The State of TRADE

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Heh back before they put limits on trading goods(aka back on Chi where I started before the two server merges), I sold Wine at 4/piece or just above cost and bought Marble at 6+ since I was helping people in my area with Wine and Gold while they expanded to Marble and other luxuries. Combined with the fact they were Pirate Feeders meant they got a portion of the evaluation spoils and I was able to buy a portion of what they got. Since I helped them out with Gold and Wine, I was left alone to build at my leisure. I didn't fully realize my Trade potential until they added more Build slots during Omikron(where they added two new slots... which became Hideout and Temples ironically enough). Now with the addition of another Build slot... its sooo much easier to play the passive game if I wanted to. Heck I could add Barracks to my towns now and build troops for a Black Market enterprise or for my own use(still would have to import Sulfur though).
    • #5 :The State of TRADE Report is presented by the Ny Trade Corporation (TRADE)

      We don't just Trade. We are TRADE!
      Ny TradeCorp


      Ladies and (Loosely Termed) Gentlemen,

      There has been a whole lot of seriousness around here, and frankly I've had my fill. Time to get back to having some fun... so....

      A Trader walks into a bar.
      Bartender says " What'll be?"
      Trader says " I'll have a pint of your finest brew "
      Bartender says "that'll be 6 or 7 Gold"
      Trader says " What is this? every resource at MosCo!!! "

      Buh-Duh-Cha!
      **laughter and Applause**

      That's right folks, I'm lowering everything at MosCo to 6g or 7g a piece. Cheap right?! I know, just the way I like it!!! Not everyone shares my opinion on that matter, but I remain dedicated to the principles I founded MosCo and Ny Trade Corporation on.

      Looking for fantastic prices, expert service, and amounts that far exceed what MosCo will offer at any one location? Check out one of the fine TRADE Wholesalers slowly filling the landscape, like our friends at E.T. Stonenstuff's Fine Exports. If you can't find on your own, reach out to us through the Ny Customer Service Line (aka Contact Diplomat option through Alliance page). There's also a Ny TradeCorp Customer Service Discord Group, message me for details.

      Get connected to your local TRADErs for a Trade Treaty today!

      TradeCorp's internal ordering system is designed to split the work of supplying excessively large orders between multiple suppliers in order to fill those orders in the fastest possible way, across the entire server. Getting that important upgrade done in time for war, or beating a friend in a build race. Wanna complete that Future, but only have 1 lv 20 crystal mine? Conduct that experiment with TRADE brand :glass: and for bob's sakes don't tell @Spidey Taak about your mine. I don't sell Defibrillators or offer legal advice at MosCo...

      NYTC Price Report:

      MosCo - All Locations [##BLOCKOUT WATCH IN EFFECT##]
      6g - :wood:
      6g - :wine:
      7g - :marble:
      7g - :glass:
      7g - :sulfur:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by MosXerO: forgot my fancy down arrows... ().

    • So the same old story again...

      Mos, your idea is interesting, obviously some people who are keen to build and make progress (and this is important) benefit from it. You keep ummm mentioning bullies, threats etc. tho.
      To be honest, I am not a bully but I would attack you if I was near you. You are bad for the business of our 'overpriced bully resources'. That's a fact. It is also a fact that we are not doing anything against the rules so you might try taking it up with gameforge.
      I took the other approach for now, when you can't beat them join them. I am buying some resources from you but honestly man, quit your bellyaching.. Either find a way to protect yourself properly or let it go. No one is driving you away from the game, you can't whine your way into it tho.

      You've kept your account at around 1 mil for a year (edit: years) and you 'refuse' to build an army. Good for you. The rest of us like our armies and we have found a way to have them, even if it means attacking other players. Over and over. Yes, that is shocking in a game like ikariam, I know but whatcha gonna do?
      You can't bend the game according to your personal preferences or needs. The only thing you don't 'refuse' to do is whine until we are all sick and tired and leave you alone. Or we all get sick and tired and start bending the game to our personal wants, needs, desires...

