Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP)

Why is it that BP finds it perfectly acceptable for one of their players to attack Lost continually, unprovoked, for 2 months, but finds it unacceptable for a member of Lost to retaliate for 3 days?

For 2 months, Marvel (BP) has been attacking us. We did nothing to him. He originally planted a mwc on one of our islands to continue his feud with Valdis (a tagless player). When we asked him to leave our towns alone, he decided to switch targets and make Lost his personal punching bag.

We asked BP to have him leave us out of his conflict with Valdis. We asked several times. He kept occupying our towns anyway. Finally, he started attacking us even while Valdis was in vmode. Then he tore down his mwc and moved it to 65:76, where Lost had even more players for him to target.

I warned KING-BRUXE that we would retaliate if he didn’t stop attacking us. KB made all kinds of apologies and excuses, but finally gave in and accepted that Marvel deserved some retaliation. Despite the requests to have Marvel just leave us alone, the best we got was permission to retaliate. So, we did. But the attacks didn’t stop.

As more and more people got involved in fighting Marvel, more and more BP players were also getting involved. First, Marvel used their towns. Then, Marvel sent out requests for help and players sent him supplies. I warned KB that other players were getting involved and it was no longer just Marvel. If it didn’t stop, this fight would escalate. Those of us in Lost were getting REALLY fed up with being used for target practice and folks were edging towards war. Finally, KB started to discuss things with Marvel.

At this same time, JackSparrow (BP) decided to run through a bunch of Lost players’ towns by doing a bunch of raids. Half of those players weren’t even involved with the fight against Marvel but were extremely put out by the raids. Some retaliated. One player, grouchy eric, retaliated for 3 days. KB sent me a message asking to have grouchy stop his attacks. I used this opportunity to point out the hypocrisy by asking KB the question, “How is it acceptable for BP’s player to attack us unprovoked for 2 months, but it’s not acceptable for Lost’s player to retaliate for 3 days?”

KING-BRUXE’s “explanations” were:

1) Lost got involved in the feud between Marvel and Valdis first, which is why Marvel started attacking us. LIES!

2) He had no idea Lost didn’t want to fight Marvel. Once he found out that we wanted to end it, he started talking to Marvel. WTH?!?!

3) Some of the former BP members who are now in Lost were “contaminating” the good relationship between Lost and BP. (When all else fails, throw your former members under the bus. )

Since BP seems to be living in an alternate reality from the rest of us, we’re going to remind them that letting bullies run wild and attack other people has consequences. Spouting total BS and expecting the rest of us to believe it doesn’t work. Eventually the truth comes back to haunt you. Hence, we are now declaring war on BP.

Terms to end the war:

- BP convinces us that they have installed new leadership that uses honest diplomacy and dialogue and will reign in bullies when needed.

OR

- Lost gets bored.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • Well, I would like to take this opportunity to say to the nice folks at BP:

Seriously? You couldn’t have waited four more days before you decided to annoy June so much she declared on you? That’s just inconsiderate. I have family in town and can’t properly dedicate myself to sacking your towns the way they so deserve until next week.

Try to be more considerate of other people’s schedules next time.
    • Everything June says is true.

Marvel attacked me because I pillaged his GLOBE account (lellouch) while "lellouch" was inactive. After I destroyed lellouch in battle five times in a row, suddenly "Marvel" planted his MWC city on one of my islands and started attacking. It was clear that "Marvel" and "lellouch" were one and the same.

I beat Marvel in all of our battles, just as I did with lellouch, and eventually KING BRUXE asked for "diplomacy". I refused, because he and Nawlins had lied to me so often when I complained about Marvel's bullying. It was clear that "diplomacy" meant Marvel would be given time to rebuild after I destroyed his military so that he could attack me again.

At this time, several months ago, I warned both KING BRUXE and Nawlins that Marvel was the type of player to start wars, because he showed no respect for other players: he attacked LOST, WLS, and HoR cities if he needed resources or a staging area for his troops/ships. You can't attack tagged players of major alliances that way without expecting retaliation, especially when you hide your troops and ships in the cities of other players in your alliance, which is what Marvel did.

June told me that she did NOT want LOST to get involved and she tried very hard to keep her alliance out of it. Marvel began attacking and occupying LOST cities to get an advantage over me in battle, which did not work. I don't think most Ikariam players would have been as patient as June in dealing with Marvel, who angered several LOST players (and one WLS player that I know of) by insulting them and attacking them.

I have yet to be told one thing by either KING BRUXE or Nawlins that is the truth. They lie, then lie, then lie some more. They broke every promise they made. June, on the other hand, has been honest and always told the truth.

KING BRUXE and Nawlins only became concerned about this conflict when LOST started raiding their capture points. The "leadership" of the Black Pearl only cares about one thing: getting their "leader" to #1 in capture points. To hell with the members, to hell with good relationships with other players and other alliances, just get KING BRUXE to #1 in capture points. Nawlins and KING BRUXE ignored all of June's reasonable requests to curb their bullying player, who lost his mind because one of his accounts got pillaged a few times WHILE INACTIVE. What's been hilarious about the whole thing is finding that Marvel has an entire army of enemies, both tagless and tagged players, who are furious at him for the exact same bullying, psycho behavior that has dragged his alliance into a war with LOST.

I feel sorry for the ordinary BP members who have nothing to do with supporting Marvel's bullying or KING BRUXE's or Nawlins' lying. Surely they deserve better than this.

IG: Valdis
      "Aller Anfang ist schwer." ("All beginning is hard.")
    • Not much to dd to what the others said above, I just wanted to note a couple things...

First, though I'm Lost's diplomat, we didn't hear much from nawlins, as June said, and when responding to that, we never heard from him again. So though I spoke to KB a few times, June handled most of the diplomacy for this - And did so masterfully, I might add - not that that would be a surprise to anyone on Alpha - It's long been said she has been the best diplomat on the server, even before she became Lost's leader.

And when it comes to trusting what someone says, June has an impecccable reputation.

Which brings me to my second comment - I've been receiving messages from BP players whoare surprised and shocked by this, who are telling us that KB is tellng the members of BP that Lost is the agressor here, and that Lost caused all this.

As June noted above,, that is a complete and utter lie.

I'm sorry to hear that KB is lying to the members of BP. I sincerely am.

That said, I can understand why he is.

He has never denied that his focus is the piracy mini-game part of Ikariam. Indeed, you should be able to check the boards how he and a few others were manipulating BP members and others, so that KB could always rank at pracy. A pramid scheme, which, as it turned out, people were even being pressured to spend real life money on ambrosia to support his want to place on the piracy boards.

So knowing the lengths he has gone in the past in order to try to facilitate his selfish piracy wants, I am not surprised that he would stoop to lying to the members of BP.

I'm just sorry that they continue to bear the shame of having the name of KB's self-serving alliance - The Black Pearl - listed under their player name

The rest of alpha already knows what a sham that alliance is, I'm sorry that that has not been conveyed to the current members of BP.

In the meantime, it's now open season on anyone with a BP tag.

Take a look at the CR thread - right now it all consists of Lost wins.

And for a good laugh, check out June's series of attacks with a single slinger : )

Happy pillaging : )

The post was edited 2 times, last by skyhawk ().

• I just exchanged words with the delusional Home Secretary of BP, "Nawlins", about two matters:

1. Marvel hiding in vmode while his alliance takes the heat for the war he started by attacking LOST.
      2. How the conflict started--Nawlins still insists, despite all evidence, that LOST intervened in the battle between Marvel and me and that Marvel would've won if not for LOST's interference.

Those are lies if Nawlins doesn't believe them and delusions if he does believe them. Either way, scary to think he's helping run a major alliance in the server.

