[WAR DECLARATION] Savage (-S-) vs Mithras Army (MsA) , Sword of God (Sword) Limited War Declaration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [WAR DECLARATION] Savage (-S-) vs Mithras Army (MsA) , Sword of God (Sword) Limited War Declaration

Following forum rules and as the General of Savage I hereby declare a limited duration war against the alliance MsA and the alliance Sword.

Lets just say we have our own reasons for declaring war against these two alliances, but rumor has it there has been some collusion and planning on this server.
      The recently cancelled CTs have given us proof of the politics going on behind our backs, and removed any doubt that said alliances have been plotting against us. Are we mad? No. We are so excited to hear it that we decided to get the ball rolling and give these guys the shove the apparently need to follow thru on their plans.

So, MsA and Sword, you have a choice.We can treat each war as a separate,
      and the following terms for Victory must be met separately for both wars:

-Reach 7 Million damage dealt on the official combat report thread before your opponent.
      -The other alliance Surrenders

or (if the opposing alliances wish to admit to their collusion, and team up against us like they have planned)
      We can fight them both as one and have the following combined terms for Victory:

-Reach 10 Million damage dealt on the official combat report thread before your opponent(s)
      -Savage alliance Surrenders, or both MsA and Sword alliance Surrender together.

The damage calculation will NOT include resources stolen.

The war will officially start 12 hours after this post. If a decision has not been reached by MsA and Sword alliance as to the prefered terms by the start of the war, the wars will be fought under individual terms.

If Msa or Sword wish to send us a Gauntlet War request, we can let the damage be calculated automatically by the game, otherwise the damage will be calculated manually, and based only on CRs submitted properly in the designated CR Thread on the Forum.

If calculated manually, no CRs with less than 10,000 damage dealt to wither side will be counted .

Best of luck to both alliances. We look forward to many quality battles, and hope you are able to prove to the server you have the skill and determination you believe you have.

Again , best of luck on the battlefield !
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • 9 players from MsA and Sword are between 51 and 100 in Military Score.
      32 Savage members in the top 50 MS against 5 players top 50 and 9 top 100.

Why don’t you fight against DU30 or even TIC-X ?
      It would be more fair

Nevertheless you choice them because like always you go after the smallest opponent that you could find
    • just like i expect.. -S- dont consider the loots counted..
      it should be consider because -S- have a lots of resources... loots is a part of pillage so it should consider,,, but now and then you have no choice to accept the condition...because -S- is the one who declare..

anyway goodluck guys
    • I am speaking on behalf of SWORD and MsA.
      We decline this declaration of war.

Our combined points total is about half of yours which means that S can sustain 2-3 times the military scores. Although bad odds ar not something which will hold us back. We ask of Savage to let us rewrite the war terms to make things a little more fair. Unless you don't want a real fight. As said above you behave as bullies who picks on smaller alliances. We won't back out from this fight even if you are too chicken to let us rewrite the war terms.

Also i'd like to say something on behalf of your reasons of declaring war. You say that we've been cancelling CT's with you. We indeed started cancelling CT's after you made a lot of aggressive moves regarding to our alliance. You've harrassed our members and you've infiltrated our alliances with at least 3 spies. Also i should not forget to mention that you started cancelling ct's with the message: cancelling all ct's with MsA

Greetings Phandalver
    • Good luck everyone, you guys have a chance to win if you just dedicate yourself and work together as a team, communication is key. Stop complaining and making excuses, you guys were planning this for some time, could have just declared before us. Phandalver it is not possible to decline this declaration if war. You can propose new terms if you want but we will probably not accept them and the war will continue on.
    • Phandalver wrote:

We won't back out from this fight even if you are too chicken to let us rewrite the war terms.
      The terms are more than fair, whoever does the most damage first wins. How could that be any more fair?

If you want to say you are too weak to win, or its not fair that you have to actually fight battles in order to be victorious, then take the easy way out and get together with Sword and formally Surrender.

Or, do your best, play the game and have some fun. It can't hurt to try, and you may even enjoy the camaraderie and activity.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au

The post was edited 1 time, last by futile ().

• A couple of points:

Savage recently started cancelling all CTs with us, I talked to S leader multiple times telling him we would like to keep good relations but he stopped answering me so S has been planning this war for a while. In the past few months S has tried to spy on us multiple times which is really pathetic considering how much they boast about their power. You don't have to play dirty if you're so good at the game. We have misled them before (by faking plans to attack S members, for example we faked a plan to attack 7marre with 6 people at the same time, 7marre freaked out and sent pillage orders to all our 6 involved players with 1 spearman each lol) and by seeing the reaction from S we were able to kick those spies. We have not talked to SWORD about a war with S and we were not planning one, it was one of our other fake plans to weed out spies and thank you to S for saying it in this thread because that confirmed yet another spy S had planted in our alliance and we have kicked him now. Now if you want to have a fair fight, we will not back down, we love fights and we knew if S continued being a bully this war would be inevitable but your reasoning is wrong, just say that you are threatened by our presence and want to take us out, there is no shame in it, after all, you have already sent like 4 spies into our alliance, you must feel really threatened. Also your tone is very condescending (I am not the only one who is saying this, people from TIC and SWORD and DU30 have said the same thing), people in our council have played this game as long as you guys if not more and we have plenty of experience, it's rude. I would suggest you guys tone down the spying and have some sportsmanship, treat each other with respect and maybe everyone in the server won't think you're bullies and condescending.

