The State of TRADE

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• New

Heh back before they put limits on trading goods(aka back on Chi where I started before the two server merges), I sold Wine at 4/piece or just above cost and bought Marble at 6+ since I was helping people in my area with Wine and Gold while they expanded to Marble and other luxuries. Combined with the fact they were Pirate Feeders meant they got a portion of the evaluation spoils and I was able to buy a portion of what they got. Since I helped them out with Gold and Wine, I was left alone to build at my leisure. I didn't fully realize my Trade potential until they added more Build slots during Omikron(where they added two new slots... which became Hideout and Temples ironically enough). Now with the addition of another Build slot... its sooo much easier to play the passive game if I wanted to. Heck I could add Barracks to my towns now and build troops for a Black Market enterprise or for my own use(still would have to import Sulfur though).
    • New

#5 :The State of TRADE Report is presented by the Ny Trade Corporation (TRADE)

We don't just Trade. We are TRADE!
      Ny TradeCorp

Ladies and (Loosely Termed) Gentlemen,

There has been a whole lot of seriousness around here, and frankly I've had my fill. Time to get back to having some fun... so....

A Trader walks into a bar.
      Bartender says " What'll be?"
      Trader says " I'll have a pint of your finest brew "
      Bartender says "that'll be 6 or 7 Gold"
      Trader says " What is this? every resource at MosCo!!! "

Buh-Duh-Cha!
      **laughter and Applause**

That's right folks, I'm lowering everything at MosCo to 6g or 7g a piece. Cheap right?! I know, just the way I like it!!! Not everyone shares my opinion on that matter, but I remain dedicated to the principles I founded MosCo and Ny Trade Corporation on.

Looking for fantastic prices, expert service, and amounts that far exceed what MosCo will offer at any one location? Check out one of the fine TRADE Wholesalers slowly filling the landscape, like our friends at E.T. Stonenstuff's Fine Exports. If you can't find on your own, reach out to us through the Ny Customer Service Line (aka Contact Diplomat option through Alliance page). There's also a Ny TradeCorp Customer Service Discord Group, message me for details.

Get connected to your local TRADErs for a Trade Treaty today!

TradeCorp's internal ordering system is designed to split the work of supplying excessively large orders between multiple suppliers in order to fill those orders in the fastest possible way, across the entire server. Getting that important upgrade done in time for war, or beating a friend in a build race. Wanna complete that Future, but only have 1 lv 20 crystal mine? Conduct that experiment with TRADE brand :glass: and for bob's sakes don't tell @Spidey Taak about your mine. I don't sell Defibrillators or offer legal advice at MosCo...

NYTC Price Report:

MosCo - All Locations [##BLOCKOUT WATCH IN EFFECT##]
      6g - :wood:
      6g - :wine:
      7g - :marble:
      7g - :glass:
      7g - :sulfur:

The post was edited 1 time, last by MosXerO: forgot my fancy down arrows... ().

• New

So the same old story again...

Mos, your idea is interesting, obviously some people who are keen to build and make progress (and this is important) benefit from it. You keep ummm mentioning bullies, threats etc. tho.
      To be honest, I am not a bully but I would attack you if I was near you. You are bad for the business of our 'overpriced bully resources'. That's a fact. It is also a fact that we are not doing anything against the rules so you might try taking it up with gameforge.
      I took the other approach for now, when you can't beat them join them. I am buying some resources from you but honestly man, quit your bellyaching.. Either find a way to protect yourself properly or let it go. No one is driving you away from the game, you can't whine your way into it tho.

You've kept your account at around 1 mil for a year (edit: years) and you 'refuse' to build an army. Good for you. The rest of us like our armies and we have found a way to have them, even if it means attacking other players. Over and over. Yes, that is shocking in a game like ikariam, I know but whatcha gonna do?
      You can't bend the game according to your personal preferences or needs. The only thing you don't 'refuse' to do is whine until we are all sick and tired and leave you alone. Or we all get sick and tired and start bending the game to our personal wants, needs, desires...

