[WAR DECLARATION] The Iron Claw Pirates {TIC-X) vs Savage (-S-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• TIC-Dycacian wrote:

Penalty:
      Because -S- mass raided our core with no warning or DoW when we were significantly less capable, all damage tallied started an hour ago.
      We accept the war now that it has been clarified , how ever this is against the rules .

War starts 12hrs after this was made a valid declaration. AS PER THE RULES say .

you cant make up "penalties " like that , i am sorry hahah .
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • Aben wrote:

TIC-Dycacian wrote:

Penalty:
      Because -S- mass raided our core with no warning or DoW when we were significantly less capable, all damage tallied started an hour ago.
      We accept the war now that it has been clarified , how ever this is against the rules .
      War starts 12hrs after this was made a valid declaration. AS PER THE RULES say .

you cant make up "penalties " like that , i am sorry hahah .
      Since when did a pirate ever follow other people's rules?

regards,
      TIC-Dycacian diplomat of The Iron Claw Pirates (TIC-X)
      Diplomat of TIC-X
      War Damn Eagle!!!
    • I appreciate the quality roleplay Mr pirate , however this is still against the rules of the forum itself , so it cant be done.

Again , we accept the war tho . But we will do it following the rules. Btw , we havent received the gauntlet war request
      -S- General

• Why you keep asking for the terms and duration? Man use your fighting skills and show what you are capable of, not your mouthing skill.

The DoW states that "War ends when the -S- vs. MsA war ends", so it clearly shows there's a duration of this war, just work your homework 7 million damage to MsA and pain will be over.

You're nothing more like a warmonger wannabe I knew who belongs to stronglike alliance in other worlds who likes to act as if nothing can beat them and declaring war to several alliances but when someone and somebody will get to fight seriously they eventually gone inactive and vanished.

Fight now talk later.

Let it bleed...
    • Private Chancee wrote:

Why you keep asking for the terms and duration? Man use your fighting skills and show what you are capable of, not your mouthing skill.

The DoW states that "War ends when the -S- vs. MsA war ends", so it clearly shows there's a duration of this war, just work your homework 7 million damage to MsA and pain will be over.

You're nothing more like a warmonger wannabe I knew who belongs to stronglike alliance in other worlds who likes to act as if nothing can beat them and declaring war to several alliances but when someone and somebody will get to fight seriously they eventually gone inactive and vanished.

Fight now talk later.
      Lol , the war declaration was poorly made at first , it got updated and you could clearly see how we accepted it everytime . LMAO
      -S- General

• This was a very quiet declaration , as you were the ones declaring we never started the Damage counter thread and enither did you guys , you didnt send the Gauntlet request . However we did keep internal control of the damage
      Since the war with MsA has ended i share how the counter looks like ,

This includes every CR from the war , if you guys want to compare it we can go ahead and do so but i hope there is no need for it .

we had some good battles and i appretiate that, till next one !
      -S- General