[WAR DECLARATION] Savage (-S-) vs Mithras Army (MsA) , Sword of God (Sword) Limited War Declaration

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • 7marre wrote:

      Good luck everyone, you guys have a chance to win if you just dedicate yourself and work together as a team, communication is key. Stop complaining and making excuses, you guys were planning this for some time, could have just declared before us. Phandalver it is not possible to decline this declaration if war. You can propose new terms if you want but we will probably not accept them and the war will continue on.
      if there were planning something they would have more MS, which they don’t.
      Stop saying nonsense and just admit that you are being bully.
      You 7marre attacked my city when I only have 20k TS. You with more than 500k.
      You went to cry to Aben about me slowboating you for that and threatened me about war against all my alliance.

      You don’t want to change the war terms just because you know that you are all noobs that will lost even with your high TS
    • Phandalver wrote:

      Back when you were still fighting with ER and DU30 i personally respected you guys. But now you guys act like you're all high and mighty. You haven't got a lot of friends left on this server. You think you know it all and you guys act like you're perfect. Well i hate to break it to you, but you're not. You make mistakes and we'll exploit them.
      That's the spirit, Phandalver!!

      We may not have many friends, but considering the low number of active players, I am pretty sure that is a good thing. Sorry if you see our confidence as arrogance, and our skill and knowledge of the game as boastful or condescending or threatening.

      Truth is we pride ourselves on the fact that we are none of those things. We hold ourselves to a very high standard, and expect all our members to treat an adversary respectfully unless we are treated disrespectfully.

      Pepe el Pollo wrote:


      You don’t want to change the war terms just because you know that you are all noobs that will lost even with your high TS
      Pipe down Pepe, and save your comments for the Spam Thread. Unless you want to join in? Drop tag and join your buddies in MsA if you want so bad to be a part of this. Better yet, why don't you see if your current alliance would like to take us down?

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • and pepe go head and keep commenting last I check it a public thread anyone's allow to post here, savage just like to think they own everything.

      We'll be respectful to ur thoughts tho, thanks for commenting pepe.

      Thought u were held high on respect futile that's for showing what that actually means.
      • :missilelauncher: Ur gonna carry that
    • Yes yes Phandalver, so you keep saying, but nothing here backs that up. Show me examples of what yo mean, and explain why you think it. Just cause you say something doesn't make it so.

      I have created a Spam Thread for us to keep this thread clean and Diplomacy related. Please lets use that thread moving forward.

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au

      The post was edited 1 time, last by futile ().

    • Phandalver wrote:

      I am speaking on behalf of SWORD and MsA.
      We decline this declaration of war
      To be honest, this persuaded me to comment.I assume you are a person with shorter Ikariam experience so that shouldn't be an issue, I have seen an older player who has been around since 2011. to post something like this in the past and it triggered me when it happened.I explained it a little to him so I'll do the same right now.

      Important rule of war declarations - you NEVER "decline" one.Declaration of war is a statement you must accept.It is not a question, not a proposal, not an offer. The only thing you can affect from this position are the terms and that is if both sides agree to have something changed in order to bring the war to an end at some point.Then again, terms are unofficial elements and no side is obliged to respect them.
    • If I am not mistaken, mask, it is at least 10k damage done by one side or the other, not both sides. Aben can clarify for sure, but that is what we talked about. If you deal 10k damage in a battle to us, but we do only 1k damage, that would be a valid CR,

      The reason for no loot counted is to encourage actual battles rather than simple raids and farming. Feel free to farm all you like, but if you want to win the war, you will have to engage us every now and then.

      Hope this helps clear things up for you.

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • it will only count if the damage to at least one side is 10k, but nobody is gonna retreat for that reason, unless they know it was gonna be a bloodbath or whatever.

      Also, 10MS is not the same thing as 10K damage. 10k damage lost is a round or two, 10k MS lost is a long battle.

      Just to be very clear, in case you are trying to make some wise guy point about how we wrote the rules for this war: The rules weren't chosen for any other reason than to encourage fighting. Not in anyway to discourage battle

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au

      The post was edited 1 time, last by futile ().

    • No, Chicken Little, we wrote them that way so MsA and Sword wouldn't focus all their efforts on avoiding big fights. If they thought they could win the war by dodging us at every turn and looting underdefended towns, they would certainly choose that path.

      Now if they want to win, they have to fight. Fighting is the only purpose of this war.

      Do you understand now?

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au

      The post was edited 1 time, last by futile ().

    • You are totally agreeing with me lol.
      “If they thought they could win the war by dodging us at every turn and looting underdefended towns, they would certainly choose that path.”

      So your concept of war is fight only where you want?
      The “Axe” also know as “Nazhis” (I cant spell it correctly I don’t know why) didn’t give that option to France, that’s why they loose so soon


      What is the point of this war with your rules ?
      The only thing left to do is sit down and see the algorithm calculate the score


      By doing this you are leaving outside any form of long term strategy.
      This is the most stupid war I have ever seen
    • Pepe el Pollo wrote:

      You are totally agreeing with me lol.
      “If they thought they could win the war by dodging us at every turn and looting underdefended towns, they would certainly choose that path.”

      So your concept of war is fight only where you want?
      The “Axe” also know as “Nazhis” (I cant spell it correctly I don’t know why) didn’t give that option to France, that’s why they loose so soon


      What is the point of this war with your rules ?
      The only thing left to do is sit down and see the algorithm calculate the score


      By doing this you are leaving outside any form of long term strategy.
      This is the most stupid war I have ever seen


      Lol ,

      This is made to avoid having a war full of battles an army killing 10hops , of peopple running .
      if you leave your army spreaded on every town you are doing it wrong to begin with lol .

      Im not gonna waste time on making you understand why this is to try to create good battles , rather than fighting a boring war.
      -S- General


      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Pepe, you look foolish.

      They can farm us all day long, nothing is stopping them, but if they want to win the war, they have to battle us. We declared the war to fight battles.

      Everyday outside of war is spent looting player who run away from battle, who need a war for that?

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au