Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Lodos wrote:

Anticipatory wrote:

Lodos wrote:

dude when is it my turn? i swear im tired of you all spying me but not attacking i get all excited like a girl getting ready for a prom night
      I bet you wait for your girlfriend to make the first move too.
      I am a good looking dude with quite nice accent so yeah i do usually gain their interest first and when they expose i just make the next move, unlike you, you will never know cuz you probably are ugly sorry...
      Not only am I ugly, I am also Crazy, but this has nothing to do with love life. Well, the Crazy part does. Ever been with a crazy chick?
    • New

You got nobody to quit boreas keep telling yourself that

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

Anticipatory wrote:

Lodos wrote:

Anticipatory wrote:

Lodos wrote:

dude when is it my turn? i swear im tired of you all spying me but not attacking i get all excited like a girl getting ready for a prom night
      I bet you wait for your girlfriend to make the first move too.
      I am a good looking dude with quite nice accent so yeah i do usually gain their interest first and when they expose i just make the next move, unlike you, you will never know cuz you probably are ugly sorry...
      Not only am I ugly, I am also Crazy, but this has nothing to do with love life. Well, the Crazy part does. Ever been with a crazy chick?
      I don't know about you being a chick but if i ever lost 31 k crystals i would as well wear a skirt as a guy and call myself crazy too

Battle for Retreat Retreat
      (15.10.2018 17:49:22)
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from Ithaca
      vs
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from , Crazy Cat Lady[BONE] from Keykat

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Archer................................199(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman.............................260(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................119(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................16(-0) - .............................................
      Cook...................................16(-0) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military....................................0 - Military.................................-0.6
      Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................335
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Buddy3435[-IKS-]

Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE], Crazy Cat Lady[BONE]

The town Retreat Retreat has been pillaged by Buddy3435[-IKS-]. The following resources have been stolen: 305 Wine, 31,694 Crystal glass

One of Crazy Cat Lady[BONE]'s armies has been completely destroyed.