Somebody get lempot a manual on how to build land military

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Eakaos wrote:

how come I had to recapture your town if you didn't lose a battle..ty for sending cats I forgot to send moretars and figured if he occupied I needed too or otherwise I would be to late
      Don't skip 'em moretars man. Everytime i forget to send moretars wall slaps my phillyaxes but sometimes my archchars save the day
    • Eakaos wrote:

I must have misunderstood biglew

I gave the top 10 with removing dwood members as my list of targets being snyde and sarcastic

I thought that's why you told me to remove him from my players list.....

IF I do tell someone something tho its not for them to spread on the boards

so i'll be attacking / defriending for bringing my name and what I've said onto the msb

otherwise I'm not attacking players 50k TS /with regards to TOO low of ms below me at this point in time

I really feel like a TS rule should be in place for just the game in general or at least MS but you could have 150k ts _ and attack a 12k ts and be fine with that I guess its your decision

weezy may I make a suggestion since your having 2 wars and starting a new server?

You can do separate accounts at once with normal, incognito, and different browser (so like Chrome, incognito, and firefox). Separate tabs will log you out of the previous account.
      i think the guy is trying to avoid opening some of those accounts

President Trump wrote:

Dr Weezy wrote:

i forgot what we were arguing about cause of this thread
      You always forget when you lose :lol:
      haha

Dr Weezy wrote:

i haven't lost a battle so what are you talking about. you really gotta find a friend bro
      can you explain me this?
      Winners: THe JoKeR[MIGA]

Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE]

[b]MIGA VS BONE- > CRS
      [/b]
      a link to another few wins of that type
      but look- if you avoid battels by vmoding i can get the claim that you never lost
      but to bad(to the bone) that you actually lost ,and more than once
      [b][/b]

[b][/b]
    • This guy brings up a fight over a year ago. I haven’t seen a CR from you in 2018 haha. You do more talking on the board then you do action. I bet you log into the boards before you even log into an account. Only 1 of my 4 account are vmode and every single other one I’m fighting in so who is running. Come on bring me more attention. You know I love your attention yes. You bring me joy :lol:
      Funniest part of it is....he shows my CR yet still haven’t showed not 1 of him even beating up a barb

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Dr Weezy wrote:

This guy brings up a fight over a year ago. I haven’t seen a CR from you in 2018 haha. You do more talking on the board then you do action. I bet you log into the boards before you even log into an account. Only 1 of my 4 account are vmode and every single other one I’m fighting in so who is running. Come on bring me more attention. You know I love your attention yes. You bring me joy :lol:
      Funniest part of it is....he shows my CR yet still haven’t showed not 1 of him even beating up a barb
      STORM VS FYTUS
    • Poor little fellow! Not enough watching, I'm afraid...

Battle for The cave
      (09.10.2018 5:17:43)
      Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from DLM_C1
      vs
      Watching you[-IKS-] from The cave

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hoplite...............................225(-7) - Hoplite................................0(-36)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Archer.................................60(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman..............................84(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-9.8 - Military................................-50.4
      Offensive points..........................126 - Defence points...........................24.5
      Damage Received...........................490 - Damage Received..........................2520
      Damage Percent............................16% - Damage Percent............................84%

Winners: Crazy Cat Lady[BONE]

Losers: Watching you[-IKS-]

The town The cave has been pillaged by Crazy Cat Lady[BONE]. The following resources have been stolen: 5,830 , 1,842 , 2,327

One of Watching you[-IKS-]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Oh, and Republica. Such a noble name for such a dirty game. Poor little guy!

Battle for Polis
      (09.10.2018 1:41:39)
      Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from Kittykittykitty
      vs
      Republica[-IKS-] from Polis

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
      ............................................. - Archer..................................0(-3)
      ............................................. - Spearman..............................0(-143)
      Swordsman.............................68(-22) - Swordsman..............................0(-31)
      Hoplite..............................158(-52) - Hoplite................................0(-89)
      ............................................. - Ram.....................................0(-3)
      Catapult...............................12(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
      Military................................-99.2 - Military...............................-399.3
      Offensive points.......................998.25 - Defence points............................248
      Damage Received..........................4960 - Damage Received.........................19965
      Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%

Winners: Crazy Cat Lady[BONE]

Losers: Republica[-IKS-]

The town Polis has been pillaged by Crazy Cat Lady[BONE]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,045

One of Republica[-IKS-]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

• New

More of lamepot's sweet set ups:

Battle for DLM_W1
      (10.10.2018 18:08:18)
      Lempot[-IKS-] from Seal the Heaven
      vs
      DLM[BONE] from , Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from Keykat

............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................42(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................18(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    • New

This is why lempot won’t attack me cause he can’t even build a proper military

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • New

yummy yummy

Battle for The cave
      (11.10.2018 3:40:39)
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from Lydian
      vs
      Watching you[-IKS-] from The cave

Swordsman.............................109(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................500(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................12(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................4(-3)
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................72
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Dr Weezy[BONE]

Losers: Watching you[-IKS-]

The town The cave has been pillaged by Dr Weezy[BONE]. The following resources have been stolen: 10,819 , 6,608 , 72