      Wedding dog is attacking you because of some beef that you had long ago but like I said, if it paid off, I would attack you too. Simply because you are bad for my biz and I don't supply that army so it can look pretty.
    • New

      Dear PinkBunny,

      Who are you again? I don't recall your name or participation on our server. I also find your suspiciously new account... well... suspicious.

      However, that is moot. You are very much entitled to your opinion, and I don't real find anything in it offensive, so if my intention does not appear clear, I can assure you I respond from a respectful place.


      PinkBunny wrote:

      You keep ummm mentioning bullies, threats etc. tho

      No, not keep mentioning, that is a gross misrepresentation. This is an issue with a singular player, that spams almost 2 years. When that player believes they have the right to demand you raise your prices to level they deem reasonable, or else. That is a threat, and it is bullying... and that is a fact.

      PinkBunny wrote:

      To be honest, I am not a bully but I would attack you if I was near you. You are bad for the business of our 'overpriced bully resources'. That's a fact. It is also a fact that we are not doing anything against the rules so you might try taking it up with gameforge.
      I took the other approach for now, when you can't beat them join them. I am buying some resources from you but honestly man, quit your bellyaching.. Either find a way to protect yourself properly or let it go. No one is driving you away from the game, you can't whine your way into it tho.
      Unless your intention is maintain spending the gold required to keep my ports closed, there is no point in attacking me. It's MosCo's first defence measure. Every location can keep max stock plus a reserve safe from pillage. I sleep 4 hours a night an get notifications to my phone, so if by some chance you find one with a little over stock, I'll convert it into donations before you get much if anything from me. Block a port and I can't sell, but your gonna spend a lot keeping them closed, and if you beef is trade based, saving gold must be important to you so why would you waste it on me.

      If you truly believe I'm bad for your business, then you fail to understand that business at all. Fact is, any resource under 10 will sell if there are buyers, and any resource over 10 is just bankers or rookies. Even with my distribution, and stock, MosCo couldn't possibly account for more than 2% of the total trade on the server and that is being very very very generous. My load times are fast enough to get custies out quick, but not so fast that another trader couldn't double it and use that as their selling point for being 1g more expensive. I assure you, 10k a minute load time at 7g, looks just as good as 4k a minute at 6g.

      And you are right, there are no rules to protect neutral players in game. This causes the serious pacifist to develop defence techniques. Mine is to take my grievances to the board, and keep the players who depend on MosCo informed. I also enjoy writing, so using words as weapons is my specialty, This isn't bellyaching, this is returning the advantage favour being used militaristically against me.
      I also have a saved messaged with a stated goal of being targeted until I no longer play.


      PinkBunny wrote:

      You've kept your account at around 1 mil for a year (edit: years) and you 'refuse' to build an army. Good for you. The rest of us like our armies and we have found a way to have them, even if it means attacking other players. Over and over. Yes, that is shocking in a game like ikariam, I know but whatcha gonna do?
      You can't bend the game according to your personal preferences or needs. The only thing you don't 'refuse' to do is whine until we are all sick and tired and leave you alone. Or we all get sick and tired and start bending the game to our personal wants, needs, desires...

      When I'm playing, I'm running MosCo. Building requires a lot of resources and I need those for the stores, therefore I upgrade at a very slow rate. Also, I don't refuse to keep a military, I refuse to attack other players unless required to for defence.
      Also, this entire paragraph is loaded with you @PinkBunny projecting opinions on to me, and then mocking me for them. Unfortunately, this tactic doesn't work when a person is able to accurately represent themselves.
      I don't believe everyone should be neutral, and don't find the use of military forces surprising.
      Of course you can't bend the game, rules are code. We are all playing within the confines of the game. For example, if a player 10x the size of another player can attack them, then that player can use whatever tools are at their disposal to defend themselves.


      PinkBunny wrote:

      Wedding dog is attacking you because of some beef that you had long ago but like I said, if it paid off, I would attack you too. Simply because you are bad for my biz and I don't supply that army so it can look pretty.

      I'm being attacked because of a personal vendetta, being justified by old exaggerated claims that had already been resolved. The opinion that you would attack me if it was worth it, is literally the reason to attack anyone in game lol.

