Bone Vs Buddy who shall win??

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Sea battle near Ithaca
      (16.10.2018 4:34:40)
      Eve[BONE] from Dorian
      vs
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from Ithaca

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Fire Ship..............................0(-40) - Fire Ship............................221(-29)
      Ram-Ship...............................0(-20) - .............................................
      Catapult Ship..........................0(-30) - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military.................................-540 - Military...............................-179.8
      Offensive points........................449.5 - Defence points...........................1350
      Damage Received.........................27000 - Damage Received..........................8990
      Damage Percent............................75% - Damage Percent............................25%

Winners: Buddy3435[-IKS-]

Losers: Eve[BONE]

221 units from Buddy3435[-IKS-] are defending the port of Ithaca

Eve[BONE]'s fleet was completely destroyed.
    • Battle for Rebellion
      (16.10.2018 5:10:00)
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from Drogon, Tawohemiz[-IKS-] from Lead Pillager
      vs
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from Rebellion

Sulfur Carabineer......................50(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer......................0(-86)
      ............................................. - Spearman...............................0(-33)
      Swordsman...........................106(-254) - Swordsman.............................0(-332)
      Hoplite..............................50(-240) - Hoplite...............................0(-466)
      ............................................. - Ram....................................0(-32)
      Catapult...............................16(-0) - Catapult................................4(-6)
      Cook...................................16(-0) - Cook...................................37(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Archer................................299(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................149(-4) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................20(-0) - .............................................
      Doctor.................................16(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier......................5(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-665.6 - Military..............................-1622.6
      Offensive points.......................4056.5 - Defence points...........................1664
      Damage Received.........................33280 - Damage Received.........................81130
      Damage Percent............................29% - Damage Percent............................71%

Winners: Buddy3435[-IKS-], Tawohemiz[-IKS-]

Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE]

As the only thing left of Dr Weezy[BONE]'s army were the flight or artillery units, they have withdrawn.
    • Sea battle near Stepolis
      (16.10.2018 5:51:17)
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from Ithaca
      vs
      NOOB[BONE] from Riddle, canned celery[BONE] from Stepolis

............................................. - Ram-Ship...............................0(-36)
      ............................................. - Catapult Ship...........................4(-1)
      Fire Ship..............................4(-17) - .............................................
      Military...............................-105.4 - Military...............................-186.4
      Offensive points..........................466 - Defence points..........................263.5
      Damage Received..........................5270 - Damage Received..........................9320
      Damage Percent............................36% - Damage Percent............................64%

Losers: NOOB[BONE], canned celery[BONE]

4 units from Buddy3435[-IKS-] are blocking the port entrance to Stepolis

NOOB[BONE]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

canned celery[BONE]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.
    • Sea battle near Rebellion
      (16.10.2018 5:54:05)
      Buddy3435[-IKS-] from Otarios
      vs
      Dr Weezy[BONE] from Rebellion

Ram-Ship..............................148(-3) - Ram-Ship................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................3(-25)
      Steam Ram...............................1(-7) - .............................................
      Military.................................-183 - Military.................................-160
      Offensive points..........................400 - Defence points..........................457.5
      Damage Received..........................9150 - Damage Received..........................8000
      Damage Percent............................53% - Damage Percent............................47%

Losers: Dr Weezy[BONE]

149 units from Buddy3435[-IKS-] are blocking the port entrance to Rebellion

Dr Weezy[BONE]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.
    • still recruiting any bone member that no longer wants weezy as a leader lol. Many more CRs to post but not gonna just this minute. Also to Weezy ur Military score looks pretty low. I swear if was at 2.102 but seems I was wrong an know you are just a small 200 ms gonna need to do better then that if u plan to protect ur guild.
    • Buddy3435 wrote:

still recruiting any bone member that no longer wants weezy as a leader lol. Many more CRs to post but not gonna just this minute. Also to Weezy ur Military score looks pretty low. I swear if was at 2.102 but seems I was wrong an know you are just a small 200 ms gonna need to do better then that if u plan to protect ur guild.
      [BONE]Dry to the BONE
    • Dr Weezy wrote:

You didn’t make me quit haha you sound stupid. I’m in boreas now goofy. You must like to hear yourself lol. If you made me quit then why would all my accounts had been on vacation mode. Make sense bro. Nobody was scared of you haha
      hmmm
      why i remember that vmoding for more then a few weeks cuz you are afraid from someone paying you a visit isnt called quiting ??
      even ph gave a small fight before they left us for good.
      um sorry my mistake (they didnt quit) -before they continued playing with a green tag near their name
    • yes wrote:

Dr Weezy wrote:

You didn’t make me quit haha you sound stupid. I’m in boreas now goofy. You must like to hear yourself lol. If you made me quit then why would all my accounts had been on vacation mode. Make sense bro. Nobody was scared of you haha
      hmmmwhy i remember that vmoding for more then a few weeks cuz you are afraid from someone paying you a visit isnt called quiting ??
      even ph gave a small fight before they left us for good.
      um sorry my mistake (they didnt quit) -before they continued playing with a green tag near their name
      Are y'all done rehashing old $#!* and ready for the present? This forum is for Eirene related activities.
    • Let them talk. That’s why i stopped replying to them. Only one worth replying is buddy and he is barely. Yes is somebody I don’t even know but he knows me. Don’t they call those fans.

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • don't listen to them @yes! I appreciate that you rub it in PH's face every chance you get :D
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
    • ummm none of us are PH buddy lol wrong thread

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • Battle for Polis
      (25.10.2018 21:57:51)
      Jirro[BONE] from Polis
      vs
      Buddy3435[-S-] from Walmart, Narnia, Vaelin[-S-] from Narnia
      Archer..............................176(-124) - Archer................................147(-0)
      Hoplite.............................174(-281) - Hoplite..............................505(-79)
      Catapult...............................0(-18) - .............................................
      Cook...................................22(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
      ............................................. - Swordsman............................252(-60)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................31(-17)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................15(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar.................................13(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor.................................10(-0)
      Military...............................-731.4 - Military.................................-288
      Offensive points..........................720 - Defence points.........................1828.5
      Damage Received.........................36570 - Damage Received.........................14400
      Damage Percent............................71% - Damage Percent............................29%

this just became a nostalgia at this point
    • should worry about yourself before others :minigun:

Battle for Israphael
      (26.10.2018 10:57:35)
      timeless06[BONE] from 44444, Dr Weezy[BONE] from 44444
      vs
      Lodos[-S-] from Israphael

Sulfur Carabineer.....................101(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer....................54(-196)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-107)
      Cook...................................35(-0) - Cook...................................10(-0)
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Swordsman.............................600(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite.............................816(-144) - .............................................
      Catapult...............................42(-0) - .............................................
      Ram....................................23(-0) - .............................................
      Military...............................-201.6 - Military................................-1448
      Offensive points.........................3620 - Defence points............................504
      Damage Received.........................10080 - Damage Received.........................72400
      Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: Dr Weezy[BONE], timeless06[BONE]

Losers: Lodos[-S-]