[War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-)

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • I’m here to clear up couple things before I get back to the war.

      1.) I can see how you guys think it is a cheap shot and I understand why but what I don’t understand is you wanna dominate piracy and that’s fine. That’s your game to play. You cannot get mad or fault us for fighting you cause (1) This war was planned months ago AND we even told you in war 1 and 2 we would be back. I’m guessing you guys didn’t believe us but that is neither here nor there. It is not a cheap shot and I honestly think that wars without loot is so you can run around and untik you are ready to actually attack. That’s not the case here. Resources included is so when you run we can still create damage. So that if you have resources you will protect your own or go vmode. There is loot can be grabbed on both sides but instead of you guys attacking us also you have made us seem like the bad guys for declaring a war that has been set in stone since ikariam started. Loots have been included in every single server. You guys just decided that YOU don’t wanna include loot cause you play piracy. War is fair all around and this is completely fair.


      2. I am no longer leader of DU30 it is Trez. I’m the HomeSec and I have helped mold this alliance into what it is today. A very very strong ally and if anyone feels to differ there is always the attack button on your screen.


      Let the war continue and if you lose by our terms then you just lose. Just like in real life. When you bully enough times the comeback is a lot more harder



      Weezy,

      HomeSec of DU30


      "I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • Every time I post, the response is, "looting is part of the game."

      Of course it is. I have no issue with including looting in the terms, so spin my words anyway you like.

      Maybe you are truly incapable of understanding the subtly of the point I have been making, who knows. Eitherway, the war continues, and at least some of you DU30 guys are out there looking for battles, and doing a fine job of fighting them.

      Keep up the good work, and enjoy all those free resources :beer:

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • Futile why do you have to keep crying. It is not weak to include resources in the war declaration (and you said it is weak) it is part of the game and it has always been, suck it up and deal with it. I don't even know how you can say you are being caught off guard by this war because you just finished a couple of wars when you did literally the exact same thing to us. We did not complain about that we only complained about the terms because you guys love to leave loot out of it and only focus on one aspect of the game, that is weak, if you are truly the best players on this server, then you should have no problem fighting with loot included so stop throwing passive aggressive insults like counting loot is weak or it puts you in a disadvantage and then pretend you didn't say those things. I know you keep saying it's fair and DU30 has every right to do it, but it's also a strong declaration since it has every aspect of the game included in the war and there is no reason to keep making comments, just fight already, you cannot change the terms so there is no reason to keep crying about it or the fact that you just finished two wars. When you keep talking big and pretend you're the best and noone can take you, then it's not a surprise youre gonna be in 5 wars in the same time period. Just prove you truly can beat us all like you all kept saying you could instead of crying. A war that counts loot is a war that will truly test your might.
    • futile wrote:

      Sorry Mask, I had a lot to drink last night, so I wasn't able to get thru the entirety of that giant run on sentence, but I read the last bit:

      Mask wrote:

      . A war that counts loot is a war that will truly test your might.
      You're right, and we WILL win this war.
      Giant run on sentence? I used 8 sentences, are you okay? I think you might still have some alcohol in your system ...
    • Mask, you seem to have a thing for me. You follow me around this forum spouting your nonsense like a little lost puppy.

      You want to stand up to me? You want to shut me up? Come see me in game anytime you want big boy. Give it your best shot.

      I guarantee, just like here on the forum, I will wipe the floor with you.

      But like most whiny little puppies, you don't have the guts to face a real man. Do you?

      SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • what? bro are you okay? I reply to incorrect statements from S members, it just happens to be you most of the time, don't take it so personal lol and I like how you think you're wiping the floor with me, if every arguments has a winner and loser to you then everything becomes personal and that's a slippery slope ... and like usual you are taunting me and throwing insults around but I won't stoop down to your level, I'm not here to attack you or anyone else, I'm here to state my opinion on our alliance and S and the wars not individuals. I would suggest you do the same, it doesn't look good when you throw out insults and taunt like a 5th grader ...
    • Yall keep talking about the loot every freaking time we respond , understand that that is the least of my concerns , if DU30 wants to include it , they can . We dont care nor it represents superiority for us in no means or shows any skill to steal wood and wine from empty enemy cities. It just doesn't. Skill for us is to be able to coordinate an attack , wave in and out , understanding ratios , predictions , how the battlefield works and how units function in every way , not every player can do that .
      Every player could steal resources from a player thats not looking or thats offline . I am not saying it is not fair i am saying we dont find it fun , interactive between 2 players nor it takes ANY ammount of skill . Loot should be managed you say ? thats a fair answer , but it doesnt neglect the fact that looting is not the same as fighting . Du30 has some good fighters , i am not gonna denny that , my issues are not their abilities , are their personalities .
      If you guys want to count every resource stolen the same way as every point of damage thats just mindnumbing to me , but hey its your rules , and your terms , everyone can declare the war they want to win its the lesson to learn here.

      Question for another day , IF we were to declare a war based on who has the most members placed on top 10 of piracy , would that be unfair ? it is part of the game right ? what if we declared a war like that 2 days before evaulation day , and all of us place in top ten ? Is it convinent for us and a low blow ? it might be a stronger declaration cause it includes every aspect of the game ? lmao .

      How are we going to pretend that declaring war on us , on the timming they did is not convinent to them at all ? we have been fighting for literally weeks , constantly defending and attacking different alliances , while they peacefully prepared for this declaration. No need to denny this , the graphs show the evident build up.
      I know we are hated among every alliance and everyone enjoys to have our responses and then call us salty or cry babies , but lets not make it too obvious haha. Lets look at the facts
      Savage has been in wars for several weeks , du30 has not done anything for weeks but prepare and build up , this is solid facts. Not our opinion, and failing to see this just shows how pointless it is for us to argue with anybody here with such a biased attitude
      No other alliance in the server could have been able to do what we did , but we arent going to get any victories recognized in this forum , cause we are publicly "the bullies" its all good , we have nothing to prove and the only friends we need are inside of savage already.

      Personally this is going to be my last post in this forum regarding this topic , simply because i dont like DU30 peopple nor the interactions generated from them.
      Everyone like to argue with us and fight with us cause we are the fun kids to play with in the park .Once , an old enemy that later became a friend in this game told me "I know you like me cause without me you would have nobody else to play with" and that is true , We literally sparked the forum back to life , wether u like it or no. Savage is the fire of the server and everyone enjoys hating us , it gives a purpose to the troops you build , to the hate posts and the drama. To the sulfur conolnies hahaha .
      This war will be a long one for us , we are not going to be prioritizing DU30 most likely , we need to close out war with MsA still , after that we might ignore duo and rebuild and focus on economy .

      PS. Mask you have done NOTHING all this war but post in the forums some Savage hate , jeez hahaha. Even phandalver or Nero would have a way to say something in this , but not you hahaha.

      Enjoy the arguments , im not going to feed the troll for a while .
      -S- General


      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Aben ().

    • its the alliance problem if they cant protect their resources...

      it is a war... it include resources to stole,,, if we control their resources they cant easily make a troops

      lets make some spice in our war and have fun.... it is better to include loots for fair,,, because we also protect our resources from our enemies....

      enjoy everyone :beer: :beer:
    • Aben lets just be serious...

      I was not a part of du30 in the previous wars and since me and some ER members joined du30 we are a different alliance with different leadership and we want to make a war with you to see our potential, since we dont see any other solid and capable competitor in the whole server....
      as do you, I suppose...

      We dont want a war without you guys taking it serious....We just want to fight and give good battles so that we test our skills and be better....Because a good opponent makes you better...and we want to get better!!!
      If you dont want to take it serious and fight like you want to win it just tell us, so that noone wastes their time....
      Our first visit in your core was answered though....So we thought you want to fight....Now you say you dont want to be part of this....

      Just decide what you want and lets talk like civilized and grown up people and not fighting like chicken in the boards, but in the battlefield.

      We were building up when you were on war with msa and sword and we were waiting for you to end this one so we get started....
      and since holiday is coming and most of our and I suppose your allies wont play ikariam, we wanted to catch up with the timeline and do an one month war so that we enjoy it....
      I dont see how this is bad or get privilege from this....As for resources, as we said in about every message, we took for granted that they should be included...I wont analyze it more, it is all said.

      Personally, there is no hate towards you and I find this war very challenging!!!
      i hope you, too.
      Anyway, if you didnt want the war you could deny it and declare one with your own terms....but you accepted....and you knew we included resources....
      So, I dont understand this reaction now....
      Just decide what you want to do and keep us posted....We want you all guys to play at full so that we all enjoy it!!!

      Enough said and done...Lets just play ikariam!!

      Farmhunter
      General of DU30
    • Farmhunter wrote:

      Aben lets just be serious...

      I was not a part of du30 in the previous wars and since me and some ER members joined du30 we are a different alliance with different leadership and we want to make a war with you to see our potential, since we dont see any other solid and capable competitor in the whole server....
      as do you, I suppose...

      We dont want a war without you guys taking it serious....We just want to fight and give good battles so that we test our skills and be better....Because a good opponent makes you better...and we want to get better!!!
      If you dont want to take it serious and fight like you want to win it just tell us, so that noone wastes their time....
      Our first visit in your core was answered though....So we thought you want to fight....Now you say you dont want to be part of this....

