[WAR DECLARATION] Savage (-S-) vs Mithras Army (MsA) , Sword of God (Sword) Limited War Declaration

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Pepe el Pollo wrote:

      Always inviting smaller alliances futile, why don’t you invite DU30 or TIC? Why could be the reason ?

      COWARD!!!!!

      Okay - why don't you then talk to these alliances and bring them in to do what you want them to do? Or why don't you just take things in your own hands and turn this into whatever you want it to be?

      Constantly commenting other people's war and attempting to pull others into it is a serious mistake on your part.DU30 and TIC, whoever they are, might be offended with you using their name and constantly bringing them into this.
    • DU30 is being very civil in this matter but i see some -S- members can't keep it civil. We merely came on and said keep our ally out your business.


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Hi Weezy :)

      No Savage brought you guys up, reread the thread.

      If you mean that accurately stating the outcome of our last 2 wars is being uncivil, I disagree. If that is causing you to be upset with us, I guess you are in good company then. I have been told that everyone is mad at us, and we have no friends.

      Guess I'll go eat worms :ill:

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • Mask wrote:

      Lies as usual, we just said the MS difference was huge, with D-W it is much more manageable, we weren't begging you to do anything, we got D-W to join us.

      But you do realize you are bringing in another alliance into this? It isn't now specifically about D-W, but any other alliance you have talked about so far.

      MS difference or any other is not a valid excuse.That moment when server started, everyone had a chance to make their beginning and make their progress.You being ranked lower than them isn't their fault.

      Now let me play reversed roles here.If your alliance has a problem with a smaller one and you decide to declare on them, would you agree that you are being a bully? Truthfully, I don't think so.Who's to blame you if you are more advanced than your adversary?

      Bullying is pure nonsense.From the start of this thread, multiple Savage members have kept saying they are not trying to end you or terrorize you; they are declaring a war as a challenge, and they clearly defined when it starts and when it ends.You have now made it different, as D-W stepped in and said they want an open end war. Are you sure you are doing yourself a favor?
    • I have no idea what is the point you are trying to make. Its very simple, S declared war on two alliances that they can absolutely crush, it wouldnt even be a challenge since we have less than half your MS and you guys can build better troops and faster since you have most of top 50 in your alliance, we had to talk to other alliances to get help. The fact that you guys tell people you own the server also didn't help because almost every alliance we talked to was interested in joining but we want to keep it a fair fight so we brought D-W in. If you guys keep this attitude up and be condescending then other alliances might declare war on you without us even asking them. I have heard a lot of people being pissed off by your attitude and your constant bullying (either military or piracy).
    • Mask wrote:

      I have no idea what is the point you are trying to make. Its very simple, S declared war on two alliances that they can absolutely crush, it wouldnt even be a challenge since we have less than half your MS and you guys can build better troops and faster since you have most of top 50 in your alliance, we had to talk to other alliances to get help. The fact that you guys tell people you own the server also didn't help because almost every alliance we talked to was interested in joining but we want to keep it a fair fight so we brought D-W in. If you guys keep this attitude up and be condescending then other alliances might declare war on you without us even asking them. I have heard a lot of people being pissed off by your attitude and your constant bullying (either military or piracy).
      Sorry for being better than you guys :tearup:
    • Mask wrote:

      I have no idea what is the point you are trying to make. Its very simple, S declared war on two alliances that they can absolutely crush, it wouldnt even be a challenge since we have less than half your MS and you guys can build better troops and faster since you have most of top 50 in your alliance, we had to talk to other alliances to get help. The fact that you guys tell people you own the server also didn't help because almost every alliance we talked to was interested in joining but we want to keep it a fair fight so we brought D-W in. If you guys keep this attitude up and be condescending then other alliances might declare war on you without us even asking them. I have heard a lot of people being pissed off by your attitude and your constant bullying (either military or piracy).

      The point I am trying to make is you are making it a bigger deal than it actually is.Re-read my previous post again and you will understand.Right now you have turned this war into something that it originally wasn't about.

      Why is Savage a bully if they keep on competing either through military or piracy? I don't get it.Like I previously said, they stated their reason and they stated a length of war.If they do break out of the terms and keep on striking you, then we might talk about bullying.Otherwise, it is a war based on dispute and is declared in order to bring that dispute to an actual end.Congratulations, you erased "the end" and now you might have to deal with this much longer than you were originally supposed to.

      But we are clearly not on the same wavelength and probably won't agree.I respect your opinion.I am happy that you guys stated you now have a balance here, so it is no longer a bullying case.Do we agree on that? Is it fair now?
    • It is doable now. The problem is S stated their reasons for the war but it was wrong, we weren't planning an attack on S, at least not anytime soon and we definitely weren't making a coalition. It was a fake just like the attack on 7marre to lure out the spy that you guys planted and it worked. We didn't need a push because we didn't intend to start a war, S just sees us as a threat and that's fine, we just initially thought it would be a bit unfair based on the MS and top fighters (like a lot of us dont have balloons so we have to buy from each other which makes the process of building an army much much slower). To be honest though, I do respect the fact that S did not just start the war very aggressively and is taking this slow, this war has been fun so far.
    • Mask wrote:

      It is doable now. The problem is S stated their reasons for the war but it was wrong, we weren't planning an attack on S, at least not anytime soon and we definitely weren't making a coalition. It was a fake just like the attack on 7marre to lure out the spy that you guys planted and it worked. We didn't need a push because we didn't intend to start a war, S just sees us as a threat and that's fine, we just initially thought it would be a bit unfair based on the MS and top fighters (like a lot of us dont have balloons so we have to buy from each other which makes the process of building an army much much slower). To be honest though, I do respect the fact that S did not just start the war very aggressively and is taking this slow, this war has been fun so far.

      I haven't seen either side convince each other into who is right and who is wrong with regards to the pre-war developments.I am personally not convinced either.That is not strange though, that's how it worked for the past decade since Ikariam was created. :D

      Savage did state ending terms and if I am not mistaken, they didn't want to count stolen resources either.If your theory about their malicious agenda and careful preparation of surprise declaration is true, then why did they miss out on that? They could have placed much more shame on you and highlight you as farms.I can't prove that, but I believe as you say you were not prepared for this course of action, that some of your members probably have far more resources than they actually need... That's just one more point to consider.
    • Actually everybody I have talked to so far thinks S leaves out the loot because they have a few people who hoard a lot of resources and they also like to fight where they want instead of being forced to defend their resources, we barely have much resources compared to S so it is actually an advantage to them. If you read the beginning of this thread we actually wanted loot to be counted as part of the war but S did not agree so we are going with the original terms right now.
    • Mask wrote:

      Actually everybody I have talked to so far thinks S leaves out the loot because they have a few people who hoard a lot of resources and they also like to fight where they want instead of being forced to defend their resources, we barely have much resources compared to S so it is actually an advantage to them. If you read the beginning of this thread we actually wanted loot to be counted as part of the war but S did not agree so we are going with the original terms right now.

      But you know, until some CRs give indication of this, it is just what "everybody you talked to have said or thought".You do have some tactical evaluation of Savage there which is okay, but it may not be true as it isn't based on any evidence.

      I do have a positive opinion about your request to have loot included.