hello everyone eakaos here

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• hello everyone eakaos here

of ereine I started day one but didn't figure out how to register to the board till last night

I find this game interesting so far ...and I did play Beta when It first came out however I stopped because of to much rl responsibility.

I find a lot of new content in game since then (even if they haven't done an update in a while)

Rules have changed to and they still have an old post in diplomacy that almost lead me into a ticket about bashing (even tho I wasn't attacked) because I did not think after I read each rule that I did need clarification of the rules. I thought I understood them fine

even tho I'm still slightly confused on a few other things that seem to differentiate from things done or said to me in game or not said....and I have forgotten a lot about the game as well as people tell me battle mechanics have changed...but I don't remember what it was like so I'm gaining the knowledge I need for battle slowly as if I was brand new anyway...

I live on the West coast of America

I play a lot

I get piracy/no gold plundering now found out you can bash after I wanted to bash but did not bash because of threat that I could be bashing....after ally was bashed.

What do people mean about "new battle mechanics"? I have got to sg's and mortars and CS. however I don't see what the difference is once someone explained Waving to me I remembered doing things that way before...

any suggestion to a New player who ambro'd on the new server about game functions are welcome to me !

ps I already got in trouble for swearing and I think it was cause I did it and wasn't told not to and hadn't read the rules about swearing and then I made the people mad of the ally I was in and they got me in trouble for old messages...I didn't know and after I did I quit accept it could have been that I was tired last night and forgot it seemed to be reported very fast however. and I will be back in a few hors anyway so its no biggie to me

on that subject still. anyone have any tips on how to completely stop something I've been doing in a very bad/non caring video game that allowed a person to filter or not filter swear words??? one punishment hopefully is enough however I had read the rule and made it 3 days before doing it again anyway but I don't know cause I sent the message containing the content and about 3 seconds later I was banned so I'm not sure if it was that or someone vengencing me from older content as well as can I be punished for the other times after my first ban bye someone reporting a new ticket of a different old message?
    • yes anyway this is one of the rules that confuses me because I was told different figures of 8 accounts per server bye a GO who happens to just play ereine..

Q: Can I have two accounts on a server if I don't play them at the same time?

A: Yes, (and in fact you can play them at the same time) however they must have an IP-sharing treaty. If they do not, there is a high likelihood you will be banned.

can I have 2 or 8?
    • Eakaos wrote:

yes anyway this is one of the rules that confuses me because I was told different figures of 8 accounts per server bye a GO who happens to just play ereine..

A: Yes, (and in fact you can play them at the same time) however they must have an IP-sharing treaty. If they do not, there is a high likelihood you will be banned.

can I have 2 or 8?
      You can only have 2.5 of them if you reach 3 it is no longer good so you gotta figure how to split one of them
    • You have to have them all connected by IP rules. You can have up to 8 all connect via IP linking. It's linking all your accounts so you can't send res or troops to the accounts or get piracy from them. They all have to be linked. I believe you can have 1 account for each number of servers there are, that must be a rule from merge days.
    • ok ty again set for an answer that seems correct I never tried piracy/sending goods all that stuff to my other acc's but can you simply not do it at all? I never have clicked on the other ones town from my main / others to do anything but remember the name so I could IP share them
    • Eakaos wrote:

yes anyway this is one of the rules that confuses me because I was told different figures of 8 accounts per server bye a GO who happens to just play ereine..

can I have 2 or 8?
      You can have 11, as long as all is properly connected by IP-share, and you must under no circumstances use others to bypass the IP-share between your accounts.

Found a bug? Message me or open a ticket
    • I never said I was 100/% perfect nor 100% good at anything I said I graduated to become a dr....however I even quit that years ago because of my disability I'm not trying to disrespect anyone tho

ty 11 is an answer I had gotten but I wasn't sure about that either...