      Just decide what you want and lets talk like civilized and grown up people and not fighting like chicken in the boards, but in the battlefield.

      We were building up when you were on war with msa and sword and we were waiting for you to end this one so we get started....
      and since holiday is coming and most of our and I suppose your allies wont play ikariam, we wanted to catch up with the timeline and do an one month war so that we enjoy it....
      I dont see how this is bad or get privilege from this....As for resources, as we said in about every message, we took for granted that they should be included...I wont analyze it more, it is all said.

      Personally, there is no hate towards you and I find this war very challenging!!!
      i hope you, too.
      Anyway, if you didnt want the war you could deny it and declare one with your own terms....but you accepted....and you knew we included resources....
      So, I dont understand this reaction now....
      Just decide what you want to do and keep us posted....We want you all guys to play at full so that we all enjoy it!!!

      Enough said and done...Lets just play ikariam!!

      Farmhunter
      General of DU30
      I said i was not gonna post anymore but ill make an exception cause you are right , you were not a part of DUO when the previous wars started ,

      You are right , some attacks were responded because it couldnt be avoided at that point , so we made our move and we know how everything ended. like i said ,du30 damage is not the focus of savage at the moment .
      As i said before i dont find this war to be in equal grounds , as i said you guys were bulding up as you confirmed , we were not. We havent had a single day of peace and economy growth in more than a few weeks. If what you guys wanted was a true challenge it seems pretty obvious to me that Savage is not in full form nor full potential after being in war for so long , that is just not truth .
      If you guys wanted a real challenge this was not the way of obtaining it ,

      And to tie to this point ill adress another one of yours , we did not dennied the war , cause first of all , it can not be rejected , a declaration of war does not need to be agreed upon to be effective . And second of all we dont want anything that we do to be taken as excuses . So we did not refuse any war and we do not declare another one with our terms. However the fact that everyone see this declaration "Fair" because we were given a few days notice is ridiculous to me , as I said DU30 is not our focus at the moment , we have wars to close out and after that well deserved time to grow , rebuild and celebrate the victories .

      Personally i have never interacted with you except for the warehouses incident , and neither this post nor the previous one has any hate towards you , as i said i dont really know you. you do seem to be respectful and mature at least so i appreciate that .
      -S- General


      Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:
    • You are the largest accounts in the server and most of you have double and triple of our points....
      As I was informed , you ended your war with DW and SWORD and never started with TIC X.
      Also, you just end your war with msa with a large vistory...
      So since you play piracy too, you have the resources and the time to build army and navy again and fight us....
      Last but not least, I see most of your members almost full of military points.

      So I dont see any excuses, since most of your members play and are part of the war....

      Good luck to both alliances and lets have a good and honourable war!!!
    • Pepe el Pollo wrote:

      There are five players from MsA and sword in the top 50 MIlitary Score
      FIVE
      And you are giving them 12 hours to built and army?

      Pepe el Pollo wrote:

      9 players from MsA and Sword are between 51 and 100 in Military Score.
      32 Savage members in the top 50 MS against 5 players top 50 and 9 top 100.

      Why don’t you fight against DU30 or even TIC-X ?
      It would be more fair

      Nevertheless you choice them because like always you go after the smallest opponent that you could find

      Phandalver wrote:

      I am speaking on behalf of SWORD and MsA.
      We decline this declaration of war.

      Our combined points total is about half of yours which means that S can sustain 2-3 times the military scores. Although bad odds ar not something which will hold us back. We ask of Savage to let us rewrite the war terms to make things a little more fair. Unless you don't want a real fight. As said above you behave as bullies who picks on smaller alliances. We won't back out from this fight even if you are too chicken to let us rewrite the war terms.

      Also i'd like to say something on behalf of your reasons of declaring war. You say that we've been cancelling CT's with you. We indeed started cancelling CT's after you made a lot of aggressive moves regarding to our alliance. You've harrassed our members and you've infiltrated our alliances with at least 3 spies. Also i should not forget to mention that you started cancelling ct's with the message: cancelling all ct's with MsA

      Greetings Phandalver
      [tt][/tt]
      Just for refreshing your memory Aben

      At least you have an army to begin with.

      MsA and Sword less than 20 players in the top 100

      You have all your members in the top 50 when DU30 declare war to you
    • Aben you're funny, when you declare war on MsA after MsA just finished a war and lost a few good players and your terms are advantageous to you, its fair but when DU30 does the exact same thing, it's not fair? Also what did you except with all your members running their mouths on the forums? Of course every competent alliance is going to declare war, you brought this upon yourselves by saying you're the best and you can take us all on. I would suggest you start preparing instead of whining all the time, I doubt you would ever not be in war with at least two alliance.