-S- vs MsA and Sword and D-W and TIC-X and DU30 Spam Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• -S- vs MsA and Sword and D-W and TIC-X and DU30 Spam Thread

Since most of the comments on the War thread are very spammy, lets carry on the nonsense here.

So, our worthy adversaries and the stray commentators have repeatedly used the words Bully, Disrespectful, Condecending, etc. Lets be a little more clear, and support your allegations with fact. I wanna see what you think you have to complain about.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • You said that you are starting this war because MsA and Sword are planing to attack you together.
      Nevertheless, together they don’t have more than 14 players in the top 100 MS. So this allegation that they will start a war against you is BS.
      The confession that they make about make threats for catch your spies sounds more reasonable because of their lack of soldiers.

Obviously this is a free game, and if you want to start a war against them your can, but at least have some honor and give them the time to accumulate some sulfur and make soldiers because obviously they don’t have the numbers to start a war with their 4000 Average MS.
    • first, let me say thanks for moving the conversation to this thread. It was getting out of hand, and we were probably gonna start getting warnings.

Now, we have absolute proof that MsA and Sword have discussed a joint attack on us, and they know that is true. It may never have gone beyond words, but they wanted to attack us, and they took steps to try and make a coalition to fight against us. For that reason alone the war is justified. But really, we could have just rolled over them any time we wished, and be the big bad bullies you all claim we are. In fact we could easily have dogged their members and made life so miserable for them that many might have decided to quit, but we never did.

There have been attacks back and forth, and a good deal of smack talk from some of their members towards ours (Ken Ragnarok for example), but even as recently as this week, we have given them warnings when their members attacked ours, instead of retaliation.

Sure we could fight privately without a DOW, but what fun would that be at this point. They wanted a fight, we are ready to give them one.

What more reason is needed?

• One more thing, the war may have started, but we didn't rush in and wipe them out before they are ready. We are being quite fair despite what you all say, and we are taking it slow. No need to rush it, there is no time limit on this war. Eventually one side or the other will post enough damage to be declared the winner.

Plus, they have been preparing and planning for this eventuality for some time. Its not our fault if they did a poor job of it.

• Again, we never planned to work with SWORD, it was a bait so we can see if we have spies, you fell for it. I don't know why it is so hard for you to accept you got duped. If you want me to be specific, the people who joined our discord as SWORD members (that's what Im assuming you're reffering to) are just our alt accounts, although we did start talking to them now (after you declared war) and might actually make a coalition against you guys because of your arrogance and bullying. Also, I know things got out of hand between 7marre and Ken. We gave Ken a formal warning and 7marre sent us an apology for threatening war and other things and I thought we were good, but then we caught your spies and 7marre started talking smack again. So much for respect.
    • u talk about respect yet savage has yet to show it, point the fingers at other players. Ya Ken and 7merre had there thing but have respect for 1v1 and 7merre vs kens score come on really u need ur whole alliance to back, pillaging and attacking each other is part of the game so don't cry about it when someone's actually playing the game how it was meant to be played. If u wanna say ur respectable prolly should act like it, so arrogant u guys can't even admit when ur wrong.
      • :missilelauncher: Ur gonna carry that
    • If its arrogant to be right, then maybe I'm arrogant.

Here is something even more arrogant for you. I don't care if you don't like me, or -S- or the reasons, or lack of reasons, for the War.

You can go on whining about this injustice or that unfairness, and it doesn't mean a thing to me. You are in the war now whether you like it or not. No amount of crying or smearing the good name of our alliance will change that now, so buck up buttercup.

Arrogant enough for you?

