Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

New

I am sorry to those that did not deserve my attacks to their town or towns, I simply stated on this forum I would leave Bone at Peace in order for you all to grow but I did not speak for my alliance and still do not. recently Mr Wheezy attempted to pillage my smallest town and broke my agreement of peace thus I have pillaged most, if not all of Bone members not to take your resources simply to destroy your military.

Also, I offered some players from Bone alliance to join -IKS- due to the poor leadership of their alliance and their leader breaking a treaty set to help their alliance instead of hinder. -IKS- is respectful players that allows people to grow given their ego is in the right place. remembering this is just a game is key. some of our players find it more fun to pillage in order to grow and we respect that. If you wish for peace and your ego is in the right place it would most likely be granted.

As for know, if you have any questions or wish to join or have peace, contact me in game @ buddy3435 I am located at 49:51 or simply message the Diplomat of -IKS- which is me as well.

I will soon post a few battles below please feel free to comment.
    • New

Battle for King Kong
      (09.10.2018 21:13:14)
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from Sin Vida 2
      vs
      PlayMaker[BONE] from King Kong
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-36)
      ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-320)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................35(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................117(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant............................79(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar..................................6(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................8(-0) - .............................................
      Cook....................................8(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military...............................-469.6
      Offensive points.........................1174 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................24307
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
      Winners: Buddy3435[-IKS-]
      Losers: PlayMaker[BONE]
      The town King Kong has been pillaged by Buddy3435[-IKS-]. The following resources have been stolen: 827 Building material, 2,172 Marble
      The miracle of PlayMaker[BONE] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 20:28:14)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 20:28:14)
      The miracle of PlayMaker[BONE] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 20:43:14)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 20:43:14)
      The miracle of PlayMaker[BONE] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 20:58:14)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 20:58:14)
      The miracle of PlayMaker[BONE] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 21:13:14)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 21:13:14)
      One of PlayMaker[BONE]'s armies has been completely destroyed.
    • New

Battle for Stepolis
      (09.10.2018 20:08:36)
      vs
      canned celery[BONE] from Stepolis
      Archer.................................89(-0) - Archer.................................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-185)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-4)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Swordsman.............................175(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar..................................8(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military...............................-336.8
      Offensive points..........................842 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................16840
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%
      Losers: canned celery[BONE]
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 19:38:36)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 19:53:36)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 20:08:36)
      One of canned celery[BONE]'s armies has been completely destroyed.
    • New

Battle for I Pillage You
      (09.10.2018 19:07:18)
      vs
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from I Pillage You
      ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-15)
      Swordsman............................188(-12) - Swordsman.............................0(-106)
      ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-120)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-18)
      Cook....................................9(-0) - Cook...................................37(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................35(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................53(-47) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor..................................9(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-305.8 - Military...............................-502.8
      Offensive points.........................1257 - Defence points..........................764.5
      Damage Received.........................15290 - Damage Received.........................25140
      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%
      Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE]
      The miracle of Dr Weezy[BONE] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 18:22:18)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 18:22:18)
      The miracle of Dr Weezy[BONE] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 18:37:18)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 18:37:18)
      The miracle of Dr Weezy[BONE] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 18:52:18)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 18:52:18)
      The miracle of Dr Weezy[BONE] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 19:07:18)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 19:07:18)
      As the only thing left of Dr Weezy[BONE]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.
    • New

Battle for DLM_M1
      (10.10.2018 3:56:46)
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from Antares City
      vs
      DLM[BONE] from DLM_M1
      ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Archer...............................50(-115)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-35)
      Swordsman...........................136(-164) - Swordsman............................22(-208)
      ............................................. - Hoplite..............................83(-315)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................20(-0)
      Catapult...............................16(-0) - Catapult................................9(-1)
      Sulfur Carabineer......................70(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant..........................217(-23) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................16(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................16(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-339.4 - Military...............................-861.3
      Offensive points......................2153.25 - Defence points..........................848.5
      Damage Received.........................16970 - Damage Received.........................43881
      Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%
      Losers: DLM[BONE]
      The town DLM_M1 has been pillaged by Buddy3435[-IKS-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,183 Building material, 816 Marble
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.10.2018 2:56:46)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.10.2018 3:11:46)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.10.2018 3:26:46)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.10.2018 3:41:46)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (10.10.2018 3:56:46)
      DLM[BONE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    • New

1. I had respect for you buddy but now you are a joke. You can fool on boards about this breaking this peace treaty BS you guys keep kicking out but your allied members attacked BONE the day after you guys made peace with us supposedly so you make 0 sense. Instead your trying to make a reason to why you attacked players lower then 10k. Funnies part is I’m getting messages in game stating the same thing I’m saying on the boards about how you guys only attack people smaller then you. What a shame. You mad I attacked and trolled you so you wanted to show your fake might and attack players who don’t even have guns researched to show how “strong” you are. This is about the lamest thing you could do.

