[WAR DECLARATION] Savage (-S-) vs Mithras Army (MsA) , Sword of God (Sword) Limited War Declaration

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• I wasn't telling you to go back and re-negotiate, I was saying they could have included that to catch you even more off guard but they didn't.You do say you want that now, but that seems to be based on either one of the two things;

1) You are not as innocent as you claim to be, so you cut your quantities earlier as you probably expected that your actions will lead to a war
      2) You have strong confidence in your theory about Savage and their way of managing resources, so you count on it as your advantage (I however did say that you may be right and may be wrong, as you seriously aren't indicating this through any evidence but through some people's opinions and talk)
    • Phandalver wrote:

I have looted 100k resources already while not focusing on it. and a total of max 20k looted has been looted from MsA unless people haven't said they were pillaged
      Well maybe ask your very own general nero how much wine has he lost lately haha , I bet he doesnt mention it

any ways im not here to fuel more the trashtalk on a thread that should be about more serious

In regard to counting loot on the war :

This has been a topic for so long and it has gotten to an annoying point for me .
      The reasons for this are very simple.

The loot its not important for us , it doesnt promote the true spirit of a war
      wasting time pillaging a town and fighting no troops , thats not what a true war looks like , Thats what us farming barbarians look like.

Preventing loot is as simple as turning workers off , this not only put you so far behind in growth(hence why savage is as far ahead as it is maybe?) but its directly against how the game is supoused to be played.
      IF you guys want to loot us you can do it with it being counted or not. This is not farmville and im sorry if Savage refuses to play that kind of style .

It is very obvious that we declare war out of boredom ,so it makes no sense promoting some win condition that invloves loot and not fighting , we will take your resources but it will have a strategy behind it , not blindly doing it to score points for a war.

We want blood and looting your cities only makes you say "damn savage we should really do something about them one day right ? "
      no matter how many times i pillaged nero , or how many islands we raid . You guys wouldnt do it. and you know it , Wait till you guys were bigger ? we would be bigger also . Savage isnt going anywhere , but im afraid the server is ., We dont want the game to die , we love it.

So we pull the trigger and this is exactly what we wanted , how lively is the server looking , how nice is the forum now , it reminds me of the old days
      And my respect to you guys on MsA , i might not like the ways you approach the game , but certainly so far you have given a better war than we have had in the past.

As i said before , we have already accepted the fact that we are looked as an antagonist prescence in the server , and if thats whats needed for the server to show life , then so be it.
      We are not rude players nor look down on you guys , but sit on our perspective of the things for a second , as you guys have said it on your discord , it is boring to be on the top on such a small server.
      But we are proud of the lead that we have , as it was built on hard work and the best collection of players i've met , not by stacking a lot of players that dont help eachother or work together . lets bring more battles and less drama to the forums .

Aben , -S- General
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Okay, I admit I wasn't completely honest there.I speak one more language...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Military................................-87.8 - Military.................................-347
      Offensive points........................867.5 - Defence points..........................219.5
      Damage Received..........................4390 - Damage Received.........................18092
      Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    • Gιαɴɴιѕ wrote:

Okay, I admit I wasn't completely honest there.I speak one more language...

Military................................-87.8 - Military.................................-347
      Offensive points........................867.5 - Defence points..........................219.5
      Damage Received..........................4390 - Damage Received.........................18092
      Damage Percent............................19% - Damage Percent............................81%
      You are soo dumb man.

Please post it on the damage counter post lol