Eirene: Alliances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Pepe el Pollo wrote:

It is incredible that S fear so much a pacific alliance like deadwood that they had to infiltrate like a rat
      I always thought of DWOOD as more of an Atlantic alliance tbh
      "My people believe the raven to be a harbinger of change. When the raven’s shadow sweeps across your heart your life will change, for good or ill, there is no way to know. And you, Vaelin Al Sorna, warrior in service to the Faith, are the Shadow of the Raven"
    • All this talk about spies is entertaining

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Introducing a few new alliances:

VnF - first known Vietnamese exclusive alliance.They have made their way into top 10 already.Is Eirene another server where Viets are going to leave a big trace behind?

kiflani - little is known here, but five of them occupy 13th spot.It remains unclear if this alliance is a group of people who have been connected before or they plan on expanding further and eventually becoming relevant.Might be worth keeping an eye on.

Demons - at this point this is a one man alliance, owned by a 68k player, but further recruitment could easily launch this tag into top 10.Time to see if recruitment is indeed what's going to happen or the founder is going to be a solo runner.
    • Where is the action in this server? You guys have begun to bore us

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • And your bored….

Winners:
      Dave The Legend[-IKS-]
      Losers:
      Anticipatory[BONE], Izoodle[BONE]
      The town Levis has been pillaged by Dave The Legend[-IKS-]. The following resources have been stolen:
      Winners:Dave The Legend[-IKS-]Losers:
      Izoodle[BONE]
      The town Levis has been pillaged by Dave The Legend[-IKS-]. The following resources have been stolen:
      Winners:Dave The Legend[-IKS-]
      Losers:
      Izoodle[BONE]

Winners:
      Dave The Legend[-IKS-]
      Losers:
      Izoodle[BONE]
      F.E.A.R HAS TWO MEANINGS- FORGET EVERYTHING AND RUN OR FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dave The Legend ().

• Don’t have me tell my alliance to post the CRs. Also I’m busy in RL that’s why I went down. I could easily take anyone of you down. You guys have like 5 winning CRs vs 207. We lead in OP and DP. Don’t speak unless you want your alliance embarrassed with these CRs haha

Also you are showing pillages of a player who will be inactive in like two days. Good job bro

• Clearing your alliance for you, don't worry.

Yep your alliance might have more military won but we are pretty consistent, never backing down is a good quality we have here at -IKS- we just keep coming for more, sometimes the Islands around bone members are dead and we have to pull back because it gets boring, your right and stating that "I can easily take anyone of you down" really makes you feel like a big boy huh, haha, good job.
      F.E.A.R HAS TWO MEANINGS- FORGET EVERYTHING AND RUN OR FACE EVERYTHING AND RISE THE CHOICE IS YOURS.

• Dr Weezy wrote:

Don’t have me tell my alliance to post the CRs. Also I’m busy in RL that’s why I went down. I could easily take anyone of you down. You guys have like 5 winning CRs vs 207. We lead in OP and DP. Don’t speak unless you want your alliance embarrassed with these CRs hah
      BONE pillage a peaceful players. Somebody with a few spearman and slingers on their town, bone pick it. Dont believe me? Look at your 207 CR, it'll tell you. And the small winning CR is our BIG win against your mass troops. You know why you have 207 winning against IKS and still you all the one who got defensive points on the top? Because you guys always attack one spearman with hundreds of hoptiles.
      Got the point? :dash: :crazy: :lol:
    • You make no sense. If that was the case we wouldn’t be #1 in OP and DP by far. Not to mention we have been fighting off 3 alliances at the same time so keep coming. We like it. We are still growing and crushing your military at the same time.

• I remember once I told you Weezy, the fact that you guys have bigger players and more tech does not mean we will back down.... and who cares if you can easily take one of us down, is that supposed to give you right of doing whatever you want in the server?? come on Weezy you know better.... I asked you nicely to stop attacking -IKS- and then you replied that we were on BONE target list......... So, We will not back down, we are going to keep going....we are growing day after day, we will not disband, so stop making excuses and go to the battlefield, Big Dr Weezy can´t handle 2 fights at a time? :)
    • Ummmm when did we ever complain. Haha. We love it. We like attacking you guys cause your farms with pitchforks. You cannot use research or growing as a platform cause we are the same. It’s just your bigger players are farms (pasion) and my bigger players fight. We are the about the same in science and size so this is as equal a fight as you can get. It’s just we have actual skill and you guys just have well nothing lol