      Thank you for your promotion of the State of TRADE Report, as al publicity is good publicity. Thank you as well for your patronage at MosCo!!!

      NY Buys MosCo!!!... even when they could attack me if it was worth it :thumbsup:
    • New

      Greetings,

      Following the brilliant achievement of TRADE now being the #1 trading alliance on the server, I will also give a 25% discount on bulk order Crystal of more than 1 million units.

      If you are in the 50:50 - 90:90 coords and need Crystal, Send trade treaties to BadManS!

      Display Spoiler

      PositionAllianceMembersPointsAverage pointsActions
      1Ny TradeCorp(TRADE )6203,01533,836
      2Dark Empire(DRKE )46163,5393,555
      3Black Riders(-IV- )55160,0412,910
      4Legion of Honor(HONOR )60138,7902,313
      5Angry Chickens(Angry )14132,9419,496
      6ZERO(ZERØ )13114,0458,773
      7The Hellions(HELL )32106,8423,339
      8Art O Defense(AoD-O )2095,6594,783
      9MISC - BROTHERS(-BRO- )4186,5112,110
      10Go Cry(GoCry )1681,5065,094







    • New

      I am not mocking you at all, I don't really care enough about this to mock you. It is true tho, you choose to be a 'pacifist' that uses board as his weapon, mentions someone's parents in a game that has no place for it and then claims bullying.

      I don't know if he is bullying you or not, I don't know what Wedding dog's reasons exactly are and quite frankly, I don't care but from what I have seen (from the corner of my suspicious account), it's not because you are a great trader. What you are doing is easy to do, keep multiple accounts, sell what you got, develop sluggishly and then be an easy target like you are.

      Today is him, tomorrow is going to be someone else unless your plan is to be visible on the boards enough to befriend allies and make sure everyone is your pal enough to leave you alone or protect you. Or even better, call anyone who starts attacking you in the future a bully and publicly shame them.

      edit: about attacking you, right now, it works better for me to buy what you are selling because it's cheap. I mean, there is a reason why you can't develop your account enough to protect yourself. When I am bored, I might try to block you and go into a war with your alliance. Or go into vacation mode. Endless possibilities. I am just making sure that in case I decide to attack you in the future, you call me a bully for the right reasons, profit :thumbsup:
      No, blocking you from selling wouldn't be that expensive, it's just time consuming.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by PinkBunny ().

    • New

      Mos, will you ever get tired of posting lies?
      I never demanded anything! One of your many problems is no one can even mention prices to you without it being a “threat” so, I guess I’ll just have to play your board game every now & then to set straight anyone who is reading your rhetoric. Market prices... lmao! How many people who know Mos and have listened to him run his mouth think this is about market prices... lol
      Your recent message in which you asked something to the effect ‘will I truthfully tell you what it is you ever did to me’? Why did you include the word ‘truthfully’ (when have I not been) and then, in 4 short paragraphs you went on to either insult or disrespect me no less then 8 times! Your message didn’t deserve an answer... why should it? You are an insulting, name calling, liar and it is your mouth, not market prices, which has made this a personal vendetta!
      Ny TradeCorp... really! We all have loyal buyers, but the bottom line is the majority of players will buy the cheapest resources from the closest market. Do you really think your ‘re-emerging’ or your market prices have hurt my volume? I sell everything I can post but unlike you, it’s not everything because I choose to grow. And when a larger player attacks me, I fight back using a number of tactics & strategies... one of which is not to post lies about them on the forum!
      If you think someone is a bully because they disrupt your trade operations after you insult them; insult their parents (your apology never really meant anything to me); insult their more then 20 years of military service to their country (no one serves without some type of sacrifice); call them your abbreviated names (cause after all spelling them out could get you banned); and lie about them in your posts, etc... well then yeah, I guess I’m a bully :) and will be for as long as we both play this game. And if your defense is you never meant for it to be personal (because you’re a pacifist... although a pacifist who uses his ‘writing’ as a ‘weapon’), then at some point along the journey perhaps you should have paused to give some thought to what you were writing!
      Til death do us part :)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by WeddingDog ().

