Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Yo i was so busy lately but now im here, Mr.Whiny when did i ever run away from you? i have your port blocked since last night and it seems like no one even bothered to do anything about it, and you guys never ever attacked my towns so im just waiting for that day to arrive honestly lol
    • Stoneburg aint got no stones, me sad :(

Battle for Stoneburg
      (11.10.2018 17:46:52)
      Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from Malevolent
      vs
      El_Garrison[-IKS-] from Stoneburg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Archer.................................90(-0) - Archer.................................0(-25)
      Hoplite...............................205(-5) - Hoplite................................0(-25)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
      Swordsman..............................90(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military...................................-7 - Military................................-62.5
      Offensive points.......................156.25 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received..........................3125
      Damage Percent............................10% - Damage Percent............................90%

Winners: Crazy Cat Lady[BONE]

Losers: El_Garrison[-IKS-]

One of El_Garrison[-IKS-]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

• I was light on CATs and rushed the battle anyway, so I took a bit more in damage than I should have.

Battle for Greece
      (11.10.2018 19:58:01)
      Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from Action
      vs
      Themiskoles[-IKS-] from Greece

Swordsman..............................90(-0) - Swordsman..............................60(-0)
      Hoplite..............................137(-43) - Hoplite...............................13(-77)
      ............................................. - Ram.....................................6(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-3)
      Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-60.2 - Military...............................-107.8
      Offensive points........................269.5 - Defence points..........................150.5
      Damage Received..........................3010 - Damage Received..........................5390
      Damage Percent............................35% - Damage Percent............................65%

Losers: Themiskoles[-IKS-]

As the only thing left of Themiskoles[-IKS-]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.

Themiskoles's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• No manz, but lootz!

Battle for Sparta
      (11.10.2018 19:06:40)
      Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from Action
      vs
      XQA17[-IKS-] from Sparta

Archer.................................90(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman..............................30(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................120(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................370
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: XQA17[-IKS-]

The town Sparta has been pillaged by Crazy Cat Lady[BONE]. The following resources have been stolen: 278 , 41 , 51 , 4,628

• you guys keep replying with messages. we will keep replying with CRs :)

Battle for Graffias City
      (11.10.2018 11:56:35)
      New World Order[BONE] from Keykat, Dr Weezy[BONE] from Keykat
      vs
      RedAnt[-IKS-] from MARBLE 1, King William[-IKS-] from Graffias City

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-63)
      Swordsman.............................276(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-46)
      Hoplite.............................1009(-51) - Hoplite................................0(-27)
      Ram....................................22(-0) - Ram....................................0(-17)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Archer................................326(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................51(-0) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-71.4 - Military.................................-193
      Offensive points........................482.5 - Defence points..........................178.5
      Damage Received..........................3570 - Damage Received..........................9650
      Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Winners: Dr Weezy[BONE], New World Order[BONE]

Losers: RedAnt[-IKS-], King William[-IKS-]

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Lodos the one CR you have against me is a loss so keep quite hahah.

Yea I attack buddy but I’m scared to attack you. Hahah get over yourself.

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • Few tasty morsels my little kitties!

Battle for Polis
      (12.10.2018 13:35:12)
      Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from Kittykittykitty
      vs
      Republica[-IKS-] from Polis

Hoplite...............................155(-5) - Hoplite................................0(-50)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      Archer.................................90(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman..............................60(-0) - .............................................
      Military...................................-7 - Military................................-70.6
      Offensive points........................176.5 - Defence points...........................17.5
      Damage Received...........................350 - Damage Received..........................3530
      Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

Losers: Republica[-IKS-]

One of Republica[-IKS-]'s armies has been completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Atlantis
      (12.10.2018 14:05:13)
      Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from Polis
      vs
      Tao[-IKS-] from Atlantis

Ram-Ship................................7(-0) - Ram-Ship................................0(-5)
      Fire Ship..............................10(-0) - .............................................
      Military....................................0 - Military..................................-25
      Offensive points.........................62.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1250
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: Tao[-IKS-]

17 units from Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] are blocking the port entrance to Atlantis

Tao[-IKS-]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

• Dr Weezy wrote:

you guys keep replying with messages. we will keep replying with CRs :)

Battle for Graffias City
      (11.10.2018 11:56:35)
      New World Order[BONE] from Keykat, Dr Weezy[BONE] from Keykat
      vs
      RedAnt[-IKS-] from MARBLE 1, King William[-IKS-] from Graffias City

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-63)
      Swordsman.............................276(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-46)
      Hoplite.............................1009(-51) - Hoplite................................0(-27)
      Ram....................................22(-0) - Ram....................................0(-17)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Archer................................326(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................51(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-71.4 - Military.................................-193
      Offensive points........................482.5 - Defence points..........................178.5
      Damage Received..........................3570 - Damage Received..........................9650
      Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Winners: Dr Weezy[BONE], New World Order[BONE]

Losers: RedAnt[-IKS-], King William[-IKS-]
      I told you all, Weezy is the GOAT. Just look at him smash through 27 hoplites like Darth Vader through padawans
    • New

Trump is more of a boards guy. He only talks on the boards but doesn't play ingame

• New

Battle for Fire Dust
      (13.10.2018 5:36:54)
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from Fire To You
      vs
      Watching you[-IKS-] from Fire Dust, Buddy3435[-IKS-] from New York

Archer................................127(-0) - Archer...............................50(-150)
      Hoplite..............................386(-83) - Hoplite...............................0(-137)
      ............................................. - Doctor..................................2(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................2(-5)
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................1(-0)
      Swordsman.............................239(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................32(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................37(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman...............................39(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-116.2 - Military...............................-356.8
      Offensive points..........................892 - Defence points..........................290.5
      Damage Received..........................5810 - Damage Received.........................17840
      Damage Percent............................24% - Damage Percent............................76%

Winners: Dr Weezy[BONE]

Losers: Buddy3435[-IKS-], Watching you[-IKS-]

• New

Battle for Fire Dust
      (13.10.2018 22:01:45)
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from Fire To You
      vs
      Watching you[-IKS-] from Fire Dust

Archer................................127(-0) - Archer.................................0(-50)
      Hoplite..............................419(-39) - Hoplite...............................0(-100)
      ............................................. - Doctor..................................2(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
      Spearman...............................39(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................239(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................32(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................37(-0) - .............................................
      Military................................-54.6 - Military.................................-195
      Offensive points........................487.5 - Defence points..........................136.5
      Damage Received..........................2730 - Damage Received..........................9750
      Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

Winners: Dr Weezy[BONE]

Losers: Watching you[-IKS-]

• New

Anticipatory wrote:

Lodos wrote:

dude when is it my turn? i swear im tired of you all spying me but not attacking i get all excited like a girl getting ready for a prom night
      I bet you wait for your girlfriend to make the first move too.
      I am a good looking dude with quite nice accent so yeah i do usually gain their interest first and when they expose i just make the next move, unlike you, you will never know cuz you probably are ugly sorry...