• Why in the world do you think we are calling you out on being arrogant and lying because we want to get out of the war? As I said multiple times, I was just correcting information that you guys posted incorrectly, like the reason for war and the non-existent coalition. War will go on, you can be rude and disrespectful, that does not stop the war, but it shows your character to the whole server. S used to be respected in this server but now the other top alliances see you as a bully and condescending, that's all.
    • Did any of you guys ever play on any of the older servers? Do any of you remember how this forum used to be? I know Nero was around back then, cause I played with him, but I have to be honest, it sounds like he must have had a head injury or something since then, cause I can't even follow his posts using Google Translate. I get the Gist of it though. Whine, whine, whine. If you really think you are the victims of some out of the ordinary bad behavior, then read some of the archived threads from 2008-2012. All of your posts so far make you guys look like NOOBs IMO

Maybe you are starting to believe the things you are saying here, IDK, but we know what you did and didn't do, and we know what you did and didn't say to other alliances. You think we don't have many friends left, but we still have some, and they might be more loyal to us than they are to you, so please stop embarrassing yourself.

If you think we are being disrespectful to you, then make us respect you. If you think we are arrogant, then knock us down a peg or two.

• Nope, never did play on the UK server, and if it wasn't you I knew here on the US server, that at least explains the stark difference.

I don't know what you mean by belittle. I am telling you that you are not being truthful, but that is stating a fact. I said I think your posts make you look like noobs, but that is an opinion.

I have however read a few dozen post from you and your friends saying very uncomplimentary things about -S-. You may not like or agree with the content of our posts, but that doesn't make them disrespectful. Every post from us was polite, until this thread.

Now, on the spam thread, I have had enough of the way you have shown disrespect towards us, and although I will still stay relatively civil, I see no reason to act like your friend.

• You are really sticking by your lie eh? We didn't have contact beside a peace treaty and exchanging CTs with SWORD until yesterday when we actually got them to our discord to talk. You can keep believing your lie but we know the truth, you were just looking for an excuse to start the war.

This game is very old now, 10 years ago I might have been hot headed and used lots of insults and dirty tricks but the demographic has changed, there are so many older players now, all the people who used to play are no longer teenagers. You can call us names (noob, head injury, make fun of our english) it doesn't change anything in the game, but we are all humans and this type of behaviour is disgusting to see, everybody can see how spiteful you are being with your words while I have not called anybody names even once. When you feel threatened, you use insults and call names and project everything back, classic bully tactic. I'm done posting in this thread, as much as I am angry and want to call you names, I won't stoop down to your level.
    • Read everything thru the filter you wish to see it thru. That has been what you have done since the first post on the War thread.

I say your posts are making you look like noobs, you hear you guys are noobs. I never once made fun of your English, I said I couldn't follow Nero's posts. Maybe I have a vision problem, are you making fun of me?

I said you guys have talked to other alliances about a large scale attack on -S-, and you did. No, spies did not tell us that, the player's you spoke to did. I also said maybe it never came to anything more than talk, didn't I? Stop trying to spin everything that is said to you. There is no public opinion to be won, and nobody here cares much at all about either of our alliances when it comes down to it.

You keep saying how bad -S- is acting, but I see it the other way around. With every post you have made, you have personally insulted our alliance. I have not personally insulted your alliance once, so say what you like, think what you like, feel like a victim all you like. I just hope all these hurt feelings you seem to have motivate you and your allies to make a good effort in this war.

And try not to have a stroke

• Have some patience Pepe. We are still in the grace period. CRs will come in time. You have to light the fire before you can watch it burn.

Wait didn't you post a few hours ago about how it was unfair to give them only 12 hours to react. I am so confused :lolbash:

• TheOneNero wrote:

u talk about respect yet savage has yet to show it, point the fingers at other players. Ya Ken and 7merre had there thing but have respect for 1v1 and 7merre vs kens score come on really u need ur whole alliance to back, pillaging and attacking each other is part of the game so don't cry about it when someone's actually playing the game how it was meant to be played. If u wanna say ur respectable prolly should act like it, so arrogant u guys can't even admit when ur wrong.
      My name is not 7merre. I never included my alliance in the attacks against Ken. War is a part of the game. Who cares what the reason is, we had suspicions you guys had planned to "bring us down" and thats why we started it.