    • New

      Haters gonna Hate, Traders gonna Trade.

      I'm done wasting time on this. I got a beautiful family at home getting a little less daddy time because you wanna be a goon. So, attack me if you want, I don't care. You refuse to be reasoned with and I'm not apologizing to a grown man for calling him Disney acceptable bad names.

      You trying to make it sound like I came back after a hiatus and immediately messaged with:

      " Hey Jerkface McGoonabag, remember last year when you picked a fight with me, claimed I insulted your dead parents ( which is an exaggerated claim) and used it to justify a complete blockade of my account, and then forced me to publicly apologize in order to end the war you forced me into... and then have to remain under blockade for longer than the agreed terms to end the conflict, despite no violation by me of the terms. "


      " Well, nana-nana boo-boo you can trade like me and soldiers smell"

      ** does DX symbol with arms **

      but thats not how it actually happened is it..

      Regardless how much you skirt that fact that I did absolutely nothing to you this time around. You, however cancelled our culture treaty, and made your original threat of attacking me if my prices were lower than yours when I message you asking politely if I had to be concerned over the cancelled treaty, knowing our history. You then made the same threat through a second account (G men), and tried (poorly) to hide the fact you were the same person. This, as we all know is a falsehood, your are very much both WeddingDog and G men, and we know you at least claim to have served... especially when trying to garner sympathy in a post. In fact, it's almost as though your trying to bait me into saying something negative about service men and women as a smear tactic. The same way you abuse the claim I insulted your deceased parents, of which I had no way of knowing if true.

      ( Saying your parents should be ashamed of you is an insult to you, not them. )

      Also, I love how poorly you changed what I said to you in order to make me sounds pathetic. Clever. However, I practice transparency as a part of business. Since you decided to respond to my pm on the boards, and I can't see why I can't share the message you responded too, since I am the only author involved.

      ** COMPARE THIS SCREENSHOT OF THE MESSAGE WRITTEN BY ME, TO WEDDINGDOG'S VERSION OF WHAT I SAID AND DECIDED FOR YOURSELF **
      and forgive me for the fast typo laden message, but I think you'll get the point.


      **wipes hands together**

      If your a MosCo customer and still reading, sorry for all this crap. There's always one of these guys. I swear, outside of notifying of block ports on a proper TRADE notice, you will no longer have to endure my rants pointing out the absurdity of WeddingDog's grudge. Know I love you, and I can't wait to sell you more stuff <3 :thumbsup:
    • New

      Pfft no one cares about the trading score anyways, so you should all just quit your bellyaching.

      BadManS up there contacted me asking if I'd sell him 100 million crystal over 3ish months. I declined telling him that hey, ambrosia trade make my crystal whatever I want it to be. But if you can supply him and supply him steadily, he'll even set up a colony on your doorstep for that purpose alone because wyho doesn't like massed experiments?

      omixgodlydemon wrote:

      non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D


      Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • New

      Why don’t you post the original message instead of this edited one! So pathetic...
      One thing you didn’t change was the fact you called me a Marine & a Soldier in the same message. FYI, they aren’t the same. I was a U.S. Marine assault helicopter pilot... despite what I’m doing now it’s probably more then you’ll ever accomplish. And I’m sure all the veterans and those currently serving in the U.S. Army appreciate the fact you wrote “soldiers smell” What a mouth you have... it’s truly sad!
      As for me, my honor is just fine! You’re so busy thinking you’re the greatest thing since sliced bread, it appears you don’t know the difference between OPs & DPs! Figure it out before you run your mouth. Both my accounts are in the top 10 in OPs. So it’s not being “cowardly” or a “dump and run” but instead, it’s called circling back to get the OPs instead of accepting DPs! You don’t get in the OP top 10 by running... so if you smell “chicken around here” take a shower!
      As for being one in the same, I wasn’t doing a “poor” job hiding anything. I’m the one who told you what half the server already knows!
      btw... I spent 10 days at Disney, and I didn’t hear anyone being called a jerk, a goon or a dbag! Probably because you weren’t there!
      You are truly the finest definition of the term ‘low life’ I have ever encountered!
      Til death do us part :)
    • New

