[War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [War Declaration]Duterte (DU30) declares war to Savage (-S-)

New

I'am TressepaZ leader of DU30 and in behalf of my warriors we;

Duterte (DU30) declare war to Savage (-S-)

Reasons for declaration:
      1. We are fed up of building and we want some action again.
      2. They think they are the best alliance in Dionysos and we have to prove them wrong because they ain't.

Conditions for Ending the war:
      1. After decision of the two alliances for ending it.
      2. If the difference in losses is too high and there is no point for continuing the war.
      3. if we are fed up.
      4. Admission of defeat of any alliance.
      5. Conditions 1 and 2 can be achieved after one month.

Terms of War:
      1. War starts on Friday 9th of November at 21:00 server time. Any report before that date won`t be measured.
      2. Only reports above 300 military points or 5.000 resources will be counted as valid.
      3. Winner will be the alliance with the fewer losses when the war ends.

"You so much as TOUCH kitty's ass, and I'll put a firecracker in your nutsack and blow your balls all over your pants." - Eric Cartman
    • New

Well, you will surely prove how great you are by declaring war on an alliance that has already been at war with 4 other alliance for several weeks. I guess you were worried if you waited any longer, you might have to face us full strength and 1v1. I can see why you chose to do it now :lol:

Since war with you was inevitable anyway, I say the more, the merrier....lol.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • New

Mask wrote:

Every top alliance is declaring war on S hmmmmmmmmm
      And we are winning :whistling:

And to this declaration, we do think we are the best of the best, not to down talk any alliance, I have high regard for sword now for example.
      We have already beaten DU30 twice. We can do it a third time :beer:
      -S- General

Be savage , Not Average :beer: :beer: :beer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Aben ().

• New

It’s loots included that why it’s no gauntlet

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

See the thing is we like it old fashion. So we won’t accept a guantlet. We rather post it on the boards. Sorry for the inconvenience but this is the way we wanna do it soooo you guys kinda just gotta go by it lol

"I don't know about you guys. It's been my goal since the start of epsilon to kill the server.I enjoy bullying the little guys into inactive status.. pillagin the bigger guys into crying to their alliances, and they quit too. The only rule that has ever applied is "last man standing wins" I intend to win"
      -Napoleon Blown-Apart of Epsilon (Greatest saying ever)
    • New

Dr Weezy wrote:

See the thing is we like it old fashion. So we won’t accept a guantlet. We rather post it on the boards. Sorry for the inconvenience but this is the way we wanna do it soooo you guys kinda just gotta go by it lol
      No worries. If Aben get's too much work I can take over damage countrol and counting loot, maybe I'll get a bot to do it for me hehe
    • New

mr -x- wrote:

@futile
      what is your name in dionysos? and i will visit you and i assured that i will be beat you!!!
      I sure hope you can, Bad Mr. X.

If you can't pull it off with your 1 mil TS against a 200k TS player, you are gonna look pretty bad. Especially considering your alliance is trying to pull off a cheap win based on looted resources against the #1 piracy alliance right at evaluation. I guess when you lose 2 wars against an alliance based on Damage Done on the battlefield, you need to take every advantage available to you when you make your terms.

If I was in DU30, I would be ashamed at the terms you chose.

SOUL-Tau / White Lotus-Alpha.au
    • New

sorry but loots is a part of our game.. if you are top alliance you should manage your resources very well..

lets have fun for this one.. we have also tons of resources like you boss :)
      so its fair for our both side....

anyway good luck and this is for fun only :)
      May God bless us... :beer: :beer: