talk here
      where did you go?

The post was edited 3 times, last by yes ().

• what are you talking about

• In the end Bone begs for peace. and Eakoas leaves alliance then "Set" the new Bone diplomat messages me saying they kicked Eakaos. and wishes for peace between alliances. while Eakoas tells me MrWeezy is mad cuz he started a mess that they where not ready for and plan to make peace to attack 30 days later when Bone is ready? I have not yet lost against any Bone member why must I chase u? I will grant u 30 days by only me as I don't speak for everyone then u can attempt to attack me.

good luck and good gaming!!
    • Buddy3435 wrote:

In the end Bone begs for peace. and Eakoas leaves alliance then "Set" the new Bone diplomat messages me saying they kicked Eakaos. and wishes for peace between alliances. while Eakoas tells me MrWeezy is mad cuz he started a mess that they where not ready for and plan to make peace to attack 30 days later when Bone is ready? I have not yet lost against any Bone member why must I chase u? I will grant u 30 days by only me as I don't speak for everyone then u can attempt to attack me.

good luck and good gaming!!
      look at the bone alliance at boreas and get an idea how his alliances end like....
    • You guys make stuff up and have drama like children. It’s quite sad. Yes I don’t even know who you are :lol: . You know who I am and follow me around and yet I don’t have one recollection or even memory of you. Must be one of the many allies I’ve laid to rest or people or something but you following me around the boards is as childish as an adult can get at this game. Well done little boy.

Buddy you should stop listening to everything people say and do cause he said things about you too so I’m sure a lot of stuff is lies like you being a spy for biglew and DWOOD like he told us. If you got anything to say then message me but as for this kiddy drama you guys can have it. Yes I’ve yet to see 1 CR from you EVER

• Look at weezy getting drama started again hahaha , new server , same talk from the same guy

PS. funny how you talk down on being attacked while sleeping when thats how you guys played the 2 wars we had on Dionysus , and lost both of them ...

Either way , this server looking spicy already hahaha
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Aben We were in a war that’s common sense. This isn’t a war. Make sense bro when you talk.

And what are you talking about you guys haha I’m the only one from dionysus in this server soooo .

Plus this a fighting game. Not everybody wants to play bob the builder like most of you do

• I did leave bone but not for iks and I tried to smooth some things over because it was mainly that I asked for help while my troops where buisy and shouldn't have that' started this stuff anyway....I realized I could have had troops there just as fast as Dr. weezy did since I could have sent them from that island too after a while as well...and I could have done what I should have been done in the first place witch didn't include attacking cause I actually had a strategy to get IKS diplomat to actually talk me out of it is all I was going to do but weezy went to bed after sending the attack or something and walked threw the town I was blockading (even tho I recalled before weezy got there and released the port)

but who am I? LODOS?

i'll answer

I'm a complete newb who pay's to play.....I did once play back in 08 09 (maybe) or whenever the first day of Beta was if I recall right I grew fast then cause you could pillage gold and I paid to play so I was number 1 military and 1 in TS for a year and a half as Eakaos but I haven't played since o9 and forgot a lot

I've left BONE anyway partially cause of my own need to grow faster then I'm learning from BONE and since im not learning from them I need to bail and do what is next for me (witch is the same reason I left dwood) I think the straw that broke the camels back for me was when it took set 3 hours 3 hours I patiently messaged back and fourth back and fourth to Set trying to understand why he wouldn't just tell me the answer to what I asked because it was what CCL or antisapository told me to do witch I did wrong and failed miserably even tho CCL just told me to do something not how to do it...DWOOD was the same way about helping a newb...

So I got a referral from about everyone over 10 in TS accept whoever it is that is the recent newly grown top ten TS of DWOOD to do witch is join -s- cause they can help teach me what I need to know.....so I applied a few days ago anyway..and today before the BONE tag went away
      I was accepted so I planed on joining tomorrow however that has been postponed because I'm a bannable player for having apotty mouth when typing...and I'm going to try really hard to fix my errors cause I am bad about that..even tho NOBODY TOLD ME TO STOP SWEARING in ally chat of BONE nor regular messages to them I did finally ask Biglew to help me find the most current rules so I could read all of them and he found them for me and I read them all so I would be a little more up to speed....I didn't swear all day and I was talking with a friend and said the S word once all day and finally got a 1 day ban

so if being offline helps majorly gl i'll just use what I have left of ambro to rebuild ps I've used nearly all of my resources anyway so go ahead if you don't believe me however it is the truth and you can gladly go find out if your STILL mad at me for creation of a war or if your one of the IKS whos army I ruined before you pulled out cause you saw I came and ran and then I didn't chase you down for more

But from now on lodos my new rule since I carry personal rules is to keep my name and your ideals of who I really am off the message board or be pillaged unless you have proof that I ever put in any kind of official application to IKS (witch I didn't) then don't say stuff like that....

what I said was...at this point in time it would be better for ME to join IKS so I can get clear answers on how to do something I'm wanting to do in the game that has nothing to do with attacking a player even tho I am going to refrain from telling you what it is because I got my answer already from -s- and I don't need more new opinions....

aren't you glad you brought me into this cause I'm wordy as all come (not sure if I can say an h word that ends with a k) gj at occupying the other guys town before going after your real threat tho it gave me time to kill half of the army you did send anyway lodos

oh and btw just a quick note on how newbie lempot thinks I am the attack I did on weezy's city with him is why lempot claimed that he got a 500 archer troop pack out of it..even tho I told him to copy and paste it to me and he didn't

so some ppl see it but NOBODY in bone belived that I am a newbie cause I get how to pay to play and grow techs fast....that's about it so far..learned piracy pretty quick too that's why I decided to keep letting that newbie IKS up north at the IKS lair or w/e its called to ya'll keep blockading my port while I build there to try something that I want to try just for a personal reason before I just delete the town...cause that other lower level player thinks blockading a port of a town that needs no resources nor is damaging me in no way shape or form at all bye doing so I believe this to be the reason that IKS Diplomat refered me to join -s- recently so I wont have to be taught bye newbs how to play

I did tell you buddy is Biglews spy if you want me to go threw my messages to where Biglew told me that him self I haven't deleted one message in game you'll have to wait till I'm unbanned and give 2 cents of care weather it was true or not however it was said to me but I don't think I really feel like looking threw the messages since I send Biglew a message a day almost trying to figure something else out or this or that or the other thing beings he is a GO he has helped me after I left DWOOD more then when I was in DWOOD (also there to big I don't like that)

oh btw see lempot I am dyslexic and a bad typer cause I never learned with my disability how to spell

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eakaos ().