Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• writch wrote:

I can assure you that before I quit -BP- they were all well aware of the hostilities (presuming they read alliance circular posts). They also had instructions to keep their stockpiles below their safe levels.

So, if you are able to pillage them, it's not because they don't know they are at war, or what their responsibilities are in a war.

Now, KB, he's obviously a very special case. I can't say anything but that I'm glad I'm out. I'd worry about repercussions, but they apparently don't read this thread.
      that's why i sent him and Fiona the link to this post and i would gladly send the link to this thread to whoever else needs to be informed as to why Lost players are attacking BP members especially the reason WHY.
    • Not much that changed on Alpha.
      I never understood why these " pirate " alliances like BP keep putting a lot of effort and ambrosia to get these huge accounts.For what ? Getting stomped in every war ? Be forced into V mode in conflicts? Made fun of on the boards?

Seems like those that are good " pirates " suck at the military part . Or may be they are just p******?

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • Weeener!!!!! Long time no see! How are you doing? *hugs*

Yeah, this has not been the most stressful of wars, at least for Lost. But it's fun to go kill stuff when we can find it. I wish BP would post their CRs, though. Or come out here and talk to us. We're not that scary... usually. :monster:

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Hi June ! I'm good thanks , and judging from how your alliance fighting this war I would say you are pretty good also !

KB is not going to get on the boards, the usual BP tactic is turtle up both ingame and on the boards. Does not hurt him since he dont have any reputation to defend and his huge towns can hold alot of resources under safe limit . Well it hurts the smaller members of BP but they are just a necessary evil so they can give the leadership capture points , thats always been the BP way. Oh I forgot they will send Starbutt to claim how awesome KB and he is , they always been cute together like that.

Sig made by the awesome lady of lost. Thanks Svana :love:

If life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life, then lets get wasted and have the time of our lives.
    • Starman is equal opportunity, he will try to attack and ruin the name of anyone that allows him to look like a victim, or pretend to stand on some kind of fictitious moral ground.

Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!
    • I post this here because I'm pretty much assured that -BP- won't read it. They don't read the boards, AFAICT.

I've put the last of my fleet/troops up in the Black Market at firesale pricing to get rid of them. You won't see prices like this again, most likely.

If they still don't sell I'll burn them. They cost cash to keep, and I've got no reason to keep them.

Get 'em while they're hot.
    • Hello Alpha World,

I usually don't use boards as you can see. But this time I will use it to write changes for BP.

New BP Leadership team
      =====================
      Most of the time all work inside leadership was given by only Nawlins and me.
      So, we believe that with help of other BP members in the leadership team we can work together better.

1) Leader (Founder) => KB
      *Main role would be helping Gumnaam4all and make adjustments within the alliance as needed as well as working as advisor for BP members in some questions they may have.
      2) Leader =========> Gumnaam4all {talking to him he has a good vibe and he wants the best for the alliance}
      *Main role would be checking the alliance is working good in addition to being in communication with diplomat, HS and General. If another alliance finds a member of BP is not playing fair, he would also help this issue to be solved together with the diplomat.
      3) Home Secretary ==> Nawlins {The alliance already knows him, he has done good with the interaction with inside BP}
      *Main role would be keeping good environment within the alliance, recruiting new members for the alliance, organizing and planning events and coordination of all internal affairs.
      4) General =============> Market {He has initiative and knows the warfare}
      *Main role would be coordination of troops within the alliance. Active warrior and military advisor for the alliance.
      He would work together with some other warriors of BP when needed.
      5) Diplomat =============> BadBoy {He has 10 years of experience as Home Secretary in other alliance in other server, so I can see he is professional and his experience can help a lot}
      *Main role would be working all external affairs of the alliance. Help other alliances when something must be fixed. He is the first contact for players of alpha to message with when dealing with a problem that one BP player caused.
      When leader is not active he can take very important decisions for the alliance.

These 5 players will represent the new BP leadership after current war is over.
      In case a player above needs to be outside game because of RL, then another player would take that position temporarily until they return, so once they return they have the rank back. These 5 members are the official members and there will not be rotation among members to fill those ranks. This leadership would be included as well in external page for Alpha players to know who are the 5 players serving in the alliance leadership {including temporarily members in leadership only if needed.}

Have you all a great day!!!

WARFARE!TRUST!COURAGE!LOYALTY!MORAL!WISDOM!

