-WAR- declares war against -RNR-

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I also sent the required 'offer' for this to be a gauntlet war...but have yet to hear back from your side on its acceptance. Hopefully the publicity of this will put a giddyup in your step.

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson
    • This is not as much of a war as it is a game of "Who Can -WAR- Force Into V-Mode, Next?"

I think RnR means "Rest 'n Relaxation", not "Rock 'n Roll". Maybe they can change their name to "VMODE"?
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • DrkAngel wrote:

Probably should keep track of that too.

Here is what I have so far:

Leelance
      Boogey Man
      Giem
      Stonehead
      ozybak
      Apocalypse
      m O t T a K a
      Mikal
      ThisisRA
      Black Knight

Boogey Man, ThisisRA and Black Knight are just from today.
      Leelance also went v-mode today.
      Revenge is not a dish best served cold. Revenge is a dish best served at 3 million degrees Celcius.
    • More Rest 'n Relaxation

Great News!

Giem came out of v-mode. You had to be quick to notice, though, because one attack from -WAR- and the poor tired soul was back to his Rest 'N Relaxation.
    • I think at this point, we can say they are refusing to accept the gauntlet challenge. Funny how those war mongers want to be warriors til its time to do warrior things.

Add Persian Gulf, Amarali, & Makay to the list of vmoders

no less than 11 out of 33 in Vmode and 1 inactive...We will send some more into Vmode shortly.

All you had to do was not attack us during the 45 days of truce, and pay your bar tab for losing the war you started. I am pretty sure 15% of your TS in resources/gold will be gathered long before we offer another truce...so take it as a learning lesson.

"I consider myself a road man for the lords of karma."

Hunter S. Thompson
    • I wish Rest 'N Relaxation would let the server in on their secret. Where do they go that is so much more fun than the Ares War Server? Wherever it is, they seem to love it there.
    • Update on the frequent visitors of the palm trees....There are more than the last time. Some will come out for a bit, try to do something, still not sure of that yet, and then return to the palm trees. Must be really nice there...they visit there a lot...

Leelance
      Boogey Man
      Stonehead
      ozybak
      Apocalypse
      m O t T a K a
      Mikal
      ThisisRA
      Black Knight
      Lord Unforgiven
      Alakden
      Ricardo Dalisay
      Blackblood
      Benjzzz
      Alibaba
      amirali
      PinoyHenyo
      Wangbu

UraGon, though, I think he has decided to move there permanently....he went inactive. Don't worry though, we will find good uses for that gold that is still in your towns :D
    • Ehem Ehem. it's good to be back on Spam board? haha not sure what section is this.

BTW, Im also one of RnR guys, apologies for being busy in real life. Just want to know why you guys still talking to each others when no one from our team replying? haha

But guess what, here I am. just try to guess my account ingame :) Im just a small player trying to def to Million pointers like Hanni, da*n navies. 5k total with 47k MS? hmmm weird. :dash:

Keep Ikariam Alive! kampay for that! (Can't see the smiley with beers)

Will stay on this server so see you guys ingame! :closed:

Asklepios.com - -PH- Pinoy Hunters [GAGO] - Gentle Assassin Game Organization

Xi.com - Rock N Roll Black List Hunters
      Omikron.Org - Black List Hunters

The post was edited 1 time, last by deziLdark ().

• Has anyone seen BOOGEY MAN's military? He had an MS of over 41k. Now it is just 16k.

Maybe he's hiding where he hid his gold. He had over 25 million in gold just 12 hours ago and now only has 208k. I wonder what happened to it all?
    • deziLdark's my old ign. But wont post my real one. Dont want WAR alliance visit my tiny countries for now. XD

But thanks for the update. Poor us. Once I stabilize my account, that's the time I will reveal myself. - :love: If not yet revealed by one of your spies :sleeping:

"Kaway sa mga Pinoy na nasa WAR alliance!!! Kampay :lolbash: "

Asklepios.com - -PH- Pinoy Hunters [GAGO] - Gentle Assassin Game Organization

Xi.com - Rock N Roll Black List Hunters
      Omikron.Org - Black List Hunters

• DeziLdark, here is a list of all those who care what your in game name is:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Originally posted by Harlot

You Ghost me and a family member WILL die
      Originally posted by linkoo:
      What the hell are you gonna do with 1.1k military? I misplace that many troops
      Originally posted by PhattyB
      My enjoyment comes from your suffering. So have a nice day.