Somebody get lempot a manual on how to build land military

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dr Weezy wrote:

You guys make stuff up and have drama like children. It’s quite sad. Yes I don’t even know who you are :lol: . You know who I am and follow me around and yet I don’t have one recollection or even memory of you. Must be one of the many allies I’ve laid to rest or people or something but you following me around the boards is as childish as an adult can get at this game. Well done little boy.

Buddy you should stop listening to everything people say and do cause he said things about you too so I’m sure a lot of stuff is lies like you being a spy for biglew and DWOOD like he told us. If you got anything to say then message me but as for this kiddy drama you guys can have it. Yes I’ve yet to see 1 CR from you EVER
      as i said
      kind of hard to show you something when you vmode before you give me a chance
      and il think il stop here.
      in the meantime continue with what you are good with-talking on ikariam board
      see ya when you back to boreas
    • I never said Buddy was a Spy, A Buddy not a spy. You assume. He is half way across the map from Dwood. Him and I have talked since the start of the server. Yes I know the game rules pretty well, if I dont know the answer I will look in up and help any player. That is just me and does not matter if I help the player as a operator or as a fellow human. At the end of the day if I can save a player from being banned on any server because I help answer question, I feel I did right thing. I love the game and dont want to loose players on any server because of not being knowledgeable. One thing about me is I hold myself to high ethics and integrity.

I hope this clears things up
    • yes wrote:

Dr Weezy wrote:

You guys make stuff up and have drama like children. It’s quite sad. Yes I don’t even know who you are :lol: . You know who I am and follow me around and yet I don’t have one recollection or even memory of you. Must be one of the many allies I’ve laid to rest or people or something but you following me around the boards is as childish as an adult can get at this game. Well done little boy.

Buddy you should stop listening to everything people say and do cause he said things about you too so I’m sure a lot of stuff is lies like you being a spy for biglew and DWOOD like he told us. If you got anything to say then message me but as for this kiddy drama you guys can have it. Yes I’ve yet to see 1 CR from you EVER
      as i saidkind of hard to show you something when you vmode before you give me a chance
      and il think il stop here.
      in the meantime continue with what you are good with-talking on ikariam board
      see ya when you back to boreas
      He erased Boreas from his memory after the beatings he took :beer:
    • I must have misunderstood biglew

I gave the top 10 with removing dwood members as my list of targets being snyde and sarcastic

I thought that's why you told me to remove him from my players list.....

IF I do tell someone something tho its not for them to spread on the boards

so i'll be attacking / defriending for bringing my name and what I've said onto the msb

otherwise I'm not attacking players 50k TS /with regards to TOO low of ms below me at this point in time

I really feel like a TS rule should be in place for just the game in general or at least MS but you could have 150k ts _ and attack a 12k ts and be fine with that I guess its your decision

weezy may I make a suggestion since your having 2 wars and starting a new server?

You can do separate accounts at once with normal, incognito, and different browser (so like Chrome, incognito, and firefox). Separate tabs will log you out of the previous account.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eakaos ().

• oftenly attacking in all towns near men unless you bring an apology to this thread about why you would BOTH slander what I really said withought a copy cut paste or a real reason to have told something I said in confidentiality ....instead compel it as a lie......instead of the misunderstanding it possibly is but I might after my ban go look for the messge so I can reaveal the truth about what biglew said to me.
    • At least we know the server has very lively potential

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • I have several disabilities that I haven't told you all about yet its problably why I have bad convos

I'm going to retract from attacks based on moral's I do have however I don't like being "told on" on a msb or acclaimed that I lied when I didn't really lie

buddy told me on a separate convo that DWOOD biglew has tried to get him to join for a while now and he thinks the ally is to big and eliminates more players to target...

I believe that IKS/DWOOD makes up at least half or more of the server
    • I swore in game on accident to a friend whome I was having a decent convo with....not that bad of a issue

that video kind of lags me withought even opening it

is it alright to post the link of the message that the mod answered that of witch you think is bad advice?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Eakaos ().

• President Trump wrote:

Eakaos wrote:

weezy may I make a suggestion since your having 2 wars and starting a new server?

You can do separate accounts at once with normal, incognito, and different browser (so like Chrome, incognito, and firefox). Separate tabs will log you out of the previous account.
      Everyone should take advice from the guy that's banned, I highly recommend it :thumbup:LMAO
      LMAO!!!!!
      I must have skipped that one.
    • i forgot what we were arguing about cause of this thread

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • i haven't lost a battle so what are you talking about. you really gotta find a friend bro