Eirene: Alliances

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Eirene: Alliances

I thought I would open one thread for an open discussion about alliances in Eirene.I do have to mention this first; this thread isn't created for flaming, shaming, trolling.I intend this thread to serve as a fair and unbiased discussion of alliances landscape that we have so far here in Eirene.

In total, we have 25 alliances, although only nine of them have 5 members or more.As a player who was around since 2008, this number is somewhat tragic but eh...

1) DWOOD; very large alliance.The only one I have been a part of so far.Has its strengths and issues as well.No reports of any major military activities so far.

2) IKS; large alliance as well.Seems to be slightly more military oriented than DWOOD, at least judging by the events that have taken place so far.Certain groups of members fighting BONE at the moment.

3) Savage; seems like a group of a few carefully chosen players.Can't claim with certainty as I don't know, but it seems organization and trust are seriously prioritized inside this alliance.They have decent cores.Haven't noticed any fights from them yet.

4) Pirates; is this Spidey's alliance? Obviously leader's score puts them high up on the list.Not sure what the agenda is, but leader seems to be a friendly and civilized person from the way he spoke.

5) BONE; has some long term Ikariam players in there, who may as well play the main role on the server in the months to come.Some members currently fighting IKS.

6) Oasis; if I noticed it right, they are placed on the boundaries of the map.Seems like they will go for peaceful growth, but who knows... Not sure of their past history.

7) Dinkin Around; not sure, the only larger alliance here and I haven't seen anything of them yet.I guess time will answer the questions.

8) KofG; another one of Sir Joseph's attempts at making an actual alliance.Not confident he is making one now, I am just surprised he never considered changing the name...

What are your thoughts on the alliances of Eirene? Who seems to be the most complete and balanced alliance on the server right now? Who has the best cores?
    • you know my honest opinion is for casuals DWOOD seems great, for people like me who plays this game purely for the war aspects of it -IKS- is way to go! BONE is if you have no idea what is going on in life then it is a good place to go. -S- is my 2nd favorite alliance in this server, i love people there too besides of Eakanos lol. I feel like in long term -S- will need alliance of bigger alliances iif the server goes as the way it is rn. I would see this server split in faction of 2 v 2 like a big alliance and a smaller alliance vs. Another big alliance and a smaller alliance and we would end up having endless fun
    • You have -S- about right, Giannis. Our strength as an alliance is definitely Trust and Coordination. Except for Eakaos, we have all played together in the past, and we have a good system. We are a Military and Piracy focused alliance, and we always work as a team, especially in Battle.

Like you said we are invite only. We are not looking for, and will not accept applications from most players. We are perfectly happy as a small, tight group. However, it is possible we may accept new members from time to time.

We may not be the biggest alliance, and we may never be #1 according to Total Score, but we intend to be the best alliance on Eirene, just as we are on Dionysos. We look forward to proving that to you all as the server progresses. Thankfully, there are other apparently strong and solid alliances here, -IKS- and BONE to name a few. We look forward to the competition these groups will provide.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • Hey there. I'm running FarmrsAnonymous. I used to play on Beta under the same name, but that was years ago. I was the leader of NWO for a time on that server. The game is mostly the same, but I'm just starting out. 12k now. My alliance is bare bones while we start out, and I don't think we'll get very militarily focused, but I am instilling an island defense mentality. Meaning that we do not tolerate pillaging of our active islandmates unless we think they aren't donating enough or started a fight. Probably won't be taking center stage anytime soon, but you asked. :)

-Super Xandos
    • futile wrote:

You have -S- about right, Giannis. Our strength as an alliance is definitely Trust and Coordination. Except for Eakaos, we have all played together in the past, and we have a good system. We are a Military and Piracy focused alliance, and we always work as a team, especially in Battle.

Like you said we are invite only. We are not looking for, and will not accept applications from most players. We are perfectly happy as a small, tight group. However, it is possible we may accept new members from time to time.

We may not be the biggest alliance, and we may never be #1 according to Total Score, but we intend to be the best alliance on Eirene, just as we are on Dionysos. We look forward to proving that to you all as the server progresses. Thankfully, there are other apparently strong and solid alliances here, -IKS- and BONE to name a few. We look forward to the competition these groups will provide.
      I see you were SOUL on Tau. You might remember Meow from Tau then. I was a member of that alliance. And anyone doubting futile's claims...I can vouch for them, however little weight my word may carry around here.
      Will be making one eventually...until then I may have to find an old CR or two to put up...
    • Sad to say, I am an old man now, my memory of some of the old servers is foggy at best. I was just saying the other day that I occasionally read thru some old threads, and realize I have played with my "new friends" in the past....lol.

Some players and alliances do seem to stick in my head, though, and yeah remember Meow. Stone cold kIllers if I remember correctly. It is so good to see that some of the very best players from our past are still here :)

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • Ya know how we role gods assassin haha

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • message me in game :)

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
    • Keeping the updates keeps the server going and provides difference. I support it giannis

• Gιαɴɴιѕ wrote:

Another two major bans have been put on top 10 players.

This largely affects -P- alliance, as the largest player of server o_o has been banned.On another hand, Savage has lost Loxley.

Lets hope it isn't anything serious and players would return shortly.
      i have no idea what happened to loxley but it is crazy how o_o would do anything at all that would jeopardize his account knowing how much money he has invested in this game...
    • Not much going on these days.Just some small updates from DWOOD.

They have cut down a small number.At the same time, FBILew is trying to find out who are his members IP shared to some top 10 alliances.According to CNN, if they don't speak out, they won't like the results if discovered by FBILew.