      Ny heating up i love it


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

      Spidey - get it right...
      I never said I was awesome.
      I’m not trying to shut Mos down either... the rules of this game don’t allow you to shut someone down, so why try. And I wouldn’t care if he was the #1 trader on Ny; I’m going to be a continual annoyance because my grudge is for good reason! His mouth... there is not a single post by him referencing me which doesn’t include insults, lies or verbal degradation.
      I’m not going to let him post lies without responding; so, if you’re tired of reading these posts... then don’t read them anymore! But don’t make it look like you’re quoting me when it’s not something I said. Much appreciated :)
    • New

      WeddingDog wrote:

      Spidey - get it right...
      I never said I was awesome.
      I’m not trying to shut Mos down either... the rules of this game don’t allow you to shut someone down, so why try. And I wouldn’t care if he was the #1 trader on Ny; I’m going to be a continual annoyance because my grudge is for good reason! His mouth... there is not a single post by him referencing me which doesn’t include insults, lies or verbal degradation.
      I’m not going to let him post lies without responding; so, if you’re tired of reading these posts... then don’t read them anymore! But don’t make it look like you’re quoting me when it’s not something I said. Much appreciated :)
      I haven't actually read anything you've said for a few pages. MosXero either for that matter.

      But your response there above, it literally says this:

      "I'm too crap at fighting to in effect lock down and wipe MosXero's ability to do anything at all on Ny completely out. Apparently that's against the rules. It's not mind. bashing rules were removed many years ago if that's the issue, but permanently locking his ports down with blockades will screw him over. then you just pillage him all the time. Youw on't get past the safe limits but you will start doing damage to him. Heck, you could be a smart as s and buy all his goods at their cheap prices evebn though you have him perma blockaded so as he thend oesn't have amnything for sale either. This will last a while till you get bored of the novelty but really, MosXero has told you, though you seem to have missed it, that he can't fight you on your terms because his account is notd esigned that way, so if youc an't just farm him multiple times on every colony every single day whilst keeping him under a permanent blockade then you should just stfu and stop commenting here because no one cares about your little hissy fit the pair of you have going on. If youc an't shut him down /lock him down ie destroy his ability to play his game, the only game style he'll be able to do is the one i do when i just don't care to fight or I don't respect the people inbound to attack me, the whole turtle up and donate instead. And then, if MosXero does that, he still loses and instead I win because he's playing my game not his and not yours. My game.

      lol.

      P.S. The quote someone then edit it tos ay something else then add a post of 'fix'ed' has beena common internet forum based response mechanism since forums came into being. It's called paraphrasing withs arcasm attache dto it. Guess you missed that memo too.

      omixgodlydemon wrote:

      non-nonsensical talk's was spidey's forte, you cant do nothing about it :D


      Making sense is my forte and there's nothing you can do about it. :D
    • New

      All I asked was for you to “paraphrase” correctly :)
      And perhaps it’s you who didn’t get the memo!
      How can you lock someone down or wipe out their ability to play the game when all the person has to do is vmode? Mos hasn’t had the need to vmode because I’m not trying to lock him down... I said my aim was to be a continual annoyance. But if anyone had all their ports locked down vmode is all it’d take to get back in the game. Gameforge purposely made the game as such so as not to lose players in such a way!
      Obviously neither you or Mos are big on telling the truth! This thread is only 2 pages and you’ve made multiple posts, yet you say “I haven’t actually read anything you’ve said for a few pages.” I’d almost believe it too as your last post talks about resource prices and how to shut him down (which a smart person would know can’t be done); whereas, I’ve always said I would continually annoy him because of his insults & lies! And if you don’t care about the grudge between Mos & myself... why do you keep posting???
      If you think being ”crap at fighting” got me into the OP top 10, then move your towns to my part of the world and we’ll have a 1 vs 1 :)
      So if making sense is your forte... then try doing some of it :)