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

your rules on your ally so 1v1 but I attacked you buddy and yet you go after everyone else....stand by your code as we do ours. You get “ respect just like all talk lodos does. He runs faster then bolt.

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • New

See those "big guys" besides of -IKS- ones you referring to like 2-3 people only dont ever attack us so why would i go across the map 8+hours to attack one? I have no motivation for it but in the other you being one of the bigger guys in this server Whiny we wipe you out everytime at the end and you always have excuses...
    • New

If I may...
      Buddy, you have paid actual real life money for pixels on a screen to make your account artificially large compared to all but 3 other players in the server. Now, you are attacking players that don't even have catapults yet, and you're running around with SGs and bombs and THEN post a "man up" thread on the boards to further artificially inflate your poor littel ego.

I've got an idea - why don't you grow a pair and quit bullying little farm animals :thumbsup:
    • New

Lempot wrote:

looser looser looser hehehe I wanna sing like crying alone with my head on the phone think about my troops till it hurts I know I pillage you but you pillage my members too till everyone is gone oh noohh damn im so good at this .. I hope you can hear me hehehe
      Lamepot, which with that post you've now permanently earned that new title, you're not much better.

Buddy here posted a pillage on DLM, which is an 11k account compared to Buddy's ~140k account. Why doncha man up and post some wins against someone bigger than you, or do you need to spend more money in order gain the advantage?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anticipatory ().

• New

Buddy3435 wrote:

Battle for Stepolis
      (09.10.2018 20:08:36)
      vs
      canned celery[BONE] from Stepolis
      Archer.................................89(-0) - Archer.................................0(-30)
      ............................................. - Hoplite...............................0(-185)
      ............................................. - Catapult................................0(-4)
      Swordsman.............................175(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................120(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar..................................8(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military...............................-336.8
      Offensive points..........................842 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.........................16840
      Losers: canned celery[BONE]
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 19:38:36)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 19:53:36)
      The miracle of Buddy3435[-IKS-] 'Hephaistos` Forge' is activated. (09.10.2018 20:08:36)
      One of canned celery[BONE]'s armies has been completely destroyed.
      Seriously dude?

Canned celery has 7k total points you've got ~140k.
      You've got a raging forge on, throwing morts and guns and SGs (and doctors lolz), and you're up here running your mouth like players should now respect you? Right.
    • New

Anticipatory wrote:

Lempot wrote:

looser looser looser hehehe I wanna sing like crying alone with my head on the phone think about my troops till it hurts I know I pillage you but you pillage my members too till everyone is gone oh noohh damn im so good at this .. I hope you can hear me hehehe
      Lamepot, which with that post you've now permanently earned that new title, you're not much better.
      Buddy here posted a pillage on DLM, which is an 11k account compared to Buddy's ~140k account. Why doncha man up and post some wins against someone bigger than you, or do you need spend more money in order gain the advantage?
      You my friend could not have said it any better :D
    • New

lol wheezy you should read my post better as I stated my peace with you guys was simply with my an not my allience I do not control anyone. By you attacking me it broke my peace with bone so I did go,after you first and destroyed all of your military in every town after I decided to pillage your members that had military only. I don't look at total score I simply attack based on ur military. Having to grow a pair would be attacking those with nothing.

Again I am,sorry to those of you that don't have money I respect an wish you to grow. I am not about the garbage talk also to stop the massacre all,wheezy gotta do is say sorry and admit defeat. That's it

Until then everyone can keep crying about my wallet and how I shouldn't play cuz I'm to big for the little kids here. Mind you this could,have been prevented

Also wheezy if u respected me you would,not,of tried to sneak attack my smallest town lol.

Everyone have a good gaming experience and also have fun.n
    • New

Haha BONE just sits back and laugh at you all day haha. Lodos you keep saying WE when YOU and lempot are running away from me. Only reason you are talking is cause buddy is here. Buddy nobody gonna apologize to you for pillaging which is part of the game. You can go cry to somebody else. You attacking a 7k player who didn’t do anything after your ally external says 1v1 let’s me know that all of you have no morals or code. You are a joke?....let me know if you play dionysus or NY....then we can show how tuff you are

• New

Have it your way, lets play the game the way it is meant to be played. btw I'm not the one crying most of Bone alliance is talking about why they so small an me so big pillage them its part of the game get use to it. I'm not bullying anyone truly I'm in an out an on to the next one.
    • New

understood have it your way also

• New

Here comes the alliance of crying babies and looser group. Oh Dr cheezy is the leader - of what again? leader of looser group and farm town! I bet you graduated from farmville academy - I have an impression that when I see an alliance of BONE? it is a good farm town with crying leader dr cheezy - He cant even defend his members but he join them crying here looking for people to support them because they are weak. come on dude be a man and don't cry