Sincerely, MsA Leader
    • Mask wrote:

A couple of points:

Savage recently started cancelling all CTs with us, I talked to S leader multiple times telling him we would like to keep good relations but he stopped answering me so S has been planning this war for a while. In the past few months S has tried to spy on us multiple times which is really pathetic considering how much they boast about their power. You don't have to play dirty if you're so good at the game. We have misled them before (by faking plans to attack S members, for example we faked a plan to attack 7marre with 6 people at the same time, 7marre freaked out and sent pillage orders to all our 6 involved players with 1 spearman each lol) and by seeing the reaction from S we were able to kick those spies. We have not talked to SWORD about a war with S and we were not planning one, it was one of our other fake plans to weed out spies and thank you to S for saying it in this thread because that confirmed yet another spy S had planted in our alliance and we have kicked him now. Now if you want to have a fair fight, we will not back down, we love fights and we knew if S continued being a bully this war would be inevitable but your reasoning is wrong, just say that you are threatened by our presence and want to take us out, there is no shame in it, after all, you have already sent like 4 spies into our alliance, you must feel really threatened. Also your tone is very condescending (I am not the only one who is saying this, people from TIC and SWORD and DU30 have said the same thing), people in our council have played this game as long as you guys if not more and we have plenty of experience, it's rude. I would suggest you guys tone down the spying and have some sportsmanship, treat each other with respect and maybe everyone in the server won't think you're bullies and condescending.

Sincerely, MsA Leader
      Who are the 2 other spies lmao, we literally only had 2 spies and they got kicked some time ago. You guys were dumb enough to accept them knowing they had -S- IP share so dont blame that on us lmao

EDIT: Also the first reason why we planted spies was actually to teach you guys some stuff, to create more competition on the server. We quickly discovered the hate towards our alliance and your lack of taking in tee knowledge we gave you. You guys don't want to get better, thats you problem. If you actually tried you'd stand a good chance against us.
    • again, condescending and rude, I don't know why you are calling us dumb. We will not disclose that type of information here and we also are very friendly towards new players, we give new players the benefit of the doubt. We were able to catch them because we have a good system and either way no matter how you look at it you played dirty and tried to infiltrate us. It is very hypocritical to tell everyone you can beat them easily but then use spies to gain an upper hand, you must be either scared or just used to displaying unsportsmanlike behaviour.
    • I love how you say you infiltrated us to teach us how to play, do you know how ridiculous that sounds? "I went out of my way, played dirty, pretended to be a new player to get into your alliance who I'm thinking of declaring war on so I can TEACH them how to play". Again I sincerely suggest you guys take a deep look at what values you would like to present, and maybe change your ways, you guys have spied so much that it has became normal to you, lying and pretending to be someone else is not something we would ever engage in and I suggest you guys re-evaluate your methods in times of war.
    • okay? you just made up some text? I don't understand where you're going with this ... why would I be panicing? Are you confused? I said we will not back down from the war, it's just the reasons highlighted for the war are incorrect, we did not need a push to start the war, you guys just want to declare war on us because you feel threatened somehow. Good luck!
    • Oh mask do you intend to complain endlessly?

For your information, you guys actually invited both "spies" to join you, and then, like 7marre stated, YOU decided to keep those player in your ranks AFTER you saw there was IP sharing.

But I digress, that doesn't matter, nor does any of the other complaints and name calling you and the others are doing. What matters is you are in a War. If you can get over the drama, you can maybe start to play the game to its fullest, and have fun doing it.

It doesn't matter if you win or lose. Nobody in -S- will shame you if you can't pull it off, but I guarantee we would respect you all a lot more if you acted like men, and responded with more action and less words.

I bet the rest of the server would too.

And who knows, you might well win

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • Mask wrote:

okay? you just made up some text? I don't understand where you're going with this ... why would I be panicing? Are you confused? I said we will not back down from the war, it's just the reasons highlighted for the war are incorrect, we did not need a push to start the war, you guys just want to declare war on us because you feel threatened somehow. Good luck!
      Those are quotes saved from your discord server council chat back when we had the spies there. And no we do not feel threathened
    • I am not complaining, this will be my last reply, everything we felt like we needed to say has been said. I was simply pointing out, the reasons for this war that are in the declaration are incorrect and I provided information to support that. If you guys can't admit the real reasons you are starting this war, that's your problem. I am not name calling anybody 7marre is calling us dumb and other things. All I have said and asked for is respect from both sides. We have fun playing the game and we play to the fullest. I don't care if we lose the war it's just a game, I care about the way people treat each other and being condescending and rude is not fun. I hope you guys change your attitude and become more respectful, that's all.
    • Back when you were still fighting with ER and DU30 i personally respected you guys. But now you guys act like you're all high and mighty. You haven't got a lot of friends left on this server. You think you know it all and you guys act like you're perfect. Well i hate to break it to you, but you're not. You make mistakes and we'll exploit them.