[WAR DECLARATION] The Iron Claw Pirates {TIC-X) vs Savage (-S-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• Aben wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

War ends when 1 ally declares forfeit and the other ally accepts the forfeit.
      This are terms ,

TIC-Dycacian wrote:

Neither a duration nor terms have been set.
      This means they havent decided .
      There is no question about it . and thats what makes your declaration valid , and what makes this one not valid . Jeez
      You accepted the declaration without terms as i have delivered proof of.

The have decided not to set duration and terms. its pretty easy to read actually.
    • tombstonedk wrote:

Aben wrote:

This is just getting out of hand hahaha

Again , TIC please send a gauntlet war request yo our diplomat so we can accept it .
      Also decide the duration and terms of the war so the thread post is valid . 12hrs rule as per the rules applies at the momment you make this a valid declaration .

tombstone is just trolling so ill just ignore him haha .
      only thing getting out of hand is the way you run away with the tail between your legs on the server.
      i aint trolling, im just calling you guys out. And you dont like it, tough look. Suck it up.
      Running away? Your alliance LITERALLY JUST ran away with a ton of units when we had a few reinforcements on the way. Don't talk about runnign away. Also we dont try to come with excuses, we accept the war, we just wanted a clarification if this was an unlimited war or whatever it is. Again TIC please send a gauntlet war request in-game.
    • tombstonedk wrote:

only thing getting out of hand is the way you run away with the tail between your legs on the server.

i aint trolling, im just calling you guys out. And you dont like it, tough look. Suck it up.
      LMAO ? you guys are the ones that ran when you saw our ships comming , ask obelix and the punny MR escobar LMAO .

now you are trolling haha. Keep attacking empty islands , lol .

TIC , please make up your mind and send a gauntlet request when you do .

This is my last response here. Not feeding the troll
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • futile wrote:

Again doesn't matter. Valid or not, they announced their intention to fight.

Why you feel the need to argue about it TobmStoneDK is beyond me. Why don't you stick to attacking empty island with your funny little waves instead.
      Someone has to call you out.

just keep running away from my little waves then. Maybe you should educate LemonDemon on how to wave instead of attacking with everything at once.
    • 7marre wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

Aben wrote:

Again , TIC please send a gauntlet war request yo our diplomat so we can accept it .
      Also decide the duration and terms of the war so the thread post is valid . 12hrs rule as per the rules applies at the momment you make this a valid declaration .

only thing getting out of hand is the way you run away with the tail between your legs on the server.i aint trolling, im just calling you guys out. And you dont like it, tough look. Suck it up.
      Running away? Your alliance LITERALLY JUST ran away with a ton of units when we had a few reinforcements away. Don't talk about runnign away. Also we dont try to come with excuses, we accept the war, we just wanted a clarification if this was an unlimited war or whatever it is. Again TIC please send a gauntlet war request in-game.
      my earlier point is proven.
    • Aben wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

LMAO ? you guys are the ones that ran when you saw our ships comming , ask obelix and the punny MR escobar LMAO .
      now you are trolling haha. Keep attacking empty islands , lol .

TIC , please make up your mind and send a gauntlet request when you do .

This is my last response here. Not feeding the troll
      *Puny.

easy to call me troll, then you can invalidate every comment i make. doesnt mean its not true though.
    • tombstonedk wrote:

7marre wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

Aben wrote:

only thing getting out of hand is the way you run away with the tail between your legs on the server.i aint trolling, im just calling you guys out. And you dont like it, tough look. Suck it up.
      Running away? Your alliance LITERALLY JUST ran away with a ton of units when we had a few reinforcements away. Don't talk about runnign away. Also we dont try to come with excuses, we accept the war, we just wanted a clarification if this was an unlimited war or whatever it is. Again TIC please send a gauntlet war request in-game.
      What point?
    • 7marre wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

7marre wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

Aben wrote:

What point?
      go figure.
    • I think his point is none of these alliances were brave enough to ever try to fight us until the whole server got together.

They feel strength in numbers I guess. Lets see if the bravado works out for them.

And its been said already, but you are all gonna thank us in the end for making the Ikariam experience fun again :P

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • I am the Diplomat of TIC-X. I have my reason for not declaring terms...yet. I know the DOW isn't technically playing by the rules, but to pay homage to Ika wars past, I have declared war in the old style. Plus it is exceedingly entertaining reading all these replies.

V.R.,
      TIC-Dycacian, Diplomat of TIC-X
      Diplomat of TIC-X
      War Damn Eagle!!!
    • TIC-Dycacian wrote:

I am the Diplomat of TIC-X. I have my reason for not declaring terms...yet. I know the DOW isn't technically playing by the rules, but to pay homage to Ika wars past, I have declared war in the old style. Plus it is exceedingly entertaining reading all these replies.

V.R.,
      I wonder what your reasons are. I guess MsA is panicking too much and needed another alliance to declare on us so we would get scared or something. guess what, it wont work
    • 7marre wrote:

TIC-Dycacian wrote:

I am the Diplomat of TIC-X. I have my reason for not declaring terms...yet. I know the DOW isn't technically playing by the rules, but to pay homage to Ika wars past, I have declared war in the old style. Plus it is exceedingly entertaining reading all these replies.

V.R.,
      I wonder what your reasons are. I guess MsA is panicking too much and needed another alliance to declare on us so we would get scared or something. guess what, it wont work
      You are incorrect. Our DoW is based on past wrongs, and boredom.
      Diplomat of TIC-X
      War Damn Eagle!!!
    • TIC-Dycacian wrote:

7marre wrote:

TIC-Dycacian wrote:

V.R.,
      You are incorrect. Our DoW is based on past wrongs, and boredom.
      Alright, this wont solve any "past wrongs" whatever those may be and I'm sure it will be fun for you guys to lose a war
    • I gotta get more popcorn

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Mask wrote:

LMAO, out of top 5 alliances, 4 of them hate S the other one is S, go figure. I can't wait to see how many of S players are going to quit by the end of this war, TIC guys don't mess around.
      Savage dont mess arround , wich is why we are winning on every single counter in pretty much a world war :P
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer: