-S- vs MsA and Sword and D-W and TIC-X and DU30 Spam Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Blah Blah Blah, Pepe. I have been the underdog more times than I can count. You can't shame me with you trolling.

Its like your girlfriend says: Size doesn't matter, its what you do with what you have that matters.

And, in case you haven't noticed, Savage is seriously outnumbered. If you all can't pull this off you are all gonna look really bad.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • futile wrote:

Blah Blah Blah, Pepe. I have been the underdog more times than I can count. You can't shame me with you trolling.

Its like your girlfriend says: Size doesn't matter, its what you do with what you have that matters.

And, in case you haven't noticed, Savage is seriously outnumbered. If you all can't pull this off you are all gonna look really bad.
      -S- should already have expected it that other alliance will join in the fray. Your members randomly attacked every alliance in the server since before you have declared the war, thinking that they're the boss since you got the majority of high TS.

Anyway, i think Savage can still handle it, you have mentioned many times that your good at handling battles.

keep the server up and fun :beer:
    • I'm going to go in vacation mode for a week since it's distracting me too much from real life. Luckily i pulled another 100k damage yesterday. And i'll be happy to rejoin the war as soon as i'm back. Good luck with fighting while i'm gone. MsA, SWORD, DW leave some S for me. I'm not done with them yet ;)
    • Mask wrote:

LMAO, out of top 5 alliances, 4 of them hate S the other one is S, go figure. I can't wait to see how many of S players are going to quit by the end of this war, TIC guys don't mess around.
      I read this post, like so many others you have made, and I chuckle.

It shows me that you look at this war (and this game apparently) very differently than we in -S- do. All of your posts, and most of those from your allies in MsA, show you see these wars thru a negative filter. You see the additional alliances joining as a way to punish and humiliate us, and assume in the end we may quit as a result.

I can tell you right now that's not how its gonna go.

To us, every additional DOW has been proof there is life yet in this server. We see alliances that were silent, and un-reacting now stepping up and really embracing the active approach to this game, and the fun of working together and using the tools the game offers us all to enjoy competing with the COMMUNITY.

Some of our "enemies" have even stated how great it is to fight and have fun again. We totally respect that response. We encourage every one of you to view the wars this way.

But even if you and some of the others still wanna hate, and argue every little point made, that's fine too. At least you are engaging. And lets say, -S- can't stand against the whole server, and you all are successful, and beat us overwhelmingly...we won't cry about it. We won't quit. Even if you never stop attacking, you will never break us. We would be more likely to offer you our congratulations, and thank you for making IKARIAM challenging and fun once again.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • That is why , out of this WW Sword is the alliance that i gained respect towards .
      All of the interactions with them have been serious and respectful , they have a good fighting spirit and they havent ran . Every battle we fought with them was fun .

They dont waste time on the forum and i dont see any trash talk from them .

My respects towards sword and their general , seems like a nice dude .
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Mask wrote:

Do we really need a thread for all the alliances to hate on you? Slowly one by one, every top alliance is declaring war on S because of past wrong doings, there isn't really even a coalition in play, we all just hate the way you treat everybody in the server

(i.imgur.com/sqff5Lf.png)

No coaliation in play? Also, what are these past wrongs? Attacking you? We attack everyone, it's a part of the game. We also get attacked, but it's often not so successful for the attacker. Anyways it's fun with some wars and action :D
    • We hate you because you have done things to us that made us hate you. TIC and D-W share the same feelings, you bully everyone around you because you think you own everything and we had a problem with that. We never wanted to start this war, we were content with engaging alliances our own size and we had plans to declare friendly wars with others for enjoyment. Our war against S is not friendly, its because we have had enough of you guys bullying us and D-W and TIC agreed and joined us. If you want examples of how you guys were bullying us, I can gather around the complaints from our alliance, TIC's and D-Ws and give you a list, that is if you are serious about actually being part of the community and want to be respected. Everybody in power abuses it, I'm not saying you guys are bad people, you just abused your power over everyone else and that is what brought us all together. I'm sure if I met you guys in real life we might even become friends. But as far as actions in the game are concerned, you guys were being bullies and that is why all of these wars are happening.
    • 7marre wrote:

Mask wrote:

Do we really need a thread for all the alliances to hate on you? Slowly one by one, every top alliance is declaring war on S because of past wrong doings, there isn't really even a coalition in play, we all just hate the way you treat everybody in the server

No coaliation in play? Also, what are these past wrongs? Attacking you? We attack everyone, it's a part of the game. We also get attacked, but it's often not so successful for the attacker. Anyways it's fun with some wars and action :D

Lol how outdated is that? Must be from when Atlanta's spy was in our council. We made ally lounges for different alliances to come in so we can share CTs and negotiate peace treaties and what not. I mean DU30 is not even declaring war on you guys and we don't talk to them, so I dont know what coalition youre talking about by pasting that picture lol
    • Mask wrote:

7marre wrote:

Mask wrote:

Lol how outdated is that? Must be from when Atlanta's spy was in our council. We made ally lounges for different alliances to come in so we can share CTs and negotiate peace treaties and what not. I mean DU30 is not even declaring war on you guys and we don't talk to them, so I dont know what coalition youre talking about by pasting that picture lol
      Not outdated. That was 3 days ago. And some of those ally lounges was not there when we had our spies in your discord that was kicked. Just saying. You guys can't keep saying there's no planning at all when there clearly is. D-W also confirmed you guys got them to declare.