[WAR DECLARATION] Savage (-S-) vs Mithras Army (MsA) , Sword of God (Sword) Limited War Declaration

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Pepe el Pollo wrote:

      I encourage to every player on the server to pillage Savage towns, just make sure that there are not soldiers in the town. If it’s soldier free you can pillage then easily because apparently they can’t move their soldiers because they will run out of gold hahahahahaahahahhahaha
      If other players decide to try and pillage us just know that it wont be forgotten and we will retaliate, immediately or when we got time.
    • 7marre wrote:

      Pepe el Pollo wrote:

      I encourage to every player on the server to pillage Savage towns, just make sure that there are not soldiers in the town. If it’s soldier free you can pillage then easily because apparently they can’t move their soldiers because they will run out of gold hahahahahaahahahhahaha
      If other players decide to try and pillage us just know that it wont be forgotten and we will retaliate, immediately or when we got time.
      to all, this answer show how scare are they.

      Know that every building upgrade with their score take a lot more materials that they can keep safe.

      Happy pillaging for everybody :)
    • hommie what are you talking about ? its not about a gold problem LMAO

      our soldiers are not even in our towns , they are all killing and looking for enemy troops .

      Who makes you think we are looking to deffend ? LMAO if we wait to be attacked nobody will do so .
      We are going on the offensive. we are not sitting at home waiting for them to come at us , thats boring .


      Your logic is beyond bad , just drop the matter and start fighting
      -S- General


      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Pepe el Pollo wrote:

      7marre wrote:

      Pepe el Pollo wrote:

      I encourage to every player on the server to pillage Savage towns, just make sure that there are not soldiers in the town. If it’s soldier free you can pillage then easily because apparently they can’t move their soldiers because they will run out of gold hahahahahaahahahhahaha
      If other players decide to try and pillage us just know that it wont be forgotten and we will retaliate, immediately or when we got time.
      to all, this answer show how scare are they.
      Know that every building upgrade with their score take a lot more materials that they can keep safe.

      Happy pillaging for everybody :)
      I'm sooooo scared. Not as scared as Ken that went vacation mode as soon as he saw an incoming attack from me tho, 2 TIMES :lol:
    • 7marre i would love to see you laughing when DU30 or maybe TIC declares war on you. Not an alliance with 1/4 of your TS.
      They both have really high MS, not far way from yours, and they don’t even are at war with anybody.

      Laugh, but don’t forget that is against a small opponent so you don’t have anything to be proud of
    • Lets recap Pepe's war strategies:

      -Build armies of 300 SG and 2000 Swords
      -Keeping armies together is foolish, they should be spread out across your towns to protect the huge stockpiles of unprotected resources
      -never fight a battle, always run around hiding until you can steal a few sticks of wood the Bullies might leave unprotected.
      -if you are unable to avoid a battle, withdraw as soon as possible so the CR doesn't count.

      Good advice Pepe. Is this how you train your allies in DWOOD?

      Oh, and just for your information, we already DOWed DU30, and beat them. The kinda followed your war strategy actually

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • futile wrote:

      This one is for you Pepe el Pollo




      Battle for HK_CamLâm


      (17.10.2018 0:35:19)


      Jesse Christian[-S-] from Lemon Sulfur, LemonDemon[-S-] from Lemon Sulfur, Avalanche, Will E Whitmore[-S-] from Lemon Sulfur, HK_CamLâm, Deadeye[-S-] from Lemon Sulfur


      vs


      Wangvio[MsA] from Avalanche


      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


      Sulfur Carabineer.....................365(-0) - Sulfur Carabineer.....................320(-0)


      Swordsman..........................1606(-378) - Swordsman..........................1074(-528)


      Hoplite.............................999(-535) - Hoplite.............................117(-582)


      ............................................. - Steam Giant..........................281(-19)


      Gyrocopter...........................304(-82) - Gyrocopter............................56(-64)


      Balloon-Bombardier....................12(-18) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-65)


      ............................................. - Catapult...............................36(-0)


      ............................................. - Mortar................................36(-12)


      Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................20(-0)


      Cook..................................105(-0) - Cook...................................20(-0)


      Ram....................................96(-0) - .............................................


      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


      Military................................-1512 - Military..............................-2475.2


      Offensive points.........................6188 - Defence points...........................3780


      Damage Received.........................75600 - Damage Received........................123760


      Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%


      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


      Winners: Deadeye[-S-], Will E Whitmore[-S-], LemonDemon[-S-], Jesse Christian[-S-]


      Losers: Wangvio[MsA
      What do I have too see Futile/ Willy ? That you need the help of 3 more S members to win against 1 MsA?
    • Needing help ?

      Its called splitting the losses . Helps with rebuilding time and keeps us fighting for longer and more consistently

      Never heard of that strategy ?


      Lets please talk in the spam thread . This is not the place for this
      -S- General


      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Please don’t include DU30 in this. We haven’t said anything. If you got a problem with DU30 ya know where to find us


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • mr -x- wrote:

      if you have a problem on us we are not afraid even who you are ...
      if you declare war it should be match... and any loots should be counted. dont take advantage in other alliance...
      someday it will cross our own way again..
      Don't worry, we will not declare on you. You were really boring to fight and we already won 2 wars against you guys.
    • Pepe el Coward should be your IGN. Always looking get others into fights but never does a thing in game.

      Why doesn't DWOOD declare war on us? I bet we could give you guys a hell of a fight. What do you say @BigLew? Pepe seems to want to challenge us, how about it?

      If you prefer to just let Pepe just wield his words instead of swords, we can wait till after, no rush.

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au