[WAR DECLARATION] The Iron Claw Pirates {TIC-X) vs Savage (-S-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Hi,

You can find new board on address: https://forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/
    Please register there to continue with usage.

Old forum is in read only mode and will stay like that for some time

Ikariam team

• [WAR DECLARATION] The Iron Claw Pirates {TIC-X) vs Savage (-S-)

The Iron Claw Pirates Declare war on -S- as retaliation for a surprise mass raid of our core a while back. We didn't have the tech to retaliate then, but things change. Surprise!

Terms: Because we have to...
      War ends when the -S- vs. MsA war ends. Tally the damage done between our DOW and the end of MsA and -S- . Whoever has more, wins.

Resources don't count.

Penalty:
      Because -S- mass raided our core with no warning or DoW when we were significantly less capable, all damage tallied started an hour ago.

UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!!! LONG LIVE -X-!!!

Regards,
      TIC-Dycacian, Diplomat of TIC-X

For EvilTom!
      Diplomat of TIC-X
      War Damn Eagle!!!

The post was edited 1 time, last by TIC-Dycacian: Terms were set. ().

• I would accept the war , but you cant declare without terms nor saying if its a limited or unlimited war haha , so according to the rules this isnt a valid declaration

how ever , If you want a war have your diplomat send a gauntlet war request to our diplomat .

Aben , -S- General
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:

• Diplomacy Rules

First line on wars

" How to Declare War

When creating a War Declaration thread, use the proper prefix and name the thread appropriately.

Example:

Limited Duration War AllianceA declares war on AllianceB

or

Standard War AllianceA declares war on AllianceB, AllianceC and AllianceD "

i understand everyone is eager to bring Savage down hahaha , but atleast decide something before the war declaration .

:beer:
      -S- General

• tombstonedk wrote:

The precedens is there wannabe Savages. D-W declared war with no terms, and you accepted. so this means that TIC can also do it.

War between D-W and -S-

Yall just a bunch of babies in over your head. You should be afraid, very afraid.

Love
      TombStoneDK
      That declaration is also invalid, but we accepted your gauntlet war request. As we also offered here.
    • Tombstone , you did say it was an unlimited war tho , wich is why the declaration was valid .
      TIC literally said , no terms nor duration has been set

And if you read my first post , i said i would accept it if it said wich type of war it was , we are not affraid hahaha

This is basically just an announcement , wich its fine for us .

Not a valid declaration , as i said TIC , send a gauntlet war request to our diplomat :P
      -S- General

• Whatever, terms no terms, war no war, who cares. They wanted in on the fun, and who can blame them :)

We will never ever go down. We may end up in a forever war, but that is great. No reason to quit from boredom if there is always someone to fight. And if you punks can actually make it challenging, all the better.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • Dude , i just said , in your declaration you said it was an unlimited war . Thats it .

TIC has not said if its limited or unlimited.
      Again , i would accept as soon as they specify wich type of war it is , but they havent made up their mind haha .
      -S- General

• tombstonedk wrote:

so there is precedens for TIC to declare a no-terms war as well.

You cant weasel out of it now.
      We arent lmao, we offered a war. You guys said "War ends when 1 ally declares forfeit and the other ally accepts the forfeit." which is the terms, here they didn't even say that. We happily accept the war, just give some terms like you guys did or send a gauntlet war request.
    • 7marre wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

We arent lmao, we offered a war. You guys said "War ends when 1 ally declares forfeit and the other ally accepts the forfeit." which is the terms, here they didn't even say that. We happily accept the war, just give some terms like you guys did or send a gauntlet war request.
      Thats not exactly true now is it.

Futile wrote following:
      "Bring It D-W!!

No terms? Indefinite war? Awesome!!!"

Again, i emphasize my previous comment.

Love
      TombStoneDK
    • Aben wrote:

Dude , i just said , in your declaration you said it was an unlimited war . Thats it .

TIC has not said if its limited or unlimited.
      Again , i would accept as soon as they specify wich type of war it is , but they havent made up their mind haha .
      No, we didnt.

and yes, TIC did declare limitless war. Neither duration nor terms has been set, pretty much limitless mah homie.

Love
      TombStoneDK
    • tombstonedk wrote:

7marre wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

Futile wrote following:
      "Bring It D-W!!

Love
      TombStoneDK
      Is that not accepting the war? I don't get where you are trying to go, we have never declined a war and happily accept this war, and we also accepted yours. Please re-read the threads and tell me what you want.
    • 7marre wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

7marre wrote:

tombstonedk wrote:

Futile wrote following:
      "Bring It D-W!!

Love
      TombStoneDK
      Is that not accepting the war. I don't get where you are trying to go, we have never declined a war and happily accept this war, and we also accepted yours. Please re-read the threads and tell me what you want.
      My point is, that you claim this to be invalid war declaration, but when D-W did the EXACT same war declaration, no talk about invalid war declaration. So it only seemed to be a issue for you guys, when the alliance wasnt larger than us. now that TIC is joining, it seems like you are backing out and trying to find excuses that you didnt use earlier.

You got cocky, and now you try to weasel out of it.
    • This is just getting out of hand hahaha

Again , TIC please send a gauntlet war request yo our diplomat so we can accept it .
      Also decide the duration and terms of the war so the thread post is valid . 12hrs rule as per the rules applies at the momment you make this a valid declaration .

tombstone is just trolling so ill just ignore him haha .
      -S- General

• Aben wrote:

This is just getting out of hand hahaha

Again , TIC please send a gauntlet war request yo our diplomat so we can accept it .
      Also decide the duration and terms of the war so the thread post is valid . 12hrs rule as per the rules applies at the momment you make this a valid declaration .

tombstone is just trolling so ill just ignore him haha .
      only thing getting out of hand is the way you run away with the tail between your legs on the server.

i aint trolling, im just calling you guys out. And you dont like it, tough look. Suck it up.