How it started:

1. I pillaged inactive GLOBE player, "lellouch".
      2. Lellouch came active again and threatened me.
      3. I went to war against lellouch, destroyed him 5x in a row.
      4. Lellouch went into long-term vmode and "Marvel" immediately attacked me with a MWC. No reason, but soon became clear lellouch = Marvel.
      5. At no time did any player assist me but I beat Marvel 5x in a row, same as I did when he fought as "lellouch".
      6. Marvel tried to get LOST to help him but they didn't. So Marvel attacked LOST and even relocated his MWC to a LOST island and attacked June and some others.
      7. June and LOST are not my helpers. I never asked for help in any way from LOST nor was it offered. June wanted no part of this fight. LOST is fighting now because Marvel attacked them without provocation, just as he attacked me. Marvel is doing just what I warned Nawlins and King Bruxe he would. And he is hiding from the consequences of his actions, just as I warned them he would.

Those are the facts, not lies and delusions.

King Bruxe, Marvel, and Nawlins have learned nothing. They are liars, cowards and bullies. I feel nothing but contempt for the three of them.

Since my main account has become unplayable due to Black Pearl bullies, I swear I'm going to swing a wrecking ball through Nawlins and King Bruxe before I'm done. If I'm doomed, might as well go out in a blaze of glory. Backing people into a corner so they have nothing to lose is never a good idea. Especially when that person is a Viking.

(tldr; Nawlins and King Bruxe are trash. I'm going to pillage them both.)
    • OK, I guess some people just don't quite get my posts. Consequently this, which shouldn't need to be said, needs to be said.

Folks at BP: When I said that your timing was inconsiderate , I didn't mean you couldn't fight. I just meant that I was sad that I wouldn't be able to participate until today. There are plenty of other Lost people who will happily fight with you, and you are welcome to fight with them.

Also, I've now seen family off to home, so I am fully available to participate in the fun, so if you've been waiting on me, you may now go back to fighting.

That concludes this public service announcement. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.
    • I am so pleased I dropped the -BP- tag. I was having great fun with being at war when I thought I was on the 'good guys' side, but a little 'reality therapy' showed me the light.

I'm also pleased that through being in the war, I made a new friend who I find has the integrity that I enjoy in a friend (perhaps two, one never knows).

Die gedanken sind frei (My thoughts are free)

The post was edited 3 times, last by writch ().

• LOST drove the coward and bully Marvel into vmode again. I did that five times because he only fights when he has a clear advantage. The man (and I use the term loosely) has no stomach for a real fight. He abandoned his alliance mate, World, who was under attack by LOST at the same time.

It changes nothing. Marvel will never change as long as he has a major alliance to shield him from long-term, permanent consequences of his bullying. Since King Bruxe only cares about being #1 in his little pirates' game and Nawlins only cares about, well, Nawlins, what's happening now will happen again and again until these players of bad intention grow up and accept responsibility for their actions.

I feel nothing but contempt for the lot of them. I've scraped better things off the soles of my riding boots.
    • Priorities. The Leader of a major Alpha alliance has to have priorities.

King Bruxe has them. While LOST is trouncing his players in battle after battle, King Bruxe has sprung into action--to protect his capture points!

King Bruxe has found the time and resources to fight ITALY during BP's war with LOST. Look at 39.84, where Bruxe is blockading the ITALY town of nove (player name Ginol).

Ginol ranks 148 in capture points. Wonder why King Bruxe is fighting him and not LOST?

Here's your options:
      1. The piracy game
      2. The piracy game
      3. The piracy game
      4. All of the above

Poor BP players are trying their best but their Leader AND General, King Bruxe, has abandoned them because all he cares about is being #1 in capture points.

But, this is the same man who abandoned Weeener in battle (again, to preserve his piracy game), so what did we expect?
    • Update Time

It's been two weeks. There have been occasional sightings of Marvel or a couple of other fighters for BP. But for the most part there's been little sign of coordinated resistance. KB is well aware that there's a war, but despite being BP's General and Leader we have not seen him leading any offensive strikes or supporting his members. Rumor has it he's off playing pirates and letting the rest of the alliance fend for themselves.