“You better get used to how I do things, so if you are so eager to die, I would be happy to help you.”
      Victory will go to the side with the better officers, Our side.
    • In addition to above, all 5 players will have the rights to kick members out of alliance if needed.
      In case of a BP player acting as a bully, any alliance will have rights to contact the new diplomat of BP to work something out.
      If diplomat doesn't respond soon, the other players in leadership team may also be contacted. So, any alpha player could check the external BP page and check for the BP officers. One of them will be able to find out that something needs attention and as a team disciplinary measures would be taken.

“You better get used to how I do things, so if you are so eager to die, I would be happy to help you.”
    • Thank you, King-Bruxe, for the posts.

When we posted the DoW, our primary term was that BP make whatever changes necessary to ensure that next time someone came to their leadership with a complaint about a bully, that BP's leadership would react appropriately to deal with the situation. We left it up to BP to put whatever plan in place that would prevent another situation like what we (and what Valdis) experienced. After evaluating everything, KB decided to do an overhaul of BP's leadership team. After reviewing his proposed changes, I believe this will be an improvement and the new team will do a better job of reigning in bullies before things get out of control.

As to the war, we have agreed to a ceasefire Wednesday, 7-11-18 00:00:00 gametime. But any ongoing battles and related necessary skirmishes will continue to be played out.

sig by Checkmate

• JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Why is it that BP finds it perfectly acceptable for one of their players to attack Lost continually, unprovoked, for 2 months, but finds it unacceptable for a member of Lost to retaliate for 3 days?

At this same time, JackSparrow (BP) decided to run through a bunch of Lost players’ towns by doing a bunch of raids. Half of those players weren’t even involved with the fight against Marvel but were extremely put out by the raids. Some retaliated. One player, grouchy eric, retaliated for 3 days. KB sent me a message asking to have grouchy stop his attacks. I used this opportunity to point out the hypocrisy by asking KB the question, “How is it acceptable for BP’s player to attack us unprovoked for 2 months, but it’s not acceptable for Lost’s player to retaliate for 3 days?”
      For the record I do not find grouchy eric's retaliation unreasonable for my raid against him where I stole 38k CP.

"A bunch of Lost players" meaning freddy and grouchy eric I had raided. I assume KB said this because he didn't want a member of his alliance (me) attacked and escalate any situations. Because I was new I didn't know about Marvels previous offenses and the whole situation.

However freddy accepted my apology and grouchy eric got his fair share of raids on me. Lost pirates I raided after this was in response to Mocona's pirate raids on our alliance. Also I don't know why Mocona is surprised KB raided his fortress as she has been building crew to attack all of us on BP, and did so multiple times. Interesting that freddy left your alliance, he was a player who seemed relatively reasonable when I messaged him. You all seem to have a fairly confident view of yourselves here where no one contradicts you.
    • jacksparrow wrote:

For the record I do not find grouchy eric's retaliation unreasonable for my raid against him where I stole 38k CP.
      You're not the one who was complaining. That comment wasn't directed at you. It was directed at KB.

jacksparrow wrote:

"A bunch of Lost players" meaning freddy and grouchy eric I had raided. I assume KB said this because he didn't want a member of his alliance (me) attacked and escalate any situations. Because I was new I didn't know about Marvels previous offenses and the whole situation.
      There were at least 4 people that sent out circulars that morning about you raiding them. freddy and grouchy were two of them. I'm not sure how long you were in BP prior to this, but I know that Marvel was asking for help in the way of supplies within a couple of weeks of your raids.

jacksparrow wrote:

However freddy accepted my apology and grouchy eric got his fair share of raids on me. Lost pirates I raided after this was in response to Mocona's pirate raids on our alliance. Also I don't know why Mocona is surprised KB raided his fortress as she has been building crew to attack all of us on BP, and did so multiple times. Interesting that freddy left your alliance, he was a player who seemed relatively reasonable when I messaged him. You all seem to have a fairly confident view of yourselves here where no one contradicts you.
      freddy is still a friend. He's just doing his own thing right now. There are no hard feelings between him and Lost. And he is welcome back any time.

Yes we are confident. One of the reasons we brought this entire matter public was to get more people involved in the conversation. We would have welcomed a debate, but KB declined stating that BP would stay off the boards. :(

sig by Checkmate

• We have a change/modification in leadership,

While having our last battle, I told BP that this final battle was to kill off excess of troops and ships, that whoever wanted to come they were more than welcome, but at same time whoever was busy or couldn't come because RL or other thing then it was fine also. So, this way they didn't feel force to come to the battle.
      So, I noticed an increase of building up of ships of some certain players, this was cool I mean to have more ships to fight with, but at same time it was not that good since it would mean a never ending battle and the purpose of what kill of excess of troops means was going to take longer.