Wedding dog is attacking you because of some beef that you had long ago but like I said, if it paid off, I would attack you too. Simply because you are bad for my biz and I don't supply that army so it can look pretty.
    • New

Dear PinkBunny,

Who are you again? I don't recall your name or participation on our server. I also find your suspiciously new account... well... suspicious.

However, that is moot. You are very much entitled to your opinion, and I don't real find anything in it offensive, so if my intention does not appear clear, I can assure you I respond from a respectful place.

PinkBunny wrote:

You keep ummm mentioning bullies, threats etc. tho

No, not keep mentioning, that is a gross misrepresentation. This is an issue with a singular player, that spams almost 2 years. When that player believes they have the right to demand you raise your prices to level they deem reasonable, or else. That is a threat, and it is bullying... and that is a fact.

PinkBunny wrote:

To be honest, I am not a bully but I would attack you if I was near you. You are bad for the business of our 'overpriced bully resources'. That's a fact. It is also a fact that we are not doing anything against the rules so you might try taking it up with gameforge.
      I took the other approach for now, when you can't beat them join them. I am buying some resources from you but honestly man, quit your bellyaching.. Either find a way to protect yourself properly or let it go. No one is driving you away from the game, you can't whine your way into it tho.
      Unless your intention is maintain spending the gold required to keep my ports closed, there is no point in attacking me. It's MosCo's first defence measure. Every location can keep max stock plus a reserve safe from pillage. I sleep 4 hours a night an get notifications to my phone, so if by some chance you find one with a little over stock, I'll convert it into donations before you get much if anything from me. Block a port and I can't sell, but your gonna spend a lot keeping them closed, and if you beef is trade based, saving gold must be important to you so why would you waste it on me.

If you truly believe I'm bad for your business, then you fail to understand that business at all. Fact is, any resource under 10 will sell if there are buyers, and any resource over 10 is just bankers or rookies. Even with my distribution, and stock, MosCo couldn't possibly account for more than 2% of the total trade on the server and that is being very very very generous. My load times are fast enough to get custies out quick, but not so fast that another trader couldn't double it and use that as their selling point for being 1g more expensive. I assure you, 10k a minute load time at 7g, looks just as good as 4k a minute at 6g.

And you are right, there are no rules to protect neutral players in game. This causes the serious pacifist to develop defence techniques. Mine is to take my grievances to the board, and keep the players who depend on MosCo informed. I also enjoy writing, so using words as weapons is my specialty, This isn't bellyaching, this is returning the advantage favour being used militaristically against me.
      I also have a saved messaged with a stated goal of being targeted until I no longer play.

PinkBunny wrote:

You've kept your account at around 1 mil for a year (edit: years) and you 'refuse' to build an army. Good for you. The rest of us like our armies and we have found a way to have them, even if it means attacking other players. Over and over. Yes, that is shocking in a game like ikariam, I know but whatcha gonna do?
      You can't bend the game according to your personal preferences or needs. The only thing you don't 'refuse' to do is whine until we are all sick and tired and leave you alone. Or we all get sick and tired and start bending the game to our personal wants, needs, desires...

When I'm playing, I'm running MosCo. Building requires a lot of resources and I need those for the stores, therefore I upgrade at a very slow rate. Also, I don't refuse to keep a military, I refuse to attack other players unless required to for defence.
      Also, this entire paragraph is loaded with you @PinkBunny projecting opinions on to me, and then mocking me for them. Unfortunately, this tactic doesn't work when a person is able to accurately represent themselves.
      I don't believe everyone should be neutral, and don't find the use of military forces surprising.
      Of course you can't bend the game, rules are code. We are all playing within the confines of the game. For example, if a player 10x the size of another player can attack them, then that player can use whatever tools are at their disposal to defend themselves.

PinkBunny wrote:

Wedding dog is attacking you because of some beef that you had long ago but like I said, if it paid off, I would attack you too. Simply because you are bad for my biz and I don't supply that army so it can look pretty.

I'm being attacked because of a personal vendetta, being justified by old exaggerated claims that had already been resolved. The opinion that you would attack me if it was worth it, is literally the reason to attack anyone in game lol.

Thank you for your promotion of the State of TRADE Report, as al publicity is good publicity. Thank you as well for your patronage at MosCo!!!

NY Buys MosCo!!!... even when they could attack me if it was worth it :thumbsup:
    • New

Greetings,

Following the brilliant achievement of TRADE now being the #1 trading alliance on the server, I will also give a 25% discount on bulk order Crystal of more than 1 million units.

If you are in the 50:50 - 90:90 coords and need Crystal, Send trade treaties to BadManS!

Display Spoiler

PositionAllianceMembersPointsAverage pointsActions
      1Ny TradeCorp(TRADE )6203,01533,836
      2Dark Empire(DRKE )46163,5393,555
      3Black Riders(-IV- )55160,0412,910
      4Legion of Honor(HONOR )60138,7902,313
      5Angry Chickens(Angry )14132,9419,496
      6ZERO(ZERØ )13114,0458,773
      7The Hellions(HELL )32106,8423,339
      8Art O Defense(AoD-O )2095,6594,783
      9MISC - BROTHERS(-BRO- )4186,5112,110
      10Go Cry(GoCry )1681,5065,094

• New

I am not mocking you at all, I don't really care enough about this to mock you. It is true tho, you choose to be a 'pacifist' that uses board as his weapon, mentions someone's parents in a game that has no place for it and then claims bullying.

I don't know if he is bullying you or not, I don't know what Wedding dog's reasons exactly are and quite frankly, I don't care but from what I have seen (from the corner of my suspicious account), it's not because you are a great trader. What you are doing is easy to do, keep multiple accounts, sell what you got, develop sluggishly and then be an easy target like you are.

Today is him, tomorrow is going to be someone else unless your plan is to be visible on the boards enough to befriend allies and make sure everyone is your pal enough to leave you alone or protect you. Or even better, call anyone who starts attacking you in the future a bully and publicly shame them.

edit: about attacking you, right now, it works better for me to buy what you are selling because it's cheap. I mean, there is a reason why you can't develop your account enough to protect yourself. When I am bored, I might try to block you and go into a war with your alliance. Or go into vacation mode. Endless possibilities. I am just making sure that in case I decide to attack you in the future, you call me a bully for the right reasons, profit :thumbsup:
      No, blocking you from selling wouldn't be that expensive, it's just time consuming.

The post was edited 1 time, last by PinkBunny ().

• New

Mos, will you ever get tired of posting lies?
      I never demanded anything! One of your many problems is no one can even mention prices to you without it being a “threat” so, I guess I’ll just have to play your board game every now & then to set straight anyone who is reading your rhetoric. Market prices... lmao! How many people who know Mos and have listened to him run his mouth think this is about market prices... lol
      Your recent message in which you asked something to the effect ‘will I truthfully tell you what it is you ever did to me’? Why did you include the word ‘truthfully’ (when have I not been) and then, in 4 short paragraphs you went on to either insult or disrespect me no less then 8 times! Your message didn’t deserve an answer... why should it? You are an insulting, name calling, liar and it is your mouth, not market prices, which has made this a personal vendetta!
      Ny TradeCorp... really! We all have loyal buyers, but the bottom line is the majority of players will buy the cheapest resources from the closest market. Do you really think your ‘re-emerging’ or your market prices have hurt my volume? I sell everything I can post but unlike you, it’s not everything because I choose to grow. And when a larger player attacks me, I fight back using a number of tactics & strategies... one of which is not to post lies about them on the forum!
      If you think someone is a bully because they disrupt your trade operations after you insult them; insult their parents (your apology never really meant anything to me); insult their more then 20 years of military service to their country (no one serves without some type of sacrifice); call them your abbreviated names (cause after all spelling them out could get you banned); and lie about them in your posts, etc... well then yeah, I guess I’m a bully :) and will be for as long as we both play this game. And if your defense is you never meant for it to be personal (because you’re a pacifist... although a pacifist who uses his ‘writing’ as a ‘weapon’), then at some point along the journey perhaps you should have paused to give some thought to what you were writing!
      Til death do us part :)

The post was edited 2 times, last by WeddingDog ().