To the members of BP not interested in the war, I suggest talking to your leadership. Clearly they don't listen to us. This war is not about piracy. It never has been. It's about lies and manipulation and bullying. It's about leadership not taking responsibility, but just turning its back on problems and not caring what happens to anyone else on Alpha.

sig by Checkmate

I dug my key into the side
      Of his pretty little souped-up four-wheel drive,
      Carved my name into his leather seats...
      I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights,
      Slashed a hole in all four tires...
      Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats
    • if this war were a crime scene, the investigators would be commenting on the remarkable lack of defensive wounds on the victim...

Did you know 9 out of 10 times, when people quote statistics, they just made up the numbers?

Thank You :love: VAL :love: for the Hella cool signature !!!!!
    • Mirta Kierstan wrote:

Priorities.[/b] The Leader of a major Alpha alliance has to have priorities.

King Bruxe has them. While LOST is trouncing his players in battle after battle, King Bruxe has sprung into action--to protect his capture points!

King Bruxe has found the time and resources to fight ITALY during BP's war with LOST. Look at 39.84, where Bruxe is blockading the ITALY town of nove (player name Ginol).

Ginol ranks 148 in capture points. Wonder why King Bruxe is fighting him and not LOST?

Here's your options:
      1. The piracy game
      2. The piracy game
      3. The piracy game
      4. All of the above

Poor BP players are trying their best but their Leader AND General, King Bruxe, has abandoned them because all he cares about is being #1 in capture points.

But, this is the same man who abandoned Weeener in battle (again, to preserve his piracy game), so what did we expect?
      Cut the crap!

Defense points:
      18 khitz Lost 18,656

I am pretty sure khitz was in 9th earlier this last week.

khitz has town 1 island away at 39 85 and another town 1 island away the other direction at 39 83. You have to be dumber than dirt to believe your story.

Next time you LIE don't make it sooo easy to expose you :thumbup:

I am pretty sure there are other lies too. Yours was just too easy. LOST supporting LIARS is almost as old as Alpha. No surprises here.

KB making his target VMODE does show the server his PRIORITIES and ABILITY to multi-task :lolbash:

Starman
      KAPZ will not stop until the whole of Alpha is free from BP Piracy rules. This is a matter of principles. It is up to BP to stop imposing their unfair rules which they don't follow.
    • starwussy if you fought instead of hitting inactives or running as the coward you are you would know D points comes with WARs
      Humm pull your head out.

Booze, Buds, Boobs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      This post has already been reported twice.
    • Amidst the attacks that are happening within his members, the mighty King Bruxe of BP Alliance DOES NOT think about his members at all and is busy planting his floater to raid me...

Defeat! Your Pirate Fortress has been raided by the pirates belonging to King-Bruxe from Polis. 5 capture points were stolen from you in the process. The enemy pirate ships are returning to their fortress.

He even had the nerve to send me a message to congratulate me for being a great pirate...

WHAT THE HECK?

xXx

Mocona wrote:
      Flattery ain't gonna make things right, KB.
      What are you going to do with this?
      Lost Declares War on Black Pearl (BP)

TO WHICH HE HAS NO RESPONSE.

Meanwhile, some of his members doesn't even have the clue why they are being attacked by LOST members.

xXx

THEY HAVE NO FREAKING IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING!
      Now King Bruxe is just making us look like a bully. :cursing: :thumbdown:

Soooo...
      KING BRUXE of Black Pearl Alliance,
      WHAT'S NEXT???
      ::PMs removed & warned ~ Diogenes::

The post was edited 3 times, last by Diogenes ().

• I can assure you that before I quit -BP- they were all well aware of the hostilities (presuming they read alliance circular posts). They also had instructions to keep their stockpiles below their safe levels.

So, if you are able to pillage them, it's not because they don't know they are at war, or what their responsibilities are in a war.

Now, KB, he's obviously a very special case. I can't say anything but that I'm glad I'm out. I'd worry about repercussions, but they apparently don't read this thread.