During the last day of this battle, a message from Gummaan (who was going to be another leader of BP together with me) was sent to the alliance forcing every member of BP to send ships. In general, the message was a little aggressive and rude, so because of this and for petition of BP inside members, Gumnaam will not longer occupy this leadership position I was going to assign to him. Probably in the future, but at the time being he will have to participate more in BP events and gain trust back from BP members since some of our BP members feel offended by that message.

It is fine to ask help for BP members, but there is always a way to do it. With this said, leadership stays on my hands -KB- as full control. And the player who will become my right hand in leadership and that he can take good decisions as well for BP and that his words can be taken as mine too, a player that he can be contacted anytime if needed, the second leader of BP, this player from BP will be "Staledale".

• KING-BRUXE wrote:

We have a change/modification in leadership,

While having our last battle, I told BP that this final battle was to kill off excess of troops and ships, that whoever wanted to come they were more than welcome, but at same time whoever was busy or couldn't come because RL or other thing then it was fine also. So, this way they didn't feel force to come to the battle.
      So, I noticed an increase of building up of ships of some certain players, this was cool I mean to have more ships to fight with, but at same time it was not that good since it would mean a never ending battle and the purpose of what kill of excess of troops means was going to take longer.

During the last day of this battle, a message from Gummaan (who was going to be another leader of BP together with me) was sent to the alliance forcing every member of BP to send ships. In general, the message was a little aggressive and rude, so because of this and for petition of BP inside members, Gumnaam will not longer occupy this leadership position I was going to assign to him. Probably in the future, but at the time being he will have to participate more in BP events and gain trust back from BP members since some of our BP members feel offended by that message.

It is fine to ask help for BP members, but there is always a way to do it. With this said, leadership stays on my hands -KB- as full control. And the player who will become my right hand in leadership and that he can take good decisions as well for BP and that his words can be taken as mine too, a player that he can be contacted anytime if needed, the second leader of BP, this player from BP will be "Staledale".
      Classy thing to do would have been to NOT air your dirty laundry in public and just say you changed your mind. The more I see of you, King Bruxe, the less I like you.
      "Aller Anfang ist schwer." ("All beginning is hard.")
    • hoangvan wrote:

1 month for War. Too short to say win or lost!
      results matter, not time, points, or loot. we had an issue, it was resolved, so... i will correct your comment for you

1 month for War. a good Lost win. :)

Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!
    • jacksparrow wrote:

JuneBarcarolle wrote:

Why is it that BP finds it perfectly acceptable for one of their players to attack Lost continually, unprovoked, for 2 months, but finds it unacceptable for a member of Lost to retaliate for 3 days?

At this same time, JackSparrow (BP) decided to run through a bunch of Lost players’ towns by doing a bunch of raids. Half of those players weren’t even involved with the fight against Marvel but were extremely put out by the raids. Some retaliated. One player, grouchy eric, retaliated for 3 days. KB sent me a message asking to have grouchy stop his attacks. I used this opportunity to point out the hypocrisy by asking KB the question, “How is it acceptable for BP’s player to attack us unprovoked for 2 months, but it’s not acceptable for Lost’s player to retaliate for 3 days?”

@jacksparrow

First of all, you weren't even in my pirate radar when you started raiding a bunch of Lost players. How did I hear of you? When a "bunch" of Lost players posted on CM that they have been raided by you... not just freddy and grouchy Eric who happily brought their MS to your doorsteps to introduce who you were raiding.

I raided you and a bunch of BP players in retaliation to you raiding Lost players. When war was officially declared, yes, I personally volunteered to specifically target all of BP players pirate points for King Bruxe to feel the effect of the war on his own little piracy world which seems to be of utmost importance to him rather than leading and guiding his members and alliance.

And correction, I was not AT ALL surprised that KB raided me at the last minute towards the conclusion of the piracy round, I was actually expecting it. He even sent me a message apologizing for it. But my goal is not to place, which I believe I have pointed to anyone of you who seems to like sending me messages everytime I raid you, my goal is to remove all BP players out of top 50, have more Lost members on it and disrupt and annoy KB to his wits end. Which I thought I have fairly succeeded. :rolleyes: