-S- vs MsA and Sword and D-W and TIC-X and DU30 Spam Thread

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    Hi,

    You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

    Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

    Ikariam team

    • Mask wrote:

      We hate you because you have done things to us that made us hate you. TIC and D-W share the same feelings, you bully everyone around you because you think you own everything and we had a problem with that. We never wanted to start this war, we were content with engaging alliances our own size and we had plans to declare friendly wars with others for enjoyment. Our war against S is not friendly, its because we have had enough of you guys bullying us and D-W and TIC agreed and joined us. If you want examples of how you guys were bullying us, I can gather around the complaints from our alliance, TIC's and D-Ws and give you a list, that is if you are serious about actually being part of the community and want to be respected. Everybody in power abuses it, I'm not saying you guys are bad people, you just abused your power over everyone else and that is what brought us all together. I'm sure if I met you guys in real life we might even become friends. But as far as actions in the game are concerned, you guys were being bullies and that is why all of these wars are happening.
      this is so not true LMAO , we have never hunted DW , never hahahaha .

      We hunted TIC-X once yes thats true , but have never interacted to DW , you literally confesed to have asked them to join in this same thread hahaha

      You are blaming us for being the #1 alliance ? as the #1 alliance we need to be pacific with everyone ? how do we need to play to fit your taste ?
      Should we stop being better players ? no bro , because of how bitter you guys are you have already lost hahaha .
      We are having the most fun we have had in a while .
      -S- General


      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Yes we asked D-W to join, we asked TIC to join, they shared the same concerns as us, I never denied that. And I don't blame you for acting like you own the server when you are quite clearly ahead of everyone else, but it has consequences and the consequences is this world war that we have now.
    • Mask wrote:

      Yes we asked D-W to join, we asked TIC to join, they shared the same concerns as us, I never denied that. And I don't blame you for acting like you own the server when you are quite clearly ahead of everyone else, but it has consequences and the consequences is this world war that we have now.

      This isn't a consequence though.Savage is clearly prepared to handle this and they are doing it so far.
      Your way of trying to bring a change to the server was rather pathetic - if you happen to fail after all of this, then question is no longer aimed at how Savage plays.
      The question is, how bad could you possibly be, to start with the whining, get all this support simultaneously aimed against Savage and still lose a war? The answer is easy.
    • lol it won't come to that but you can dream haha
      I didnt try to bring a change to the server LMAO you guys declared war on us and started all this, all you do is throw insults at me, dw I won't call your attempts to spy on us pathetic but you can call me pathetic all you want. I'll see you on the battlefield!
    • Mask wrote:

      lol it won't come to that but you can dream haha
      I didnt try to bring a change to the server LMAO you guys declared war on us and started all this, all you do is throw insults at me, dw I won't call your attempts to spy on us pathetic but you can call me pathetic all you want. I'll see you on the battlefield!

      I don't even know why but you keep addressing me as "you guys...".Who is that? I don't even play Dyonisus, I am not part of Savage here.
    • Mask wrote:

      Calling me pathetic is not an insult? lmao do I really have to copy paste the definition on insult?

      no, but you should probably copy and paste where you personally were called pathetic. Of course you weren't so....

      I read something about how your attempt to create change on the server is pathetic, but that is very different that calling you pathetic Mask.

      Thanks for proving the point of my previous comment though.

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • futile wrote:

      no, but you should probably copy and paste where you personally were called pathetic. Of course you weren't so....

      I read something about how your attempt to create change on the server is pathetic, but that is very different that calling you pathetic Mask.

      Thanks for proving the point of my previous comment though.
      For real? lol if you can't see how calling an action of mine pathetic (even though I wasn't the one who tried to bring a change into the server) is an insult then there is no point in this conversation, we're just wasting each other's time.
    • Aben wrote:

      The only thing this war is doing is putting you guys further behind , just gonna say that hahaha

      To be honest, my prediction is that eventually some of these naive alliances he somehow brought to his aid will eventually realize this was one bad move on their end and might just turn onto him at the end.

      Literally, all that Savage has to keep doing is - keep being Savage.
    • 7marre wrote:

      It's funny how you guys talk about us being the bad guys because we play the game. Are we not meant to grow our towns and to attack other people? Are we supposed to not attack anyone at all and not grow because we are the #1 alliance? Are we not supposed to team up with alliance members and help eachother?
      For the record, I never said -S- was the bad guy on the server. And just cause you guys came and raided us doesn't mean you are bad. It is part of the game. We will retaliate if we are attacked (hence the war), but it isn't personal. I also believe that being the #1 alliance, and being so large makes you a natural target for the alliances below you. When there is such a large difference in size, it is only natural that we would work together. If i were you I would relish the challenge. Win or lose, this is why we play the game.

      Regards,
      TIC-Dycacian
      Diplomat of TIC-X
      War Damn Eagle!!!
    • Aben wrote:

      The only thing this war is doing is putting you guys further behind , just gonna say that hahaha
      Who cares... Why play the game if you are not going to challenge yourself and fight? We could keep building forever, and it wouldn't do us any good. I don't know why you play the game, but sitting around and building isn't why TIC-X plays the game.

      -Dy
      Diplomat of TIC-X
      War Damn Eagle!!!